Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ITO] WPP ENERGY TOKEN - TOKEN TO BE TIED TO THE VALUE OF H2 - page 5. (Read 43917 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
RELEASE

The company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DESENVOLVIMENTO TECNOLÓGICO DE ENERGIA SPE LTDA., is a legitimate holder of technologies duly registered by the INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE PATENTES - INPI BRASIL, as H2 generator modules that use thermoplasma and thermolysis processes that work with 4 stages
Communicate to all interested parties that the company WPP ENERGY HAS NO AUTHORIZATION TO USE INFORMATION FROM OUR INVENTION PATENTS that it is publicly disclosing as a technology to be used in its W2H2 system, and that the company H2 FUEL TECNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT TECNOLOGICO DE ENERGY SPE LTDA is already taking all necessary legal measures in accordance with patent laws, protection laws and protection of legal property rights so that the company WPP ENERGY immediately stops using information about our technology on its websites or social networks, as well as in trade negotiations.
Thus, I ask all interested parties to disregard any and all information that the company WPP ENERGY holds the rights to use our invention patent, and we take this opportunity to inform you that this year we will be presenting our H2 generator modules to the world market . that after 13 years of research and development will be ready to be the game changer with a revolutionary methodology for large hydrogen production without the use of the expensive water electrolysis process and without the need to add chemical additives to its connection.

We appreciate your attention and we are available for any further clarification.

[email protected]
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Great job done from WPP team.They always follow their roadmap and complete all step's.I am really very excited for new exchange listings.Lets see what happen with their token price.
Yes they will announce new big exchange on or before 15 June. They will also disclose some more important information about the project at the same time.
Wpp is a gem and it will soon be among top 50 cmc tokens
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
#Proof Authentication post
Bitcointalk  User Name: krishan1990
Bitcointalk  Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/krishan1990-2764020
Telegram User name: @vaishykrishan
Joined Campaign : Facebook, twitter
BNB Smart chain wallet :0x36582a4e49eB8dB8ac13d098591EFcE632642087
Buddy you sure where you posting this?  Cheesy
Activity: 280
#Proof Authentication post
Bitcointalk  User Name: krishan1990
Bitcointalk  Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/krishan1990-2764020
Telegram User name: @vaishykrishan
Joined Campaign : Facebook, twitter
BNB Smart chain wallet :0x36582a4e49eB8dB8ac13d098591EFcE632642087
legendary
WPP Trading Competition Launched, Trade to win $25,000 WPP

https://digifinex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900007346583
This is great. I am pleasantly surprised to see that wpp team has finally come into action after a long silence. I assume they were preparing for something big during that silence period.
After wpp bsc announcement, they announced hyfi market place and nft. Now this trading competition.
Something big is brewing. Maybe another listing on some BIG exchange is on the cards.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
I feel the migration will need some time as there are many holders who are not active now.

The NFT boom is decreasing day by day so I dont think the marketplace idea will give any boost to WPP.
I don't know why but I feel that this is why they are holding this current campaign for, to tackle and deal with the things you mentioned above.
I myself, quite proud of this project, unexpectedly that it will still continue and will adjust to the current trend soon.
Also the upcoming news that said by wapinter seems to be interesting to wait for.
Good to see wpp still not gone too dip during this low phase too. It shows they have strong holders and big investors who know some inside info about future development.
I am also holding my wpp for another year. I hope it goes to $10 soon Smiley
legendary
What will happen to old WPP token holders..? can they trade them on Digifinex now..?

Also, there are too many allegations on the team about not doing anything for all these years. Is there any info on the details..?

Its good that the team is doing something for the project but I want to check the authenticity of the work.
Switch from ERC20 chain to Binance Smart Chain as given following. You will need to have support from exchanges to switch your tokens to Binance Smart Chain. Or the team will give you a tutorial to switch your coins.

Some projects that are launched on ERC20 chains but later, their teams launch their main net and you will no longer to use ERC20 address as token address. Wait for guides and tutorial from the team as well as announcement on list of exchanges that support the switch.

Wapinter said that on telegram. He confirmed that in the future WPP Token will switch from Ethereum blockchain with type ERC20 to Binance Smart Chain with token type BEP20.
I am sure, you are asking because you have found some information that for now WPP Token is a token that stands on the Ethereum network with type ERC20.

That's a great thing to hear. I just hope WPP will return back to its previous glory and hopefully will be listed on Binance in the future. I feel the migration will need some time as there are many holders who are not active now.

The NFT boom is decreasing day by day so I dont think the marketplace idea will give any boost to WPP.
Wpp team says they are more inclined towards Korean exchanges. So Huobi should be the next possibility but there is no explanation why they suddenly decided to switch to bsc.
I can only guess that they want to take advantage of upcoming binance nft marketplace.
If that's what they are planning, then I will say it is a smart move.
Stay tuned for more announcements in following months
What will happen to old WPP token holders..? can they trade them on Digifinex now..?

Also, there are too many allegations on the team about not doing anything for all these years. Is there any info on the details..?

Its good that the team is doing something for the project but I want to check the authenticity of the work.
Switch from ERC20 chain to Binance Smart Chain as given following. You will need to have support from exchanges to switch your tokens to Binance Smart Chain. Or the team will give you a tutorial to switch your coins.

Some projects that are launched on ERC20 chains but later, their teams launch their main net and you will no longer to use ERC20 address as token address. Wait for guides and tutorial from the team as well as announcement on list of exchanges that support the switch.

Wapinter said that on telegram. He confirmed that in the future WPP Token will switch from Ethereum blockchain with type ERC20 to Binance Smart Chain with token type BEP20.
I am sure, you are asking because you have found some information that for now WPP Token is a token that stands on the Ethereum network with type ERC20.

That's a great thing to hear. I just hope WPP will return back to its previous glory and hopefully will be listed on Binance in the future. I feel the migration will need some time as there are many holders who are not active now.

Wpp team says they are more inclined towards Korean exchanges. So Huobi should be the next possibility but there is no explanation why they suddenly decided to switch to bsc.
I can only guess that they want to take advantage of upcoming binance nft marketplace.
If that's what they are planning, then I will say it is a smart move.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
The token is on its way to Binance. Is it official news about coming listing? Binance have become softer with their listing rules but not actually easy. Any successful listing on Binance makes sense and bring trading volume. In bull market, volume means chances for price growth.

When price climbs, more people will be attracted and more investors will come in.

Binance take trends for DeFi, meme tokens, fan tokens and NFT marketplace will be for NFT trend.

I think they are planning to launch their NFT on binance marketplace.
It is going to be huge if the market it properly. Wpp team is very secretive about their plans, they don't disclose anything until everything is ready.
Let's wait for their next announcement.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
I have a question for WPP.
Why are they promoting on their social networks an H2 production technology that does not belong to WPP?
as far as it is possible to prove, the owners of the invention patent did not give this authorization.
Lol did you ask the owners if they gave them this permission or not?
They have exclusive rights to sell vorax. Perhaps you not folowing wpp from the beginning. They have disclosed about their agreement ages ago.
Your negligence is evident from your question yet you don't have courage to sk this in their group.
Activity: 1
I have a question for WPP.
Why are they promoting on their social networks an H2 production technology that does not belong to WPP?
as far as it is possible to prove, the owners of the invention patent did not give this authorization.

NFT’s issued by WPP will represent unique one of a kind territorial licenses providing rights to use/distribute their H2 Production Technology!

Buy WPP Token on Digifinex:
https://t.co/18ztRDvEUT?amp=1

Wow this is such a big news. Let's see if the will be able to implement this. It is going to be first of a kind real use case of nft tokens.
NFT will be used as license to distribute wpp products. Wpp is going to ba a game changer for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Pages:
Jump to: