Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 9. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Lot's of good news coming out!  I know that this coin is moving very slowly but remember, the tortoise says "slow and steady wins the race".  

This is the early days of the coin and if you're sell your Isracoin now, I'm guessing it's the equivalent of selling Bitcoin at like $2,  which is exactly how much I bought my first 20BTC.

The price is so low right now that one small investor with 10BTC could move the price of this coin very high.  The coin is currently a little over a cent per isracoin but we have seen it at around 25 cents already and I'm betting that we will see it over that.  If this does catch fire, then people holding and buying now will make a killing.

It only takes one successful country coin to convince people that they can work and from what I can tell, Isracoin has some good intelligent founders who from what I can tell are moving in the right direction and at the right speed.

Oh yea, and I know you can't see it at bittrex anymore but for those who have been trading Isr from early on knows the price of this coin has been as high as 78k and currently is at 2.4k .

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Important News Update:

The Isracoin Project is proud to announce that prominent Bitcoiners in the Israeli crypto-community, Mikael B. and Shalom Cohen have joined its ranks.
More news and updates will be coming soon.

This is wonderful news. Congrats ISRCoin Team. Way to go and I can't wait to see more updates.
Wonderful news indeed.
Activity: 25
Great News,......  go ISRA
Activity: 107
Isracoin is now available on

ISR/BTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ISR/BTC
ISR/LTC: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ISR/LTC
ISR/DOGE: https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ISR/DOGE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why you should choose Bleutrade

• Trade Crypto2Crypto • Real-time Trading • Low Fees • Hundreds of trades per minute • Resistant to DDOS attacks
• Trade 66 cryptocurrencies • Possibility to trade 2145 pairs • Decentralized storage • 95% Cold storage wallet
• Light as a feather system • Encrypted SSL connection • Real-time backup • Fast support (Less than 1 hour)
• Two-Factor Authentication (Google)...

Register on Bleutrade Now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Important News Update:

The Isracoin Project is proud to announce that prominent Bitcoiners in the Israeli crypto-community, Mikael B. and Shalom Cohen have joined its ranks.

This is wonderful news. Congrats ISRCoin Team. Way to go and I can't wait to see more updates.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Important News Update:

Mikael B. (34) and Shalom Cohen (34) have done tremendous work in promoting Bitcoin in Israel, both from the technology perspective, as well as its adoption as means of payment in large businesses (the likes of Hotels.co.il and other large companies who are now integrating Bitcoin into their platforms). These gentlemen are also the owners of Hashware – A startup in the crypto hardware field, dealing with ASIC technologies and ATM machines.

Mikael and Shalom will actively engage in matters relating to media, increasing public awareness of Isracoin, integrating Isracoin as means of payment in large companies, implementation of payment systems, integrating ISR into ATMs, distributing these ATMs in Israel and more. They will also each be taking a seat on the Isracoin Board of Directors, which is being formed these days.

The Isracoin Board of Directors will comprise 9 members, including Mikael and Shalom and under its purview will be decisions pertaining to the execution of the Isracoin plan, its further development as well as joint management of the Airdrop coins designated for distribution to the general public, businesses and other long term components of the Isracoin plan.

Additionally we are also pleased to announce, as part of Hashware’s business affiliation with Coin Commernce (coincommerce.co) in the Bitcoin payment systems arena, that Coin Commerce will be adding Isracoin to its payment platform which is already used by many Israeli businesses for Bitcoin payments. This will significantly improve the usability of Isracoin as means of payment for Israeli businesses, with integration into websites, cash-registers and hand-held POS systems.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
how can we see the stats of the isra multi pool?

Hello, sorry for the delay in response. It should be under the "my workers" tab, for personal statistics. Pool statistics is in the works under "ISRMP Beta" tab.

Activity: 26
how can we see the stats of the isra multi pool?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
http://isrmultipool.info/isr/

Hey everyone,

We've released our Isracoin Multipool and wanted to spread the word. We currently mine the most profitable coins and exchange them for ISR approximately every 24H. We will also mine ISR directly if it is the most profitable option or when the ISR market is relatively stable.

We currently have a Scrypt and x11 port online. The x13 and Keccak-3 ports have been tested and will be brought online if there is a need/profitability changes.

Help support Isracoin's price and mine at the ISR Multipool!

http://isrmultipool.info/isr/
We're happy to say that there is a trickle of activity in the Local Isracoin system already.
The service just opened a couple of days ago and there's already some trading activity there.
We are cautiously optimistic that this will become the go-to place for Israeli's to trade ISR vs. local Fiat.

As we've mentioned, we are also working on the first Isracoin ATM in Israel and hope to have that happen very soon.
lol isreals government doesn't suppress isreali's but ill give you one guess who they have been suppressing. I know as an american you learn from fox news but I'm sure you might be able to figure this one out.

Probably you.  Are you an "isreal" citizen?  Lol you cant even spell the damn word and you want me to believe that you should be the one who gives me advice?

Good one bro,  you're a real thinker I can tell.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
lol isreals government doesn't suppress isreali's but ill give you one guess who they have been suppressing. I know as an american you learn from fox news but I'm sure you might be able to figure this one out.
Good work guys, price seems to be stabilizing with the crapbots gone. (hope they lost a lot, I know I gained a lot) 

Thanks to the dude with the bot that's been buying 1 isr for past few weeks.

Keep it up guys, some dude's getting slammed trying to push the price back down into under 1k.

one big news event could push this up to 10k+ easy. 

And to the dude that was spouting off hate, well that's the kind of generalization that get's people in trouble because the same is said about us.  I'm an American and if you judged me by the actions of my current government then I would be looked at very differently.  News flash, we have CIA spying on everyone including us and probably this thread, VA killing veterans, the government calling veterans the "T" word and a defunct political structure.  Well guess what, lot's of Israelis are being suppressed by their government also, their rights being stripped away, just like Americans.

Not all Americans are 1%, not all Israelis are 1%.  You shouldn't lump people all together by spouting off your anti human ignorant crap trying to say that everyone is linked to their governments corruptions.

I am Pro-Human, We need to stick together instead of breaking ourselves down into groups that we can fight against.
y80
Activity: 145
I've posted several messages asking when a list (at least a preliminary list) of businesses on board at phase II will be posted. My posts have been ignored multiple times. Can you please explain when the list will be revealed and if there is no set date, why it's not being revealed yet. Thanks.

We have answered this at least once before and said that we are working on releasing this info in the form of a website that provides the information directly from the registration system. (A directory of businesses, if you will)
Furthermore, we need to make sure businesses that have registered, give us permission before we release such information and we cannot just start putting out the info without being certain we've covered that.
And last, we are still verifying that said businesses are actually accepting Isracoin and that is a process that takes us time. (some businesses don't yet know how to actually implement this and so it takes time to get there).

On top of all that, we have a bunch of other things we are working on (such as registration for Airdrop without Facebook, for example, which we received multiple requests for from the public, helping people with their new wallets and a bunch of things in between).

Sounds like a good plan. Keep up the good work, everything so far looks good.
I've posted several messages asking when a list (at least a preliminary list) of businesses on board at phase II will be posted. My posts have been ignored multiple times. Can you please explain when the list will be revealed and if there is no set date, why it's not being revealed yet. Thanks.

We have answered this at least once before and said that we are working on releasing this info in the form of a website that provides the information directly from the registration system. (A directory of businesses, if you will)
Furthermore, we need to make sure businesses that have registered, give us permission before we release such information and we cannot just start putting out the info without being certain we've covered that.
And last, we are still verifying that said businesses are actually accepting Isracoin and that is a process that takes us time. (some businesses don't yet know how to actually implement this and so it takes time to get there).

On top of all that, we have a bunch of other things we are working on (such as registration for Airdrop without Facebook, for example, which we received multiple requests for from the public, helping people with their new wallets and a bunch of things in between).

y80
Activity: 145
The technology is not ours, but we will do our best to open it for others who may wish to invest in such machines.
We'll know more as we progress with the first one.
Activity: 41
...also, I'd very much like to buy an ATM like that of my own (and put it in Haifa, for example). Once you upgrade it for airdrop and stuff, will you release the technology so we can buy one too?
Activity: 39
Improving our communications is key and we try to learn from your feedback.
Therefor and in contrast to our usual approach of only speaking after things are actually done and ready to go, we would like to give you a glimpse to something we are working on and is still a bit raw:

We can now tell you that the first Isracoin ATM in Israel is being contracted for.
There is no ETA yet, although it may very well be just a matter of a couple of weeks and we will be doing our best to accomplish that.

One thing of note regarding the ATM, is that besides letting people buy ISR through it with Fiat, we are also working on making it an actual Airdrop kiosk, in order to significantly broaden our Airdrop reach into the general public.
This is new. This is big. This can make a huge impact for the adoption of Isracoin in Israel.

There's more happening behind the scenes and we will provide information as soon as we can.

Stay tuned.
Good news indeed...
The ATM - for cash only or credit card as well?
And a follow-up question -
I assume that the ATM will be located in Tel-Aviv,
But about 1\2 of the population in Israel lives beyond Gedera-Hedera.
If the ATM accepts credit cards, can't the concept be extended to use desk-top computers or mobile?
Improving our communications is key and we try to learn from your feedback.
Therefor and in contrast to our usual approach of only speaking after things are actually done and ready to go, we would like to give you a glimpse to something we are working on and is still a bit raw:

We can now tell you that the first Isracoin ATM in Israel is being contracted for.
There is no ETA yet, although it may very well be just a matter of a couple of weeks and we will be doing our best to accomplish that.

One thing of note regarding the ATM, is that besides letting people buy ISR through it with Fiat, we are also working on making it an actual Airdrop kiosk, in order to significantly broaden our Airdrop reach into the general public.
This is new. This is big. This can make a huge impact for the adoption of Isracoin in Israel.

There's more happening behind the scenes and we will provide information as soon as we can.

Stay tuned.
Pages:
Jump to: