Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISO] E-Currency - SHA256 PoW Currency - Fast Confirmations! - page 10. (Read 29150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
Block reward halved already, looks like noone mining it now on this diff.
Explorer shows:
"Block Reward    50 ISO"
Transaction tells:
" 1 Confirmations 100 ISO "
Looks like explorer is not configured properly ;]
Also I`m killing explorer trying to see first blocks: transactions does not shows up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★
#ISO should be the next big thing on Kingcoiny.
Guys you may grab some e-currency soon it seems people take more and more interest for it.  Smiley

More people are taking interest in it for sure!  We have a lot of plans with this currency and would like to start implementing it once some groundwork has been finished.  We're reaching out to some other exchanges as well to make it more diversified for trading purposes.  Once there seems to be some solid base rates and it showing volume movement, we'll be able to get in contact with a few businesses who are interested in having an E-Currency.

We're working towards getting the Android Wallet released ASAP, so it will become a feasible option to pay with it on the go.  We have plans to launch a POS so that merchants can get this service and have it automatically trade into USD.

There are a lot of ideas and plans for this currency, but again, we need to lay the foundation down for the currency first and foremost to make sure that there is a solid foundation and plenty of miners and traders to keep the currency afloat.

For being the age of what E-Currency is and how much we have accomplished since then, I'm very excited to see what we're capable of.  I know also, moving forward that I won't be the only one being the main driving force for the currency.  We have a few people on board with us already and we'll be launching our own forums in the near future to discuss possible future endeavors.

-Adaryian
Yes, it works nice for 5 pages, then again slows.
Error message suggest that it is losing connection witch daemon.
Anyway, why not used ABE?

Try again and let me know.. I just went through about 100 pages and they all loaded withing less than 4-5 seconds.

I'm not sure of your location, but this is on a server in Dallas, TX
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
#ISO should be the next big thing on Kingcoiny.
Guys you may grab some e-currency soon it seems people take more and more interest for it.  Smiley
legendary
Don`t panic! Organize!
Yes, it works nice for 5 pages, then again slows.
Error message suggest that it is losing connection witch daemon.
Anyway, why not used ABE?
Our block chain explorer is now complete.  You can access it at the following address:

http://explorer.eCurrency.io/
It is possible, to make it "bit" faster? Or it is still indexing everything?
Every page is loading like 2-3 minutes...

I'm going to do a server reboot.  But it seems to be with the provider in that specific location.  The rest of the nodes are working fine.  If the server reboot doesn't fix it, I'm going to put in a ticket.  It has been running just fine for that 48 hours it's been online.

--EDIT--

Seems to be loading quickly now.  Server reboot wasn't necessary.  By the time I was close to a computer for a reboot it is running smoothly again.  Some sort of hiccup I'm sure with the provider.
legendary
Don`t panic! Organize!
Our block chain explorer is now complete.  You can access it at the following address:

It is possible, to make it "bit" faster? Or it is still indexing everything?
Every page is loading like 2-3 minutes...
Is anyone having any issues with mining, obtaining, or anything with E-Currency?  Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any and all questions.  We want you to use E-Currency, so if there is something prohibiting from using it, we'd like to know! 

Also, there is a makefile for OSX on GitHub.  I've had a few emails and message in regards to if there is a wallet for Mac and yes, there is within the /src folder.  You'll have to compile it within a terminal, unless someone wants to compile it and offer it up for a download.  If it's a trusted source we can put it in a mirror download. 

We'll be finishing the website this week.  Things got sidetracked over the weekend.  We do have our blockchain explorer working now, so you can go through all transactions and addresses online, similar to Blockchain.info

We nearly saw 1000 Satoshi over the weekend we did reach quite a high, but seem to be evening out at around the mid 350's.  We'll soon be working on getting an Android App out for you all.

Once the website has officially launched, we're going to try to get on Bittrex again along with Mintpal and of course, Cryptsy.  We're doing well on Kingcoiny, just not a lot of volume for what we'd expect on a larger exchange.  We're about to break into the 1 million difficulty level soon, and we wanted more people to be onboard by this time.  We've set aside a lot of the currency from mining for development of the currency along with donations.  We have funded the faucet now since launch and will continue to do so as demand requires.

925 blocks until we're in difficulty of 1 million.

If you're wanting to mine, now is the perfect chance to get in!
Last price

24h Highest price

24h Lowest price

24h Trade volume
We have lots of work to do this week.  Hope everyone is making use of the Block Chain Explorer.  We'll be doing some more updates throughout this week.

-Adaryian
Our block chain explorer is now complete.  You can access it at the following address:

Website is being developed and should be finished today.

We have added a new node in Dallas, TX.  It is a seed node,  will run P2Pool and will also run the block chain explorer for us.

We should have all of this done today.  Will keep everyone posted!

-Adaryian
Activity: 910
Kingcoiny ISO/BTC Market Data:

Last price

24h Highest price

24h Lowest price

24h Trade volume

Very good trade volume for young coin and just new exchange. To da moon.

Yep keep this good way!  Smiley
Activity: 596

Last price

24h Highest price

24h Lowest price

24h Trade volume

Very good trade volume for young coin and just new exchange. To da moon.
I like this coin and the DEV is very active. We can all tweet @ Bittrex to add it, I know Bittrex loves tweets. As I am not very techy can I open a wallet at the exchange for now and pm you instead? Grin

If you'd like, tomorrow I can walk you through the setup of it through Skype if you'd like.

Send me a PM or DM on Twitter with your Skype information and I can walk you through pretty quickly!

Yes, tweet Bittrex! I've sent them information but we need to get together as a group and get them to add us!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like this coin and the DEV is very active. We can all tweet @ Bittrex to add it, I know Bittrex loves tweets. As I am not very techy can I open a wallet at the exchange for now and pm you instead? Grin
1,331 blocks until difficulty is up to 1 million from current 262k.  Will be a huge milestone for E-Currency.  Market is becoming active with orders, our website is nearly completed and will probably finished tomorrow (Saturday June 21st, 2014)

I've personally had a long past 10 days of doing a lot of work for E-Currency, I'll be taking the evening off so I can start fresh in the morning.  Cya all tomorrow and keep buying them ISO's!

Last price

24h Highest price

24h Lowest price

24h Trade volume
- Config file updated on OP with new list of nodes.

- New E-Currency hosted P2Pool out in Los Angeles, CA.  This should serve well for as a seed node and as a pool for the West coast, Asia, Australia, Hawaii, etc..
  http://p2pool-west.eCurrency.io:9179/
Pages:
Jump to: