Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 4. (Read 43917 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I received a personal message from the H2FT with details of communique about wpp energy and i was a perplexed as to why am receiving this pm so i came here to flip back to previous page and see the back and forth argument with the acclaimed company and wpp energy team, i guess anyone who ever commented on this thread will receive the pm as well,
i really don't think the wpp energy team will use a name of a company publicly without getting into agreement with them knowing the implications, that seem odd.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bitmart listing is good improvement and step to good results in this year. I will hold my wpp coins in next 2 years. I expect price rising every week. Like we had in last period. Can suggest all to join asap.
Bitmart is a big volume exchange and is great step fulfilling promise for the exchange listing this month, have looking out for it though. The information has not been adequately disseminated and I also feel the coin chart (coinmarketcap and Coingecko) should be updated on this development, The trade will start tomorrow according to the exchange. The coin need new traders and investors at this time if this updates get around.
DESPITE ALL NOTIFICATIONS MADE FOR WPP ENERGY COMPANY TO STOP USING INFORMATION FROM OUR TECHNOLOGY PATENTS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF HYDROGEN. WPP CONTINUES TO COMMIT THIS CRIMINAL PRACTICE TO OBTAIN ADVANTAGES IN VIRTUAL CURRENCY SALES IN THE MARKET.
DON'T BE FOOLED, WPP DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THIS TECHNOLOGY

https://wppenergy.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf

ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON PAGES 62 AND 63 ARE COPIED FROM THE INVENTION PATENT REGISTERED WITH THE NATIONAL PATENT INSTITUTE - INPI BRAZIL
Omg wpp reach to new ATH of $0.04 just one day before Bitmart listing. I wonder where price would go when actual listening happens.
It can easily go $0.1. If someone still buy, he can make good profit. Fomo gas already started.
DESPITE ALL NOTIFICATIONS MADE FOR WPP ENERGY COMPANY TO STOP USING INFORMATION FROM OUR TECHNOLOGY PATENTS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF HYDROGEN. WPP CONTINUES TO COMMIT THIS CRIMINAL PRACTICE TO OBTAIN ADVANTAGES IN VIRTUAL CURRENCY SALES IN THE MARKET.
DON'T BE FOOLED, WPP DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THIS TECHNOLOGY

ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON PAGES 62 AND 63 ARE COPIED FROM THE INVENTION PATENT REGISTERED WITH THE NATIONAL PATENT INSTITUTE - INPI BRAZIL
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Omg wpp reach to new ATH of $0.04 just one day before Bitmart listing. I wonder where price would go when actual listening happens.
It can easily go $0.1. If someone still buy, he can make good profit. Fomo gas already started.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
[
Bitmart listing is good improvement and step to good results in this year. I will hold my wpp coins in next 2 years. I expect price rising every week. Like we had in last period. Can suggest all to join asap.
I also hope that after several years of holding it, only hoping for the holder, was disappointed not to sell it, at the beginning of the project, before entering the market.
when the price is so high in forkdelta even though it doesn't reach the price that has been mentioned in the white paper but the price does not disappoint than when it enters digfinex
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BitMart will list WPP Energy (WPP) on June 11.
The trading pair WPP/USDT will be available:

Please note the available dates for different functions below:

Deposit feature: 6/10/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
Trade feature: 6/11/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)
Withdrawal feature: 6/12/2021 10:00 AM (EDT)

https://support.bmx.fund/hc/en-us/articles/4402025195931

What will happen to old WPP token holders..? can they trade them on Digifinex now..?

Also, there are too many allegations on the team about not doing anything for all these years. Is there any info on the details..?

Its good that the team is doing something for the project but I want to check the authenticity of the work.

COMMUNIQUE

The company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLÓGICO DE ENERGIA SPE LTDA., the legitimate owner of the technologies duly registered with the NATIONAL PATENT INSTITUTE - INPI BRASIL, as H2 generator modules that use thermoplasma and thermolysis processes that work with 4 stages;
It communicates to all interested parties that the company WPP ENERGY HAS NO AUTHORIZATION TO USE INFORMATION FROM OUR INVENTION PATENTS and that the company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLÓGICO DE ENERGIA SPE LTDA is already taking all necessary legal measures in accordance with the laws of patent protection laws and protection of legal property rights so that the company WPP ENERGY will immediately stop using information about our technology on its websites or social networks, as well as in business dealings.
Thus, I ask all interested parties to disregard any and all information that the company WPP ENERGY holds the rights to use our patent of invention for the generation of hydrogen in its W2H2 modules, and we take this opportunity to inform you that this year we will be presenting our H2 generator modules for the world market. that after 13 years of research and development will be ready to be the game changer with a revolutionary methodology for large hydrogen production without the use of the expensive water electrolysis process and without the need to add chemical additives to its connection.

We appreciate your attention and we are available for any further clarification.

[email protected]

It has already been clarified that WPP is NOT using and will not be using Your technology for Hydrogen production.
Why not advertise your product on a different place and prove that your method of production is better.
I feel your disappointment that you are not selected as business partner of WPP, but life goes on and try
to find your own place under the sun.

Good afternoon
please make no mistake, our request is only that the company WPP ENERGY IMMEDIATELY STOP USING BASIC OR LEGAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PATENT
THE WPP COMPANY CONTINUES USING THIS INFORMATION WITHOUT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION.
WE ARE ONLY PURSUING OUR RIGHTS.
Activity: 476
What will happen to old WPP token holders..? can they trade them on Digifinex now..?

Also, there are too many allegations on the team about not doing anything for all these years. Is there any info on the details..?

Its good that the team is doing something for the project but I want to check the authenticity of the work.

COMMUNIQUE

The company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLÓGICO DE ENERGIA SPE LTDA., the legitimate owner of the technologies duly registered with the NATIONAL PATENT INSTITUTE - INPI BRASIL, as H2 generator modules that use thermoplasma and thermolysis processes that work with 4 stages;
It communicates to all interested parties that the company WPP ENERGY HAS NO AUTHORIZATION TO USE INFORMATION FROM OUR INVENTION PATENTS and that the company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLÓGICO DE ENERGIA SPE LTDA is already taking all necessary legal measures in accordance with the laws of patent protection laws and protection of legal property rights so that the company WPP ENERGY will immediately stop using information about our technology on its websites or social networks, as well as in business dealings.
Thus, I ask all interested parties to disregard any and all information that the company WPP ENERGY holds the rights to use our patent of invention for the generation of hydrogen in its W2H2 modules, and we take this opportunity to inform you that this year we will be presenting our H2 generator modules for the world market. that after 13 years of research and development will be ready to be the game changer with a revolutionary methodology for large hydrogen production without the use of the expensive water electrolysis process and without the need to add chemical additives to its connection.

We appreciate your attention and we are available for any further clarification.

[email protected]

It has already been clarified that WPP is NOT using and will not be using Your technology for Hydrogen production.
Why not advertise your product on a different place and prove that your method of production is better.
I feel your disappointment that you are not selected as business partner of WPP, but life goes on and try
to find your own place under the sun.

COMMUNIQUE

[email protected]
COMMUNIQUE

The company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLÓGICO DE ENERGIA SPE LTDA., is a legitimate holder of technologies duly registered by the INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE PATENTES - INPI BRASIL, as H2 generator modules that use thermoplasma and thermolysis processes that work with 4 stages
Communicate to all interested parties that the company WPP ENERGY HAS NO AUTHORIZATION TO USE INFORMATION FROM OUR INVENTION PATENTS that it is publicly disclosing as a technology to be used in its W2H2 system, and that the company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT TECNOLOGICO DE ENERGY SPE LTDA is already taking all necessary legal measures in accordance with patent laws, protection laws and protection of legal property rights so that the company WPP ENERGY immediately stops using information about our technology on its websites or social networks, as well as in trade negotiations.
Thus, I ask all interested parties to disregard any and all information that the company WPP ENERGY holds the rights to use our invention patent, and we take this opportunity to inform you that this year we will be presenting our H2 generator modules to the world market . that after 13 years of research and development will be ready to be the game changer with a revolutionary methodology for large hydrogen production without the use of the expensive water electrolysis process and without the need to add chemical additives to its connection.

[email protected]
Thank you for informing us of this but why such a big company still using gmail for their business email?
Why your website is only one page landing website?
Why you need to create account here to refute wpp claim while first you should have send them legal notice.

The company WPP ENERGY was duly communicated through extrajudicial notifications and other communications that if the information about our patent was not removed from its media, we would take all legal measures and send other notifications of non-authorization in all social networks.
what we just want is for her to stop using general or basic information about our patent in order to sell virtual currencies on the market or make partnerships using our technical information.
as for the legal measures, I can inform you that they are already being provided.
with respect to our website, we inform you that it is under maintenance and that when it goes back online, it will be to present the technology in full operation and not just photos or drawings of the technology.

Will keep an eye on this thread now more than ever. This is getting intersted. I would like to here wpp reply here.
Let the truth prevail.
In the mean time wpp price is sky rocketing. They going to make some big announcement in coming days.
I am waiting for it. That announcement will make more things clear.
COMMUNIQUE

The company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLÓGICO DE ENERGIA SPE LTDA., is a legitimate holder of technologies duly registered by the INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE PATENTES - INPI BRASIL, as H2 generator modules that use thermoplasma and thermolysis processes that work with 4 stages
Communicate to all interested parties that the company WPP ENERGY HAS NO AUTHORIZATION TO USE INFORMATION FROM OUR INVENTION PATENTS that it is publicly disclosing as a technology to be used in its W2H2 system, and that the company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT TECNOLOGICO DE ENERGY SPE LTDA is already taking all necessary legal measures in accordance with patent laws, protection laws and protection of legal property rights so that the company WPP ENERGY immediately stops using information about our technology on its websites or social networks, as well as in trade negotiations.
Thus, I ask all interested parties to disregard any and all information that the company WPP ENERGY holds the rights to use our invention patent, and we take this opportunity to inform you that this year we will be presenting our H2 generator modules to the world market . that after 13 years of research and development will be ready to be the game changer with a revolutionary methodology for large hydrogen production without the use of the expensive water electrolysis process and without the need to add chemical additives to its connection.

[email protected]
Thank you for informing us of this but why such a big company still using gmail for their business email?
Why you need to create account here to refute wpp claim while first you should have send them legal notice.

The company WPP ENERGY was duly communicated through extrajudicial notifications and other communications that if the information about our patent was not removed from its media, we would take all legal measures and send other notifications of non-authorization in all social networks.
what we just want is for her to stop using general or basic information about our patent in order to sell virtual currencies on the market or make partnerships using our technical information.
as for the legal measures, I can inform you that they are already being provided.
with respect to our website, we inform you that it is under maintenance and that when it goes back online, it will be to present the technology in full operation and not just photos or drawings of the technology.
WE COMMUNICATE TO EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP THAT WE HAVE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO PROVE WHAT WE COMMUNICATE AND THAT THE COMPANY WPP ENERGY IS ACTING IN BAD FAITH WHEN USING INFORMATION FROM AN INVETION PATENT THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE PROPER AUTHORIZATION TO USE.
WE HAVE ALL THE RECORDS OF OUR COMMUNICATIONS AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO PROVE WHAT WE'RE AFFIRMING.
WE ALSO INFORM OUR CORPORATE EMAIL HERE AND WE ARE AVAILABLE TO RESOLVE ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS.
AS WAS NOTICED TO WPP ENERGY COMPANY THROUGH AN EXTRAJUDICIAL NOTICE,
THAT IF THE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PATENT IS NOT IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM THE COMMUNICATION MEDIA WHICH IT USES, WE WILL COME INTO SEVERAL LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST THE WPP ENERGY

[email protected]

After reading your post and counter reply by wppenergy, I think your case seems a bit weak. I am not saying this because I am wearing their signature but who on earth would first come on this forum to claim that some company is using their patent.
The best way would have been take immediate legal action and then you can provide information about it
Your posting it here on this forum first looks mala fide to me.
But let's see how it goes.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
WE COMMUNICATE TO EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP THAT WE HAVE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO PROVE WHAT WE COMMUNICATE AND THAT THE COMPANY WPP ENERGY IS ACTING IN BAD FAITH WHEN USING INFORMATION FROM AN INVETION PATENT THAT IT DOES NOT HAVE THE PROPER AUTHORIZATION TO USE.
WE HAVE ALL THE RECORDS OF OUR COMMUNICATIONS AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS TO PROVE WHAT WE'RE AFFIRMING.
WE ALSO INFORM OUR CORPORATE EMAIL HERE AND WE ARE AVAILABLE TO RESOLVE ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS.
THAT IF THE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PATENT IS NOT IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM THE COMMUNICATION MEDIA WHICH IT USES, WE WILL COME INTO SEVERAL LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST THE WPP ENERGY

[email protected]

How do you know which invention patent and method  will  WPP be using  for W2H2 production ?
It seems you know the future, in that case provide the lottery numbers, please

A PART OF THE DATA WPP ENERGY PUBLISHES ABOUT OUR PATENTS THAT IT WILL USE ON YOUR W2H2 SYSTEM YOU CAN READ FROM PAGE 66 OF THIS LINK

SIMPLY BECAUSE THE PATENT FOR THE INVENTION OF THE FOUR-STAGE THERMOLASMA AND THERMOLYSIS SYSTEM IS DULY REGISTERED HERE IN BRAZIL.
AND TO AFFIRM WHAT WE ARE INFORMING, WE HAVE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS, COPIES OF VIDEOCONFERENCIES, PHONE CALLS, EMAILS OF ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE COMPANY WPP ENERGY,
THESE EVIDENCE WILL BE USED IN A COURT PROCESS THAT OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT IS FORMULATING.
EVERY DETAIL PROVIDED BY WPPP ABOUT OUR H2 GENERATION SYSTEM IS PROPERLY RECORDED,
IN DOUBT REQUEST THE WPP ENERGY COMPANY TO PRESENT THE EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE NOT TALKING THE TRUTH, PRESENT THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.
WHAT WE WANT IS JUST FOR THE WPP COMPANY TO IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE INFORMATION IN OUR TECHNOLOGY PATENT TO MAKE A PROFIT IN THE MARKET.
NOTICE THAT EVERYTHING IT PRESENTS ON ITS OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS INFORMATION ON HOW THE TECHNOLOGY WORKS IN ITS FOUR STAGES AND SOME GRAPHIC DRAWINGS OF A TECHNOLOGY THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE.
AGAIN WE INFORM THAT WE ARE INITIATING ALL LEGAL AND LEGAL PROVISIONS SO THAT OUR RIGHT IS PROPERLY RESPECTED.
IN DOUBT, ASK WPP LEGAL EVIDENCE THAT THE INVENTION PATENT BELONGS TO IT AND THAT IT HAS ANY LEGAL AUTHORIZATION FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF INFORMATION.

[/quote]

WPP’s W2H2 presently in no way shape or form uses THERMOPLASMA to make hydrogen. W2H2 technology is based on research and results from a leading academic institution and a large team of published PhD physicists using a different scientific method. Press conferences and international news releases are pending related to this. We have chosen our science partners and it ISN’T you. If you think you want to challenge us legally then go ahead, this isnt the right venue.

although we suspect after the press is released you’ll be too embarrassed to do so. You’re but one of the those we DIDN’T choose as commercial partners.

[email protected]

How do you know which invention patent and method  will  WPP be using  for W2H2 production ?

A PART OF THE DATA WPP ENERGY PUBLISHES ABOUT OUR PATENTS THAT IT WILL USE ON YOUR W2H2 SYSTEM YOU CAN READ FROM PAGE 66 OF THIS LINK

SIMPLY BECAUSE THE PATENT FOR THE INVENTION OF THE FOUR-STAGE THERMOLASMA AND THERMOLYSIS SYSTEM IS DULY REGISTERED HERE IN BRAZIL.
AND TO AFFIRM WHAT WE ARE INFORMING, WE HAVE ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS, COPIES OF VIDEOCONFERENCIES, PHONE CALLS, EMAILS OF ALL COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE COMPANY WPP ENERGY,
THESE EVIDENCE WILL BE USED IN A COURT PROCESS THAT OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT IS FORMULATING.
EVERY DETAIL PROVIDED BY WPPP ABOUT OUR H2 GENERATION SYSTEM IS PROPERLY RECORDED,
IN DOUBT REQUEST THE WPP ENERGY COMPANY TO PRESENT THE EVIDENCE THAT WE ARE NOT TALKING THE TRUTH, PRESENT THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS.
WHAT WE WANT IS JUST FOR THE WPP COMPANY TO IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE INFORMATION IN OUR TECHNOLOGY PATENT TO MAKE A PROFIT IN THE MARKET.
NOTICE THAT EVERYTHING IT PRESENTS ON ITS OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS INFORMATION ON HOW THE TECHNOLOGY WORKS IN ITS FOUR STAGES AND SOME GRAPHIC DRAWINGS OF A TECHNOLOGY THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPRODUCE.
AGAIN WE INFORM THAT WE ARE INITIATING ALL LEGAL AND LEGAL PROVISIONS SO THAT OUR RIGHT IS PROPERLY RESPECTED.
IN DOUBT, ASK WPP LEGAL EVIDENCE THAT THE INVENTION PATENT BELONGS TO IT AND THAT IT HAS ANY LEGAL AUTHORIZATION FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF INFORMATION.

[/quote]

[email protected]

[/quote]

Activity: 476

[email protected]

[/quote]

[email protected]
[/quote]

Activity: 97
Merit: 3
RELEASE

[email protected]

This post is about a jealous group that WPP did not choose as our partner, and instead chose a very large team of PhD physicists who began a decade before the team we didn't choose, and with much better data and a better method, we are very confident with our current team and look forward to changing the world for the better with W2H2
COMMUNIQUE

[email protected]
COMMUNIQUE

[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: