Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IPSX - IP Exchange, the Distributed Network Layer - page 46. (Read 130789 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
people can rent IP? But for this, other people must have acces for my devices, and this is not safely. Who will rent their IP in this way?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
when can i buy ico and price 1 ETH =? IPXS

70588.23529 tokens for 1 ETH and also you can enter the Token Generation Event here https://ip.sx/token-generation-event/
I like this project, how to participate in the project investment

Here is a link that can help you https://medium.ip.sx/whitelist-registration-now-opened-31c40bc7e47a
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I like this project, how to participate in the project investment
Activity: 294
when can i buy ico and price 1 ETH =? IPXS
Activity: 1
Considering the size of the market (remote IP usage) of over 60 Bln USD, as it is stated in the Whitepaper and that fact that there is no direct competition as we speak, it seems like this project has a good shot of capturing a sizeable chunk. If you do the math total cap of the project vs let’s say 10% of the market the prospects are more than enticing.

The project seems to be B2B focused considering that this is how the need was identified in the first place, but I think that for the network effect the key it will be in attracting private individuals. If that will be well managed the potential for long term growth is huge.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Any news about the sale? Hardcap? Total supply? Price of the token? Whitelist date? The idea looks promising i want to invest.

Hello, details of the token sale will be announced soon along with hardcap. Pricing: 1 ETH = 70,588.23529 IPSX , Tokens total supply  1.500.000.000
Tokens for sale 1.000.000.000. Thank you for your interest

These information are incorrect. Out of 1,800,000,000 tokens 50% will be for sale.  Of the rest 900,000,000 tokens, 20% is for team, 2.5% for bounty and 27.5% for incentives to early users of platform
copper member
What token will be accepted for IP exchange? Again, out of the 1,800,000,000 total supply which I think is too much, 900,000,000 will be sold during token sale, then what happens to the other 900,000,000? Will it be burnt?
No..out of the remaining 900,000,000 tokens, 20% is for team, 2.5% for bounty and 27.5% for incentives to early users of platform
copper member
I would not take a risk of selling my IP to anonymous guy. How can anyone be sure that he will not use it for criminal activity?

Those legal aspects is one of the major use case that IPSX will solve. I guess they will use the concept of Onion routing for this.
copper member
Any news about the sale? Hardcap? Total supply? Price of the token? Whitelist date? The idea looks promising i want to invest.

I guess hardcap for total sale is 10800 ETH. Out of which 6500 ETH was for presale which was fully subscribed. So that leaves 4300 ETH for sale.
If someone sells his ip, will he have access to all clients traffic?
how will this work?

This is a very good question. There will be two types of traffic: standard mode - where the traffic will be visible, but the content will not be visible due to the client-server encryption. What that means: it will be visible that Gmail was accessed but the account used, passwords or any other data will not be accessible (basically all the content that an IPS can see will be visible). On the privacy mode, there will be nothing visible. We will release technical documentation and diagrams where we will explain how privacy mode works
Activity: 40
If someone sells his ip, will he have access to all clients traffic?
how will this work?
I would not take a risk of selling my IP to anonymous guy. How can anyone be sure that he will not use it for criminal activity?

Everything is going to be on the blockchain, besides the user of your IP would have a history and ID bound to him. There will be ways to track who used your IP, making sure you are not liable to those activities.

Lol, FBI can  chase  even on blockchain. Those  who  are selling / sharing their  IP  can  be   charged  with  helping bad guys to  commit the crime. Nope, this adventure is not for me.

Maybe this will help you understand the project better, here is an article on IPSX use cases https://medium.ip.sx/ipsx-use-cases-data-acquisition-for-big-data-analysis-and-scalability-solution-for-vpn-providers-10d7fb8c7dab
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______

Everything is going to be on the blockchain, besides the user of your IP would have a history and ID bound to him. There will be ways to track who used your IP, making sure you are not liable to those activities.

Lol, FBI can  chase  even on blockchain. Those  who  are selling / sharing their  IP  can  be   charged  with  helping bad guys to  commit the crime. Nope, this adventure is not for me.

You are not selling your IP, you're sharing it. Also, IPSX will be a decentralized network.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1

I see ipsx as a good project with a competent team, im sure they will consider this before they will launch their product in Q3 2018
Activity: 322
It is impossible to do hard token forks in the Ethereal blockchain, but we managed to find something really cool ... letting ICO and even the whales allot token to the list of registered holders.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1

Hello, details of the token sale will be announced soon along with hardcap. Pricing: 1 ETH = 70,588.23529 IPSX , Tokens total supply  1.500.000.000
Tokens for sale 1.000.000.000. Thank you for your interest
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
What token will be accepted for IP exchange? Again, out of the 1,800,000,000 total supply which I think is too much, 900,000,000 will be sold during token sale, then what happens to the other 900,000,000? Will it be burnt?

The other allocation of funds goes to: Team and Advisors (20%), Early Incentives (27.5%) and Bounty (2.5%)
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: