Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥IVYN : E-Merging Solutions For The Blockchain and Smart Economy🚀🔥 - page 2. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The idea is very good and if you truly thrive in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be cool.
copper member
Activity: 31
This is a great project and I expect it to go places. A lot of people have lost quite a fortune from the volatility of the crypto space..
Activity: 19
Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the other investments.
This company growth prospects
Activity: 30
Superb Concept. its real life project with lot of potential of success.
Activity: 19
Activity: 42
It's look good project but I still waiting for more time. How long time did the project ran?
Activity: 27
When does presale and bonus end?
Activity: 18
A great market space to be addressed by Blockchain...Best of Luck team…
brand new
Activity: 0
How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
Activity: 37
Do you already have some exchange lined up to list IVYN?
Activity: 44
Will KYC be one for all services? Maybe you'd transfer the accounts, which were verified during ICO?
copper member
Activity: 50
so what is the progress of this project ?
brand new
the new project again seemed interesting joined monitor used to hopefully in the future this project his true good and achieve success with his plan.
Activity: 57
Hi, I've been following your project for a very long time and decided that I will become an investor and will take part in its activities, so I'm curious how far the preparations have been made already for this project?  In % please, if it is possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The project looks interesting and promising! rating is good.
brand new
Hello! Is there will be an airdrop in your project?
Activity: 61
I was very interested in this project, your ideas look very promising, please tell me, where exactly will it be located? USA?
Activity: 51
Hello! Will there be any discounts for large investors? And what kind of sum should this be?
brand new
The plan seems pretty hopeful!
Detailed and profitable website, impeccably project, well-advised logo!
Activity: 59
Interesting project here, Ill need more time to sink my teeth in the whitepaper and look around.
Pages:
Jump to: