Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 40. (Read 130789 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
How will the address be exchanged? Can I use the device during an address exchange?
This is the whole point. What technology allows you to use unused addresses
I don't really understand if my device is assigned only one address - how can I share other addresses?
You can sell the IP addresses available for your device.
Activity: 326
How will the address be exchanged? Can I use the device during an address exchange?
I don't really understand if my device is assigned only one address - how can I share other addresses?
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Second round has started, individual cap raised to 4.6 ETH per individual.
https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-token-sale-24-h-status-update-8f3786e4f1f3
Activity: 289
Activity: 378
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I confirm that the message is valid. We will refund all the tx fees paid for the invalid transactions made by the whitelisted addresses to the old smart contract!
the new contribution address is also on our web site
this is very careful and responsible of you!

as i know IPSX  Token Sale   ends in 3 DAYS ,will postone contribute tokens to investors ? any official announcement here ?

Hi there. Happy to help, however, I'm not sure I understand your question. Would you mind clarifying? Are you asking about a lockup period?

sir ,may i ask a question ,what abount unsold tokens ? will destroy them before hit exchange ?

Hi there. Yes, unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
I confirm that the message is valid. We will refund all the tx fees paid for the invalid transactions made by the whitelisted addresses to the old smart contract!

as i know IPSX  Token Sale   ends in 3 DAYS ,will postone contribute tokens to investors ? any official announcement here ?

Hi there. Happy to help, however, I'm not sure I understand your question. Would you mind clarifying? Are you asking about a lockup period?

sir ,may i ask a question ,what abount unsold tokens ? will destroy them before hit exchange ?
Activity: 406

Activity: 361

Activity: 362
I have got any special questions for developers? Where can I connect with them, instead forum?

of course you can join telegram ,also email to project support ,why not share your questions in forum ,we can discuss
Activity: 350
I have got any special questions for developers? Where can I connect with them, instead forum?
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Dont you guys think you token sale cap is quite small considering the level of interest?

I think they are very responsible that way.

Thank you for the concern. We are thankful for the contribution but we are only going to raise a needed amount.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Dont you guys think you token sale cap is quite small considering the level of interest?

Thank you for the concern. We are thankful for the contribution but we are only going to raise a needed amount.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                             IPSX  ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!   👉    https://youtu.be/NXWP2Omaugs

Today, IP-addresses are valuable assets with low liquidity, as there is no simple solution for placing / renting IP-addresses based on a certain list of filters. IP address resources are provided by centralized providers, which are limited to private networks, own payment systems and many other restrictions.

Merit: 1
They are very painstaking about the project. I understand that they want to release their demo version sooner, so people will appreciate it. This is commendable, but what if money is not enough? ...Sad
Activity: 252
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
IPSX will create the distributed network layer, becoming a crucial component for the next phase of the web.
AMAZING.I invested 1 ETH but if i had more i would give because this is perfect opportunity to invest in something big .
Future will be bright with IPSX
Yes, I like projects that don't only for themselves, but develop something new. What will change the paradigm.
Activity: 364
IPSX will create the distributed network layer, becoming a crucial component for the next phase of the web.
AMAZING.I invested 1 ETH but if i had more i would give because this is perfect opportunity to invest in something big .
Future will be bright with IPSX
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
ip exchange is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

That's very interesting. Does it mean that the token is gaining value?

From the perspective of CryptoStills it means that the project was noticed and valued for its estimated actuality, quality, sponsor possibility and sympathy.
Pages:
Jump to: