Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 44. (Read 130789 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Is it just information about the project? Or is placement on this resource more important?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What about a bonus program? Smiley
It seems that there is some kind of bounty program for performing services on the translation of topics, articles, and so on ...

You can find our bounty thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedipsx-the-distributed-network-layer-300k-in-rewards-2897983
Merit: 1
I hope the project whitelist is well advertise because it should close after 2000 participants registration only in 3 days while the token starts by Feb 28. I dont know if the project has a softcap cause I cant find it anywhere on the page and also what value is place for ethereum that will be submitted for the project

The whitelist  has closed few days ago. There are 300 million tokens left for sale. Very low market cap coin, expect huge returns.
why if the market cap is low - is it worth expecting a huge returns?
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
I hope the project whitelist is well advertise because it should close after 2000 participants registration only in 3 days while the token starts by Feb 28. I dont know if the project has a softcap cause I cant find it anywhere on the page and also what value is place for ethereum that will be submitted for the project

The whitelist  has closed few days ago. There are 300 million tokens left for sale. Very low market cap coin, expect huge returns.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 324
IP addresses are valuable assets with a low liquidity level due to the fact that there is not a simple solution to share/rent IPs based on a specific list of filters.
Does this mean that this project offers a solution to the problem described by you?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
IP addresses are valuable assets with a low liquidity level due to the fact that there is not a simple solution to share/rent IPs based on a specific list of filters.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
If you see it as business anyway should not use same IP for everyday usage. For maximum safety and security of your usage it will be better to provide IP of other network by having new and specific IP for exchange. It will be worth still when you get share from revenue as tokens.
Will this cause me any inconvenience when using my device?  Huh
I think it will not bring any inconvenience, because you don't use the IP addresses that you share, when you're working with your device Wink.
Activity: 377
Will this cause me any inconvenience when using my device?  Huh
Activity: 350
How does your platform fundamentally differ from the use of the TOR network?
Since you will receive the right IP address directly, the speed will be much higher!
Not only speed, but also safety. There will be no problems with the law.
Yes, you will not get someone else's IP address, which might have been used earlier for the purpose of crimes against the law. This can specifically spoil your mood

Oh, and it's really important. I didn't think about that.
Activity: 392
Since you will receive the right IP address directly, the speed will be much higher!
Yes, you will not get someone else's IP address, which might have been used earlier for the purpose of crimes against the law. This can specifically spoil your mood
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey. What is the policy of KYC in this project. This check must be absolutely everything, or there are restrictions on the size of the investment contribution.
Thanks
Activity: 364
It seems that there is some kind of bounty program for performing services on the translation of topics, articles, and so on ...

This is a very popular practice now. Perhaps the project is at the earliest stage, so that's all they have to offer.
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
мнe oчeнь жaль чтo я нoвичoк в бayнти кoмпaнияx, пoтoмy кaк я изyчилa дaнный пpoeкт мнe oчeнь xoтeлocь бы cдeлaть нaмнoгo бoльшe oбьeмa paбoты , чeм paзpeшeнo нoвичкaм!
Translate in English, please Wink.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: