Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - - page 7. (Read 49611 times)

g_d
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What's going on? The volume will drop it off bittrex unless it's above 0.20  Undecided
We're all wondering..... This whole thing suxx! I'm still foolishly holding on....hoping tho Wink
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
What's going on? The volume will drop it off bittrex unless it's above 0.20  Undecided
g_d
But what can be done now? If it gets de-listed on Bittrex that is seriously bad news..... I really held (and to a certain point still hold) high hopes for ISR. But it seems that all devs were assassinated or just don't give a flying fuck about people outside Israel...

It does not seem like they give a damn about people in israel.... probably give the most damn when it comes to sell their coins through their "change" site that sells 1 isr for $0.3 cents that also offers "discount for bulk buyer" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm suspicious maybe? wink wink

But if ISR takes off they would benefit too.... no? Killing off exchanges is not good for them in the long run either...IMHO
y80
Very low volume, but ISR is still listed on SwissCex.com...

Who cares? Where are the HitBTC people..
Activity: 56
Very low volume, but ISR is still listed on SwissCex.com...
y80
Why doesn't anyone care or respond about the fact that HITBTC.com has been idling for several weeks/months now and it's not on there trading yet?
Activity: 9
But what can be done now? If it gets de-listed on Bittrex that is seriously bad news..... I really held (and to a certain point still hold) high hopes for ISR. But it seems that all devs were assassinated or just don't give a flying fuck about people outside Israel...

It does not seem like they give a damn about people in israel.... probably give the most damn when it comes to sell their coins through their "change" site that sells 1 isr for $0.3 cents that also offers "discount for bulk buyer" hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm suspicious maybe? wink wink
g_d
y80
it just crashed to shit lol
Activity: 28
Omar G's www.isrmultipool.info seems to be down Sad

But seemingly it is not just isr since www.omargpools.ca is not reachable, either

it is back
y80
On bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 14th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

The developers should say something, otherwise this coin is toast.

Well not the announcement we are looking for.. I suppose something will happen?
On bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 14th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

The developers should say something, otherwise this coin is toast.
y80
Where are the hitbtc.com people? Coming soon for several months now.. any time now..
Omar G's www.isrmultipool.info seems to be down Sad

But seemingly it is not just isr since www.omargpools.ca is not reachable, either
g_d
g_d :   Just a theory... One of the guys they work with, has a company that makes mining hardware. so its a logical possibility that they don't care of you mine it or not and even more it might be a possibility that they mine and sell most of the coins out there(without a need to touch the premine)  

combine it with with the fact that currently(as i'm writing it and it might change)  http://www.israchange.co.il/  - says that they sell each ISR for 0.10 sekels which is about 0.03 cent (a lot more than the price in crypto exchanges) plus offer "discount" to whoever buys in bulk...

I will not be surprised if the coins that they sell in this site and also the coins sold in "change stores" are not getting bought off exchanges and are being sold from the amount of coins that they mine everyday - if they partner with a mining hardware company then again its possible that they produce a large amount of coins everyday (not saying that its like this, just saying I won't be surprised).

And even in THEORY _IF_ they are buying it off exchanges.. they would actually enjoy a "low" price because they sell their ISR for a fixed(and currently higher) price at http://www.israchange.co.il

So why should they give us any word? they might not even need us.

P.S - the housing deal from the link posted above says that you can pay with ISR up to something like 14,000 sekels which is something like 3700$ - and of course there is no evidence saying that they accept ISR at a higher rate than in exchanges anyway.  

orentt  Interesting theory. So far one that makes the most sense. I wish we could get some comment from the devs. And I also hope you are wrong and it's all just some weird limbo before ISR goes bug Cheesy
I
y80
How many months ago did it get voted onto hitbtc.com?

Coming soon for ages apparently...
Screaming silence Sad
I had the expectation that they would implement their plan. Never mind, if it does not work out. But if they just remain silent without implementing any further goals, that would suck. Maybe the team members just quit, one after the other?
I am still waiting for the website containing information about where to spend your ISR. Without that, how can it ever be used as currency?
@ISRACOIN: Is the coin finally dead? If it is, you should say so. Otherwise a short statement what steps you are going to implement in the near future would be welcome. A list of the current team members would be highly appreciated, too.
Activity: 9
g_d :   Just a theory... One of the guys they work with, has a company that makes mining hardware. so its a logical possibility that they don't care of you mine it or not and even more it might be a possibility that they mine and sell most of the coins out there(without a need to touch the premine)  

combine it with with the fact that currently(as i'm writing it and it might change)  http://www.israchange.co.il/  - says that they sell each ISR for 0.10 sekels which is about 0.03 cent (a lot more than the price in crypto exchanges) plus offer "discount" to whoever buys in bulk...

I will not be surprised if the coins that they sell in this site and also the coins sold in "change stores" are not getting bought off exchanges and are being sold from the amount of coins that they mine everyday - if they partner with a mining hardware company then again its possible that they produce a large amount of coins everyday (not saying that its like this, just saying I won't be surprised).

And even in THEORY _IF_ they are buying it off exchanges.. they would actually enjoy a "low" price because they sell their ISR for a fixed(and currently higher) price at http://www.israchange.co.il

So why should they give us any word? they might not even need us.

P.S - the housing deal from the link posted above says that you can pay with ISR up to something like 14,000 sekels which is something like 3700$ - and of course there is no evidence saying that they accept ISR at a higher rate than in exchanges anyway.  

g_d
g_d - you invested in electricity and also mined ISR when you could mine a more profitable coin, you invested money and helped the blockchain, the ISR DEVS owe an answer to people like you who continue to activly support their project by holding their blockchain.

All I have to say to the people who believe in ISR is one thing - if you believe in it... then go buy 20,000 coins - it costs nothing right now... 

I honestly wont be surprised if the DEVS are silent on purpose in order to lower the price so there will be a "logical" room for a 5 times jump the moment they will do a last resort PR boom.

Thanks! You said it. Without miners they are nothing and keeping us blind helps no one...

And we are talking here for days and what is the devs reaction? F#CK all....
I actually invested in this coin, because I thought there were a few names out in the open.

Furthermore I think, even it were a scam, it would have been a poorly executed one, because they never really pumped it.

Has anyone ever tried to talk to Guy Sheffer (guysoft) on http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23isracoin
?

Concerning news referring to the property thingy, there was this (you will have to google translate it):
http://www.telecomnews.co.il/%D7%9C%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%A9%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%94-%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%9D-%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%AA%D7%9F-%D7%9C%D7%A8%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%A9-%D7%90%D7%93%D7%9E%D7%94-%D7%91%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%99%D7%9F-%D7%95%D7%91%D7%99%D7%98%D7%A7%D7%95%D7%99%D7%9F.html
Pages:
Jump to: