Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 52. (Read 110740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Yeah it's another nation coin, they do big pre mines to give away to said nation. Most of them seem to do OK so far. This was at least a smooth launch, which is quite rare these days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Lol another scam.
Released before the announce difficulty already 2

00:37:25

{
"blocks" : 6146,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 2.13594997,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 131180848,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
6k mined already after wallet release lol what a joke,

Anyway, there's already at least 3 cryptos for israelis...

6k blocks were the premine.
Since mining opened to public, only 120 or so blocks have been mined. the average time is 1 minute.

what is the block reward and when halving?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

6k blocks were the premine.
Since mining opened to public, only 120 or so blocks have been mined. the average time is 1 minute.

Activity: 197
Isracoin was opened on time to miners today.
Everyone is invited.
legendary
Can hit me up if want!

iAHPNfSFMBSp9MpfjCrWHNiFsdWKz5jiog

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 294
Of course it's a scam Smiley
Citizens of israel are worried about oppressing and killing muslims and palestinians, not some stupid cryptocoin. They will just pump and dump this coin. Average israel(or any other country) citizen will never ever hear about those coins but it gives a perfect legitimation for premine. I found them on github, it's just a plain doge clone. And in an underdeveloped country like israel it should be very simple to get on 'news' with something such innovative much wow as cryptocoin. I will be surprised if these guys will ever figure how to get genesis block and compile wallets for major OSes.

With your offensive, xenophobic and antisemitic views, Nazicoin will suit you more. Underdeveloped country? Israel's GDP per capita is 35,824$, more than the European Union average (32,672$), and far far more than any arab country.

Israeli's are rich..All jews are rich my dude. So anyone saying that Israel is 3rd world or underdeveloped needs a good Dick Slap to fix their IQ. Dumb asses.
legendary
So will this one release on time and working? Most of the coins of the past week have not.
Activity: 122
it will fail simply cuz of the crazy amount of coins, not because its israeli.
dont get political in crypto, that's not what satoshi meant! ;p
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Citizens of israel are worried about oppressing and killing muslims and palestinians, not some stupid cryptocoin. They will just pump and dump this coin. Average israel(or any other country) citizen will never ever hear about those coins but it gives a perfect legitimation for premine. I found them on github, it's just a plain doge clone. And in an underdeveloped country like israel it should be very simple to get on 'news' with something such innovative much wow as cryptocoin. I will be surprised if these guys will ever figure how to get genesis block and compile wallets for major OSes.

With your offensive, xenophobic and antisemitic views, Nazicoin will suit you more. Underdeveloped country? Israel's GDP per capita is 35,824$, more than the European Union average (32,672$), and far far more than any arab country.
Activity: 252

who cares? we still can mine and dump it, there are enough idiots to buy every coin.
Activity: 171
Coins for illegal apartheid states now I see,  We need a #FreePalestine coin before this shit
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 77
A coin for every Country..
+1
Each coin for Each country. You can do it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
So much fucking fraud.

+1
And I'm from Israel.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
They should have called it BitShekels. Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Actually there was an introduction of the coin on Israeli TV, yesterday, watched it. How successfull this coin will be, don't know, pretty sceptical. The problem is that you guys had to back you self up with some big names in Israel, for example to put into a board of isracoin foundation those guests from the "economic night" (Layla calcali), if you would approach them through the tv show they probably would agree, and if needed even pay them with this currency. Otherwise it looks like you trying to ride the wave for your own interest. The whole set does not set professionally enough. You also need much more PR before launch... I would suggest to postpone the launch and prepare better.
If you need some ideas which apparently might help contact me.
Also, to call the currency "isracoin" was a mistake, it always will stay niche coin even if success in israel... Why do you think they call the currency auroracoin and not icelandcoin or something?
Activity: 80
haha what a scam
Pages:
Jump to: