Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥IVYN : E-Merging Solutions For The Blockchain and Smart Economy🚀🔥 - page 6. (Read 1089 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The main thing that in the future it has provided the development of the project!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What amount of funds will the founders of the project allocate to marketing after the end if the ICO?
Activity: 40
i have gone through your explanation video on youtube. I didn't understand how will your project help other. As in the video i saw that your project is merging solution like e commerce and etc.. Can you please elaborate your idea ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Cool project, let me dive into this!
Activity: 8
What share of the market are you planning to take during first 5 years of operation after the launch of the platform? I wanna estimate yr ambitions.

Pls specify your question
Activity: 48
What share of the market are you planning to take during first 5 years of operation after the launch of the platform? I wanna estimate yr ambitions.
Activity: 42
What’s the minimum investment amount on the private pre-sale?
Activity: 45
Which country will be ther first to use this platform? have you done market research before? because, there are lots of similar platform to this.
Activity: 11
I think that this project requires more careful observation.
Wow this seems a very big project. I don't think I have seen this before.
I'll start reading the white paper and report back.

Thank you, for you trust!

You have made a free sign up on https://ico.ivyn.com ?
Activity: 9
both idea and team look very polished, I have high expectations from this project
Activity: 64
Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this
Due to the constantly growing demand we want to motivate you to write directly with our 24/7 LIVE Support Chat.

You can find our chat function on our website at the bottom right.

The team is always available and would like to answer your questions!

https://ico.ivyn.com/?sid=bitcointalk
Activity: 39
Well looks really interesting to keep watching for further movements. At this time it is all for information purposes I am sure as far as things and plans will be revealed it will catch attention of many more people.
Activity: 20
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I expect this project will be useful. Unblemished design, plausible approach, very nice activity!
This project really have a bright future. If you will read in their white paper it was clearly stated what is there objectives. You will not regret if you invest here.
Activity: 30
Activity: 49
I hope this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
Good luck team.
Activity: 3
Activity: 51
I suppose this idea is very good and cool!
Amazing approach, in right mind logo,  detailed and profitable activity.
Pages:
Jump to: