Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥IVYN : E-Merging Solutions For The Blockchain and Smart Economy🚀🔥 - page 4. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I believe that this plan is pretty a profitable investment at the moment!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 33
This project will surely success in the end i believe the team and the community behind it. I hope it will continue of it growth in the future.
brand new
Activity: 0
when will you list on exchanges?
brand new
I am sure this project will get support from investors, the total supply is very little make this token increasingly rare to have people.
Activity: 32
Good bless you for wonderful piece. It's really fucking awesome. More knowledge to ya bro
Activity: 30
this thread is very clear about the items developed in this project, all the allocation of funds for each item developed very transparent, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?
Activity: 35
I wish the plan advance.
Pretty good project, excellence approach.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 29
Your website is doing very well, and your route map is very clear.
Activity: 23
I now very interested in how the sale of tokens will take place. tell me, will the site show how many tokens have already been sold?
Activity: 34
Really something new in the world of solutions, I am sure that this project is necessary in our time!!)
Activity: 37
this thread is very clear about the items developed in this project, all the allocation of funds for each item developed very transparent, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?
Activity: 44
Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team. Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems !
Activity: 57
oh, this is really interesting. very nice and friendly type of project which i hope could succeed, but for now i'll just be cheering from the sidelines since i don't have much knowledge about it.
Activity: 19
This is a great idea! Everybody should get known about this project!
brand new
Not sure I understand. Can you give us a real case as an example?
Activity: 22
Question probably has been asked many times, but what is the min contribution for pre-sale?
Activity: 12
Activity: 49
Your idea and team is really strong. word hard on promotion your project.
Activity: 61
on which ico websites are you listed?
Activity: 14
the concept is great and i can see a lot of potential.
Pages:
Jump to: