Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - - page 6. (Read 49611 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Where is that post on fb? I could not find it Sad
Activity: 5
Mikael Bouzaglo (a dev I think) wrote a post in hebrew on the Isracoin fb page a couple of days ago promising that 2015 would be a year full of new and exciting things for Isracoin.
Whether or not there's any substance to his post is up for debate  Sad
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
It's gonna get removed from Bittrex, is anyone watching??
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
It's a "country coin" and it isn't being used in that country.
If that doesnt happen it has no future.
y80
It's going to get de-listed on Bittrex again unless volume is back up to 0.2 BTC.

What the hell happened with the HitBTC vote and listing??

Time to tank (even more). Or to rise like the phoenix out of ashes (highly unlikely). It's strange, some people are still mining it on http://isrmultipool.info/ (at least the site's statistics say so).
http://www.israchange.co.il/

Error 404 - Web Site not found!
Activity: 9
Wow just 9 pages since July! This sure is a sleepy coin thread.
y80
Looks like there are no updates forthcoming of any kind..
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Nice to see this thread cleaned up it was getting a bit hard to keep up with, keep up the good work my support to this coin remains intact.

+1

I really appreciate the information clean-up here, too -- and it's great to see that the devs are among the (few) people who really got it when it comes to long-term implementation of a Crypto coin by (slowly and diligently) b-u-i-l-d-i-n-g a marketplace and every-day acceptance for it. This is exactly why I have a lot of confidence in this coin!

The entire idea of the airdrop -- but more so the business-airdrop portion of it! -- is what sets this coin apart (and as for copycats, yes, it is really a bit surprising that others seem to be so far away from even getting this that they even fail to copy these measures for their own stuff; guess this tells you right there)!

I am also keen to see that bit of news to be released when the situation seems fit for that. I regret this is influenced by "outside factors" that got nothing to do with Crypto coins, and I hope people will learn to distinguish between a country "brand name" (particularly one that was apparently hijacked during the 1917-1948 period or so by the London-centred powers that be who BTW were also material in messing up Europe for at least 70 years, and give the whole thing a bad name) and the PEOPLE and all groups of society living inside its borders. The idea of ISR, on the other hand, very clearly, is one of the 95% good people in the streets attempting to break free from the corrupt top 5%.

Bitcoin itself may turn out to be a tool for reclaiming financial freedom in a wider sense. Both Bitcoin and viable Alt coins like ISR (and a select few others) will similarly have to develop along the ideas outlined by the ISR devs here in order to continue spreading to everyday-users and ultimately result in mass-adoption. Continuing to watch eagerly...
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
I still don't get WTF has happened.  Did the corrupted Israeli elite kill the devs??

no it seems like you and I are the only people who care lol hahaha

it's not true, i guess me and some others are also interested about the future of this coin.
it just, most of us are just readers of this forum and we not taking an active part.

Come Devs, you have a good coin in your hands, don't give up, nothing is easy in life, just a good idea can bring this coin to the top! For example you can do this in Israel to bring Israel coin to the top

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitnet-vpncoin-first-singing-contest-in-crypto-1st-prize-1-m-vpncoins-812610
Activity: 1
I still don't get WTF has happened.  Did the corrupted Israeli elite kill the devs??

it's not true, i guess me and some others are also interested about the future of this coin.
it just, most of us are just readers of this forum and we not taking an active part.
y80

g_d
Activity: 52
I still don't get WTF has happened.  Did the corrupted Israeli elite kill the devs??
y80
At least Mikael Bouzaglo is still twittering ( https://twitter.com/mikael92764549 ), although not about Isracoin.
But who knows, maybe he used to get paid in ISR for his marketing and now it isn't worth it anymore Wink
Isra web page has the last tweet from the same day he tweeted about ISR last.... I really have no idea what is going on.... sadly this really could have been country coin done right...

Volume has gone straight to shit again.. Sad

still plummeting lol..
y80
At least Mikael Bouzaglo is still twittering ( https://twitter.com/mikael92764549 ), although not about Isracoin.
But who knows, maybe he used to get paid in ISR for his marketing and now it isn't worth it anymore Wink
Isra web page has the last tweet from the same day he tweeted about ISR last.... I really have no idea what is going on.... sadly this really could have been country coin done right...

Volume has gone straight to shit again.. Sad
g_d
g_d
What's going on? The volume will drop it off bittrex unless it's above 0.20  Undecided
We're all wondering..... This whole thing suxx! I'm still foolishly holding on....hoping tho Wink

Totally insane
Me or what's going on?

Unless they are dead I can't see the devs wanting this to happen...even if they don't need Bittrex, still bad news. WTF DEVS?Huh UP UNTIL NOW IT WAS LOOKING SO GOOD!!!! (but not too good for it to not be true..if u get my drift Wink
y80
What's going on? The volume will drop it off bittrex unless it's above 0.20  Undecided
We're all wondering..... This whole thing suxx! I'm still foolishly holding on....hoping tho Wink

Totally insane
Pages:
Jump to: