Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISO] E-Currency - SHA256 PoW Currency - Fast Confirmations! - page 9. (Read 29150 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★
We've sent another support request to add our coin to Bittrex's exchange.  We're also ~670 blocks away now from hitting the difficulty of 1 million.

Our website has had a small update to it, to include a list of mining pools, along with our Twitter feed.  If anyone has any suggestions or if you run a pool for E-Currency you'd like to have listed, or some other service related to E-Currency, let us know so we can be sure to add it!

-Adaryian
You are very active dev. Many coins has less active dev. Too bad the price is still low. Keep working and good luck Wink

Thank you. Smiley

I try to be as active as I can be.  I do want this to be successful for everyone involved and to see it move into a mainstream use as soon as possible.  The price will follow as more is done to show we're working and working hard to get our name out there along with proving that we can get businesses onboard.  We're still laying the groundwork and getting the foundation of the currency in place.  Once we have everything ironed out to where, if I took this to a business for legitimate use, they will have confidence in it and that betters our chance and our shareholders as I see it (the miners/investors/day-traders, who will keep the currency alive, healthy and active) to implement this into their business model.

I believe in being an active figure in this, as it's important to make sure everyone knows that this is an idea. A passion.  This isn't a pump & dump, this is a goal that I'm set out to achieve.  This will happen but all in good time.  So stick around and we can all reap the benefits of our efforts eventually. Smiley

Thanks everyone, I'll keep you updated as more things come along!

-Adaryian
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
You are very active dev. Many coins has less active dev. Too bad the price is still low. Keep working and good luck Wink
Our new website has been officially launched, so please take a chance to check it out!

http://www.eCurrency.io/

Known Issues:
  • Mac Wallet (Coming Soon)
  • Android Wallet (Coming Soon)
  • Facebook Page (Being Setup/Designed)
  • Style for Forums (Needs updated to be fluid with main website)

With that being said, our forums and Reddit page is lonely at the moment.  Please be sure to stop by both of the places and post a topic!  In our forums, we have an introduction section.  We'd like to get to know our community better, so please say hello and maybe a little about yourself too! Smiley

Thanks for the continuing support!

-Adaryian
Forum is back up and live.  Sorry for the delay!
Our forums ran into some technical difficulties. We're finishing it up right now and it'll be back shortly, sorry for the inconvenience!
Now to release our forums! Please make sure to register and introduce yourselves!

http://forums.eCurrency.io/

*EDIT*

We had some technical glitches.  We'll be right back up.
Currently ISO has 34 votes on Coin-E vs 17 votes for SurvivorCoin.

Posting here and on Twitter has done us well then.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Currently ISO has 34 votes on Coin-E vs 17 votes for SurvivorCoin.
We also need anyone and everyone who is working with and supporting E-Currency to vote to help us get on Coins-E's exchange!  This is a huge step for us, so please take a moment, register and vote for E-Currency.  We're currently #1 right now, but we're being trailed pretty heavily by another coin, named SurvivorCoin.

https://www.coins-e.com/voting/
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Our forums will be announced and released today for the public!

This is a really good new! keep this good way  Cheesy
Our forums will be announced and released today for the public!
Activity: 27
Winner will be picked in a few days - paid votes take some time to update
Activity: 19
Hey!

We just added ISO to our voting list on Coins-e:

RT this link and get votes for ISO to have it added to our exchange - https://www.coins-e.com/voting/

I've re-tweeted it and have sent some messages out!  Thanks for adding us and we'll be working on getting listed! Smiley

Thanks,
Adaryian

Looks like we have 3 user votes and 5 paid votes in bitcoin putting us in the lead. None of the other coins seem to have any paid votes. When are winners picked?
legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
Also initial block rewards were set to 50, so that no one got a HUGE head start bonus on a lower difficulty. 
I don`t see anything in coin code.

Code:
int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;

// Subsidy is cut in half every 420000 blocks, which will occur approximately every 4 years
    nSubsidy >>= (nHeight / 420000);

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}
What else we are missing???
Hey!

RT this link and get votes for ISO to have it added to our exchange - https://www.coins-e.com/voting/

I've re-tweeted it and have sent some messages out!  Thanks for adding us and we'll be working on getting listed! Smiley

Thanks,
Adaryian
Activity: 27
Hey!

Our forums are being made currently and will have some special announcements coming later this week in regards to it as well.

Stay tuned and follow us here and on Twitter!  We have some very cool stuff getting ready to come into play!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello my ISO Friends here is the Chinese translation up and running in the Chinese section.. Enjoy.. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663497.new#new
Block reward halved already, looks like noone mining it now on this diff.
Explorer shows:
"Block Reward    50 ISO"
Transaction tells:
" 1 Confirmations 100 ISO "
Looks like explorer is not configured properly ;]
Also I`m killing explorer trying to see first blocks: transactions does not shows up.

My miners are turned off ATM, got some issues with power supplies.  They'll be back up in a short bit.  Yeah, I'm trying to figure that one out myself.  None of the transactions prior to a certain point seem to be showing up and I'm not sure why quite yet.  I'm going to get in touch with the person who set the blockchain explorer up for us to see if he can shed some light on this subject as well.  I've already noticed that, but thought it might still be indexing.

**EDIT**

Also initial block rewards were set to 50, so that no one got a HUGE head start bonus on a lower difficulty. 
Pages:
Jump to: