Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yup, they been here for a long time.  someone turned them on when the price was around 20k and well, you see the price now.
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
All I can say is that I see the bots on Bittrex and it's really pissing me off big time...
nah, let's keep this thread active.  sometimes it's good to see something new when I hit refresh.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Just reminding to the intelligent people that there's no need need to feed the loser trolls. I figure the best thing is just to provide factual information for normal people like you or me who might be interested in information but other than that we ALL know that they are just loser trolls who just vent their anger at their own bad upbringing to anyone who'll listen.
Activity: 197
How about just concentrate on the coin, everything else aside. If you are in, join us if not get out of this thread.

About time somebody said that! I can't even fathom why people join these discussion groups and rant and insult and generally disrupt everything just to see their crap in print. To those who match that profile, I ask why? Do you not have a life? Do you hate yourself that much that you have troll for hate in return? Go try this crap in the real, face to face world if you want to see the real life results, don't hide yourself behind the Internet...

+1

actually...

+1,000!

And a +V to boot.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
How about just concentrate on the coin, everything else aside. If you are in, join us if not get out of this thread.

About time somebody said that! I can't even fathom why people join these discussion groups and rant and insult and generally disrupt everything just to see their crap in print. To those who match that profile, I ask why? Do you not have a life? Do you hate yourself that much that you have troll for hate in return? Go try this crap in the real, face to face world if you want to see the real life results, don't hide yourself behind the Internet...
Just saw this

and retweeted on @Isracoin
(Please follow us on twitter If you're not already doing so)

Any plans to get on Cryptsy?

Thanks!

Vlad, Isracoin is already up for voting on Cryptsy - so definitely do go vote for us there Smiley

Also, please vote for Isracoin on Hitbtc and on BTER.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
If the coins name is changed then obviously it wouldn't demand the political talk. mr win

I beg to differ.

ZionCoin is a real name which stands for all that is Israel.

Isra is Israel without the El which is ironic given El is "The One".

Edit:  But it looks like nobody gets it so I'll launch ZionCoin on my own.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
If the coins name is changed then obviously it wouldn't demand the political talk. mr win
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
hate mongers on both sides are to blame but unless the moderates on both sides stand together you will find that now that the world has the internet to tell them the real story instead of the mainstream report no one will except apartheid .
haha
many Arabs prefer Israel, because Israel is good to Arabs more than Arab countries...
many people don't have a clue what is happening... many Muslim Arabs and Jewish (and atheist) are working together in Israel. with no racism.
everyone need to stop being stupid and stop killing each other. but build together better future.

most people know it, just a few ruin it for everyone.

anyway - with so big premine, how can anyone trust ? its like believing to your bank manager

I bet they just want to be left alone!!! they just finished occupying someone else's land. How about i come kick your dumb ass out of your house and then ask to be left alone. I have a feeling you wouldn't think that was fair even if i told you I had a real tough time where i came from.

come try it fgt, ill blast your fckin head off Smiley have a nice day

I know, it's a pretty big pre-mine, but they have shown, up to this point that they are really working for the good of the people.  Even when the price was at 70000 they did not take advantage and steal peoples BTC.

I believe in them,  I encourage you to read in the forum for the cool updates to the project as they don't always make it up to the OP until the update to the project has a 100% confirmation or completion.
ok my mind is open explain to me why apartheid is the right answer

I'm not saying that is the answer, I am saying that the basic Israeli citizen is NOT producing propaganda and building the walls.  It is the ones who have power and will do everything to keep it who are doing the evils. Not the average trinket shop owner who gets his shit stolen just like us.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
haha
many Arabs prefer Israel, because Israel is good to Arabs more than Arab countries...
many people don't have a clue what is happening... many Muslim Arabs and Jewish (and atheist) are working together in Israel. with no racism.
everyone need to stop being stupid and stop killing each other. but build together better future.

most people know it, just a few ruin it for everyone.

anyway - with so big premine, how can anyone trust ? its like believing to your bank manager

I bet they just want to be left alone!!! they just finished occupying someone else's land. How about i come kick your dumb ass out of your house and then ask to be left alone. I have a feeling you wouldn't think that was fair even if i told you I had a real tough time where i came from.

ok my mind is open explain to me why apartheid is the right answer

idiots like you that can't even open up their mind to other concepts are not even worth arguing with.  Just like how Americans invade others without the permission of the American people.... SSDD.

Guess what bro, I'm an immigrant in America, I grew up in some bad sh*t too, it's not only you.  But now there are still people living in that shit that should have a chance at enriching their lives.  No?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Oh give it up, pali.

Quit your bitching and move your tent to Arab lands where you came from.
my statement about 480 million premined, 50 coins per block, is even more centralized than banks - is not even political, not related to Israel

480 million premined, and 50 coins per block
even more centralized than the fucking banks!

lol cool story bro.  Good thing you can read the headline and give us your opinion about Israel.  I probably would of offed myself tonight, thanks for saving my life with your awesome observation.

man this thread is not even that long, look at how many times a random dude comes in here screaming this thing is a scam and then shows his true colors and hate towards the Israelis.  do the research look at the wallets, all the pre mine are still there or are accounted for.  These guys prove time and time again they are really working on something good then someone that has no interest in the coin comes in and says, "scam?" come on dude that is your subconscious lumping Israel and pre-mine into scamcoin.

And if you really meant nothing by it then I do apologize but there are only 2 types of people on this thread, those who really give a sh*t and those who come here to speak their hate after reading the title.
Pages:
Jump to: