Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 43. (Read 130789 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I ran into the problem of getting outside. It's been 24 hours since the application was filed, and I have not received any email messages to date. He is not in the spam folder either! I ask you to help me get on the white list.
Activity: 377
This project raised 6500 ETH during private sale. The TGE event is set to start on February 28th 2018 and end on March 5th 2018, or when the supply of IPSX tokens is exhausted.A great start, you are great, i like this team, i think it's worth paying attention to this project.
Excellent fees for private investment stage!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This project raised 6500 ETH during private sale. The TGE event is set to start on February 28th 2018 and end on March 5th 2018, or when the supply of IPSX tokens is exhausted.A great start, you are great, i like this team, i think it's worth paying attention to this project.
Activity: 350
Interesting information, completely new technology, as I understand it?
Yes, but it has a rather narrow spectrum of application.
Why do you think so? Now more and more applications use a lot of IP addresses
Activity: 356
Yes, but it has a rather narrow spectrum of application.
Activity: 313
Activity: 289
Does this technology work only if I have a dedicated Internet channel? That is, I cannt sell my IP address sitting in the Internet through a wifi in a cafe? Huh Grin
I think this will be unavailable when using a public network
yes, in the first instance a direct connection to the operator is required
Activity: 322
Does this technology work only if I have a dedicated Internet channel? That is, I cannt sell my IP address sitting in the Internet through a wifi in a cafe? Huh Grin
I think this will be unavailable when using a public network
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
Will all platforms be supported? What are the recommended device requirements?
The website says that all modern platforms are supported from the computer to the smartphone. The most important thing is having a connection to the Internet.
Is there any security system for you? How can I make sure that the person whom I gave the IP address doesn't commit illegal acts?
Of course! I'm sure that there is a forced registration of users ...
I think that user identification should be implemented, at least. It's not enough for what a person want to change his IP address.
Activity: 326
The website says that all modern platforms are supported from the computer to the smartphone. The most important thing is having a connection to the Internet.
Is there any security system for you? How can I make sure that the person whom I gave the IP address doesn't commit illegal acts?
Of course! I'm sure that there is a forced registration of users ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 336
Activity: 350
Is it just information about the project? Or is placement on this resource more important?

Hi, in order to know more about our project, feel free to visit: https://t.me/IPExchange

Joined.
I really like your project. Wink
but are you sure that this is legal? Smiley
Of course it’s legal, this is the essence of the project. And here to use a proxy for changing the ip - not the most legitimate way
And also the addresses assigned by the network torus, as a rule, public. And they have lifetime ban on some resources. And the slow speed and the need for additional software are even more depressing.
Activity: 334
Is it just information about the project? Or is placement on this resource more important?

Hi, in order to know more about our project, feel free to visit: https://t.me/IPExchange

Joined.
Of course it’s legal, this is the essence of the project. And here to use a proxy for changing the ip - not the most legitimate way

Joined.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Could IPSX be a solution for some of the problems imposed by the net neutrality repeal?

https://medium.ip.sx/could-ipsx-be-a-solution-for-some-of-the-problems-imposed-by-the-net-neutrality-repeal-9a092710d791

I hope so Smiley
this will be huge especially for people in the USA and businesses trying to get access to customers in the USA
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: