Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISO] E-Currency - SHA256 PoW Currency - Fast Confirmations! - page 15. (Read 29153 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★
Blocks: 18144,
Difficulty: 65536.00000000
I might be able to make one of whatever final coin design you decide on. Tried to just render something real quick that was close to Shadow Runner's design.

I like it, I do like what Shadow_Runner made, maybe if you can incorporate the "E" with the circuitry in it, that could look pretty nice!

Side Note:

Difficulty is now up to 16!

I drew up a similar schematic for a 2d version if this helps.

Thank you, I'll be holding on to that for possible future use!
I am following you now on Twitter and wish the Coin every success in developing further.

Thanks for the support! Smiley

~150 blocks until we move to diff 65.5k~!!!!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I might be able to make one of whatever final coin design you decide on. Tried to just render something real quick that was close to Shadow Runner's design.

I like it, I do like what Shadow_Runner made, maybe if you can incorporate the "E" with the circuitry in it, that could look pretty nice!

Side Note:

Difficulty is now up to 16!

I drew up a similar schematic for a 2d version if this helps.
http://i.imgur.com/wFVVEuG.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003
Don`t panic! Organize!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am following you now on Twitter and wish the Coin every success in developing further.
Next difficulty retarget is in ~1,400 blocks.  The difficulty will be 65.5K 

I see we have more hashing power now, but blocks are slowing down some now, which is a good thing.. Things are evening out as expected. Smiley

So, maybe transparent logo is better for 1st post?

Yes, thank you! Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

So, maybe transparent logo is better for 1st post?
Really so if I wanted to solo mine I would need a stratum proxy on my own network. I havent really seen any mention of that anywhere online I guess people do not really use their antminers to solo mine any more.

You CAN solo mine with GWork, it's just really all not that efficient.  I did briefly, but really wasn't worth it in the end.  I got more, faster from P2Pool or the likewise a pool running stratum.
Activity: 32
Really so if I wanted to solo mine I would need a stratum proxy on my own network. I havent really seen any mention of that anywhere online I guess people do not really use their antminers to solo mine any more.
Is anyone else solomining? I am getting all rejects with my antminer s1. No idea why

Probably because of GWork.  Use a stratum pool.  There are 3 pools listed on the OP that use stratum.

Mine shows Accept 1200, Rejected 23 and Found Block 73 on P2Pool
Activity: 32
Is anyone else solomining? I am getting all rejects with my antminer s1. No idea why
Website is currently being designed.  Hope to have it done by the end of the weekend and up and running by Monday at the latest.
you're welcome... i am mining

Definitely glad to have you! Smiley

Make sure to vote with CEX, hopefully in the very near future we'll be listed on an exchange as well so add us to twitter or follow us here so that if something needs voted on, we can count on your support! Smiley

(Make sure to upvote it as well..)
Activity: 596
you're welcome... i am mining
SHA256, active developer.. i think this have a chance

Thanks for your support! Smiley
Activity: 596
SHA256, active developer.. i think this have a chance