Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Hmmmmm....

I think you guys need to start a self moderated thread.

Just an idea.

Great idea.

That is certainly an idea. we'll consider this.
We will also send out requests to moderators to see if the existing thread could be changed into a self-mod one.

Thank you for the suggestion! Smiley (we were not aware of the need, nor the option when we first create the thread. That's on us Sad )
y80
Activity: 145
why isn't the mod deleting all of these irrelevant posts?

Unfortunately, mods on bitcointalk don't do anything. we've complained to them several times about hate speech and such and never even heard back.

The guy didn't even get a proper picture to try to make his point. Should be deleted my 2 cents

Not to quote myself but use a proper picture if you'll go on a rampage lol.. Fail.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Hmmmmm....

Just an idea.

Great idea.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Hmmmmm....

Just an idea.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
BOYCOTT Israel !!!!!!!!!
BOYCOTT Israel !!!!!!!!!
BOYCOTT Israel !!!!!!!!!
BOYCOTT Israel !!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

Unfortunately, mods on bitcointalk don't do anything. we've complained to them several times about hate speech and such and never even heard back.

What? Like the constant genocide and violations of international law that the fucking Israelis commit on a daily basis that the UN ignores? Maybe there is a little justice in this world afer all. Fuck you cunts.
y80

The guy didn't even get a proper picture to try to make his point. Should be deleted my 2 cents

y80
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
BOYCOTT Israel !!!!!
[/size]
No!! Go Isracoin...
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
BOYCOTT Israel !!!!!
[/size]
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Regardless of whats happening in the news ISR is a great concept and if implemented correctly will not only benefit investors but hopefully change the economics in Israel itself.

Keep it up devs and congrats on adding the new team member.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

People are afraid to stay in their homes !

People are indeed afraid to stay in their homes alright, but not just in the past week, but at the last ten years on and off (mostly ON)!
This image is of Israeli civilians, not Palestines.
You can see the Tallith (Jewish traditional cloth) under the blue shirt of the man in front.
https://twitter.com/Puntito_XLi

Thx for the info.

So much for trusting google's image search results..
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Israel is in the news again and the news is bad. I've been a supporter of Isracoin and continue to be, this is a positive outlet for Isreali nationalism, and having this coin be a success and claiming some measure of financial independence is certainly better than Israel continuing to be gifted US dollars to buy war toys with.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

http://img.techpowerup.org/140714/Israeli_aggression.jpg

People are indeed afraid to stay in their homes alright, but not just in the past week, but at the last ten years on and off (mostly ON)!
This image is of Israeli civilians, not Palestines.
You can see the Tallith (Jewish traditional cloth) under the blue shirt of the man in front.
https://twitter.com/Puntito_XLi
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I/we are hereby imposing sanctions on Isreal and its beloved shitcoin.

Please BOYCOTT Israel !

Actually there is no real proof or anything backing the claim that this coin has anything to do with Israel other than the name.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I/we are hereby imposing sanctions on Isreal and its beloved shitcoin.

Please BOYCOTT Israel !

The World cries for Gaza.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

MAJOR NEWS UPDATE:
Heavy weight developer joining the core dev team

The Isracoin project is proud to announce that a lead developer of Namecoin has joined the Isracoin core dev team!
This marks an important milestone for the project, as this developer will be in charge of core features in the upcoming major wallet update, which aims to simplify and make Isracoin more accessible for the masses, making the coin simpler to use for daily needs.

In the next couple of weeks, we will provide details about the first major feature update that will be released as part of the next major wallet release for Isracoin. With this release, Isracoin will be the first coin aimed for the masses which actually takes a step forward in user-friendliness for day to day use.

We have quite a few other updates coming in the next couple of weeks, with some more major announcements as well.

Could you please let us know who this developer is?
It is pretty interesting but to be honest without a name I doubt it.

MAJOR NEWS UPDATE:
Heavy weight developer joining the core dev team

The Isracoin project is proud to announce that a lead developer of Namecoin has joined the Isracoin core dev team!
This marks an important milestone for the project, as this developer will be in charge of core features in the upcoming major wallet update, which aims to simplify and make Isracoin more accessible for the masses, making the coin simpler to use for daily needs.

In the next couple of weeks, we will provide details about the first major feature update that will be released as part of the next major wallet release for Isracoin. With this release, Isracoin will be the first coin aimed for the masses which actually takes a step forward in user-friendliness for day to day use.

We have quite a few other updates coming in the next couple of weeks, with some more major announcements as well.

is this coin still alive?

Very, very much so. Smiley
We're just a quiet community of people who do things, without a lot of talk or hype.
that's not to say we don't communicate, but more often than not, there aren't daily news updates. things take time to materialize from concept, through development or other actions and all the way to fruition.

Moreover, there is a growing Israeli community for Isracoin which is less and less crypto people (by numbers) and more and more average joes who are getting into it.

Hope that answers your question.

I was an early supporter of this, not that I am Israeli, but I have a feeling if this was executed properly, it would serve great purposes.
Yes, focus on the noncrypto people, get them to use this coin, and educate them how it can work for their business.

Then get some major news outlets to report the use of businesses with Isracoin, and all good from there!

That is precisely our approach Smiley
We've already had some good press coverage earlier on and we are working on a variety of things that will garner us some major coverage.
It just takes time (and a ton of work).

And thank you for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: