Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - - page 5. (Read 49611 times)

y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Anyone?HuhHuh?!!!!!
y80
Who ever is running aikapool.com/isr, Configure your pool to use alts.trade for the rate. Bittrex is gone
Activity: 149
y80
So basically no mining and no trading and no news for several months.. The fucker is still processing transactions, where are the network stats?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Are there any pools still mining this? Also, aside from alts.trade is this listed anywhere else? HitBTC.com hasn't listed it yet. Any ideas?

The pool that I mined on is down (http://btcil.mooo.com:1948) for weeks now and I thing Omarg pools ran ISR too (I think they were actually sharing resources or something) but not sure where they are at now.

Trading is over. It's nice that Alts is giving us a way but the trade volume is non existent. I think, as much as it saddens me, it's over for ISR.
I really had hopes for this one and it looked great for a while

....we got screwed...  unless the devs are sitting on a big pile of ISR and have some mega secret plan to blow us all out of the water in 2015 (chances are reeeeeally slim)...but that's just me hopin' as I have spend a lot of resources to support this fucking coin.

Actually enough to force me to go out of my way and say this:

Rot in hell you ISR developer c*nts, f*ck you, your country and your mothers. I hope all of this will come back to haunt you one day.
y80
Are there any pools still mining this? Also, aside from alts.trade is this listed anywhere else? HitBTC.com hasn't listed it yet. Any ideas?
Activity: 27
y80
looks like at least one market is interested..
BTW shame on the people responsible for disappearing.
Activity: 9
I said it once and I'll say it again

We should somehow get the names of the people who worked on this coin at the time that was before the bitcoin conference.

We don't know if they were dishonest or not. what we do know if that none of them came here and said "its over" or anything that would let people know that they stopped working on this coin (and by that let people know not to waste their money on buying or mining it).

Sadly enough usually its the same type of people who will come up with new ideas to ask investors to give them money.

Even worse they can be hired in a managerial position above you.

No one wants to deal with people who cant take responsibility or to give their investors the minimum of respect.

Sadly such people always find a way to take things like isracoin and make themselves look good when they present themselves to new investors or workplaces.

I must stress that i do not have a problem with their failed project - the problem is with them failing to tell us that its over and let us keep mining or buying the coin.

they went out with pumped up words before the bitcoin conference and then disappeared

From one point of view it can look like a last resort attempt to pump the price and get some money before jumping out of this project

Anyway it would be nice to know their names.. i would not want to work with such people (above or below them).

I really don't see why they don't give the minimum respect to say thanks to all their supporters or to even come and say that they still intend to somehow get this project up(unlikely).
g_d
Activity: 52
done

This market has been delisted. Please withdrawal your ISR coins by January 23rd, 2015.

And ISR is fucked for real.

Is there any open market left?

I don't think so. Definitely not trading on any of the major exchanges.

I really believed that this could have been a hope for the new Israel. As it seems, the devs are the same money grabbing ass*** like any other shitcoin devs.
Thanks for letting us all waste out time and money. I hoped that the new generation will hopefully turn the tide and maybe in the future will help Israel to become a modern country that can deal with
bullshit wars and retarded conflicts.....
Activity: 28
Is there any open market left?
Activity: 28
done

This market has been delisted. Please withdrawal your ISR coins by January 23rd, 2015.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Yup, it would seem like that's the case.. (no one giving a fuck)

I just wish there was at least some explanation  of what happened. I still can't figure out how the whole thing just fizzled out...

If it gets de-listed that is (IMHO) the end, final blow.

What happened is this coin ran out of steam, like every other coin launched around the same time as ISR or any other countrycoin which was quite hip some months ago.

You allready give an explanation of why things fizzled out: noone cares. It was pumped to 50K I think in the beginning and I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I'm sure those who where there first have jumped ship a long long while ago, I know I did.

ISR is by far not the only coin to which this applies but you'll have more fun in crypto just moving on, this one is done.

y80
Ok so apparently no one gives a shit if it gets removed from Bittrex. The guys at HitBTC haven't listed it even though the contest was over several months ago and it's already 2015. What the hell is going on?
y80
Well there haven't been any news for a long long while. That's really inappropriate.
g_d
Activity: 52
Yup, it would seem like that's the case.. (no one giving a fuck)

I just wish there was at least some explanation  of what happened. I still can't figure out how the whole thing just fizzled out...

If it gets de-listed that is (IMHO) the end, final blow.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Is anyone paying attention? It's about to get de-listed on Bittrex. It seems like there is very little happening at this stage with Isracoin.
no one gives a fuck
y80
Is anyone paying attention? It's about to get de-listed on Bittrex. It seems like there is very little happening at this stage with Isracoin.
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Please add to OP -  http://aikapool.com/isr

------------------
List of not working pools:
isr.hiive.biz
fastminerltc.cloudapp.net:8080
isra.suprnova.cc
isr.poolsofhonor.com
minep.it/pool/ISRA/
Activity: 5
It's the most recent post in the official Hebrew Isracoin fb group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/IsraelCoin/?fref=ts
Pages:
Jump to: