Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISO] E-Currency - SHA256 PoW Currency - Fast Confirmations! - page 12. (Read 29153 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Launched another P2pool and daemon node:
http://p2pool-eu.gotgeeks.com:9179/
Also 1% fee Smiley

I'll get it added! Thanks for the contribution!
legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
Launched another P2pool and daemon node:
http://p2pool-eu.gotgeeks.com:9179/
Also 1% fee Smiley
BTC0.02 to 1ChMS4vkMAu2BNxMoCkcA5w1g81SN4NSc7 will get us a new node in Los Angeles, CA or Dallas, TX.   Donator gets the choice of choosing newest node location, which will also run a 3rd P2Pool.
The ISO faucet has been changed.  It was dispensing 5 ISO per day per person, we have upped it to 20 ISO per.  Keep in mind, this is not to be abused.  This is coming from my own personal mined ISO.  I don't have TH/s going towards mining so please do not abuse it.  It's to give people a chance to get some ISO  and add exposure to the currency.

I'll refill it as much as possible but again, everything ISO related has come out of my own pocket thus far both in USD, BTC and ISO.

Just sent 200 ISO to the faucet Smiley

Much appreciated! Smiley  Thanks for the support on the faucet!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
The ISO faucet has been changed.  It was dispensing 5 ISO per day per person, we have upped it to 20 ISO per.  Keep in mind, this is not to be abused.  This is coming from my own personal mined ISO.  I don't have TH/s going towards mining so please do not abuse it.  It's to give people a chance to get some ISO  and add exposure to the currency.

I'll refill it as much as possible but again, everything ISO related has come out of my own pocket thus far both in USD, BTC and ISO.

Just sent 200 ISO to the faucet Smiley

Now is high, but not too much

Difficulty will just get higher, so now is the time to get in! Now versus later, now is the better time! Smiley

I had begun to undermine the 15 for a while and I had done 400, now I have taken over the mining Smiley

What do you mean undermine the 15 and had done 400?  I'm confused. Tongue

Hahaha no excuse adaryian, I have expressed myself badly, I mined only 1 hour  Cheesy

Oh, I see haha! Well, I hope you come back to mining with us!

I really hope that everyone involved in mining with update their signatures to help promote E-Currency so that we can get better exposure!

Yes, there's some interesting sell orders on Kingcoiny > https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=ISO

Yeah there is a spread for sure on the market.  I'm interested into finding out where things are going to average out in terms of selling price for initial price values.

Difficulty will just get higher, so now is the time to get in! Now versus later, now is the better time! Smiley

I had begun to undermine the 15 for a while and I had done 400, now I have taken over the mining Smiley

Hahaha no excuse adaryian, I have expressed myself badly, I mined only 1 hour  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Yes, there's some interesting sell orders on Kingcoiny > https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=ISO

cheers  Roll Eyes to da Moon

Make sure to continue to help promote E-Currency. I am doing what I can to maximize growth for the currency.  But I still need the help and driving force of the community to continue the growth of this currency.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
cheers  Roll Eyes to da Moon
E-Currency was launched 7 days ago from this post.  In the past week, this is our recap:

That is what happened in the past 7 days with E-Currency and from launch.  The momentum is still moving and there's plenty of things to come and ideas coming down the pipe!  Looking forward to another successful and productive upcoming week.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work and dedication!

-Adaryian
There are multiple sell orders out on Kingcoiny right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=ISO

Pages:
Jump to: