Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥IVYN : E-Merging Solutions For The Blockchain and Smart Economy🚀🔥 - page 5. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
interesting project. The competition in this market is big but the guys obviously have something to offer. Now I'm considering investing in a project.
Activity: 16
how much users registered in preico and ico?
Activity: 15
Now thats something different and perfect.
Activity: 16
Where to check the LinkedIn profiles of the team members?
Activity: 23
What time does Pre-ICO start at? Timezone?
copper member
Activity: 31
What kind of returns can we expect in our investment?
I am aware that this is unpreductable, but since the market is huge...
Activity: 19
Honestly, after reading your summery, i see your project is similar to many others project out there. I hope you can prove that you're different from them in the future.
Activity: 19
on which technology is this project is based on ?
Activity: 27
About this project I learned recently. At first glance, the idea seems to me very promising. Previously, I did not pay attention to this project. As it turned out, this is a very promising direction.
Activity: 27
I follow ICOs closely. This project is quite remarkable and successful. I have to be part of this project.
Activity: 30
What I like here is a big team of developers, which seems to be professional in their spheres. IVYN will be successful because of the team made of by such people.
copper member
Activity: 50
 What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
Activity: 32
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Is this ICO portal counter bugged? Because no value has been collected yet in the sale of tokens, in the counter display is 0%, is this correct?
Activity: 29
Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?
Activity: 31
Cant wait to see how the issues will be handled in your platform.
Activity: 42
I am heavily interested in this topic!
Activity: 32
I think this project has something interesting in the sale of coins as well as promotions made, the allocation of funds is also clear on every item developed, but where can I see the total supply of coins for each phase of coin sales on this project?
Activity: 42
Is it planned to use the blockchain to guarantee the transparency and reliability of transactions? Or does it have any additional dedications?
brand new
Activity: 0
Good afternoon. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?
Pages:
Jump to: