Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Japanese Anonymous Cryptocurrency Koto [Yescrypt][CPU mining][Zcash clone] - page 30. (Read 43590 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Yes, there is a guide for koto, it is relatively simple that I created:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28494492

Good luck mining 1000 koto now, difficulty raised a lot; unless you have a monster CPU though Smiley
What other similar coins which can be mined with CPU did you find recently? Would you share?

Thank you for the guide! Is it possible to solo-mine?

Well, I don't think solo will be profitable at all. Better to join a pool depending on your location.

As a reference I can show you luck with a couple of kh/s: 4357001.392 Days. While the medium size pool total hash power of 2 mh/s has luck of 3572.831 Days and finds around 20 blocks per day. So do the math if you can find a block solo at all Smiley

Luck is calculated wrong in most of pools...
I have a worker mining at 1.33 kh/s on my pool with a real luck of 3.590 days which mean that it will probably find a block every 3.590 days. It is running for about 7 days now and has found 3 blocks so far.

So it is possible to solo mine, but I agree that it's better to join a pool because you could end up being unlucky for a long time before you find a block  Wink.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Good luck mining 1000 koto now, difficulty raised a lot; unless you have a monster CPU though Smiley
What other similar coins which can be mined with CPU did you find recently? Would you share?

Well, I don't think solo will be profitable at all. Better to join a pool depending on your location.

As a reference I can show you luck with a couple of kh/s: 4357001.392 Days. While the medium size pool total hash power of 2 mh/s has luck of 3572.831 Days and finds around 20 blocks per day. So do the math if you can find a block solo at all Smiley
Activity: 36

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
is there a simple guide on how to cpu mine new altcoins like this. i only want to get 1000 then move on to the next new coin. is there any software i can use where i just put in my wallet address and pool details and then mine??

Activity: 43
is there a simple guide on how to cpu mine new altcoins like this. i only want to get 1000 then move on to the next new coin. is there any software i can use where i just put in my wallet address and pool details and then mine??
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Damn, japanese, private and yescrypt??!?? I'm so in! Smiley I'll get my ryzens 5 1400 on it. I'm curious what does Koto means in japanese?

not private at all Grin.
they just didn't promote this coin enough in bitcointalk.org  Grin
you may also notice that almost every japanese coins are successful.  (bitcoin by satoshi, SUMO, yenten) Roll Eyes

I meant that is a privacy focused coin being a zcash clone.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
Damn, japanese, private and yescrypt??!?? I'm so in! Smiley I'll get my ryzens 5 1400 on it. I'm curious what does Koto means in japanese?

not private at all Grin.
you may also notice that almost every japanese coins are successful.  (bitcoin by satoshi, SUMO, yenten) Roll Eyes

I think mroctopus is referring to private as in Zcash private address.  Also is that really true? almost every japanese coins have some type of innovation to be successful?  The mining pool difficulty is increasing alot every day though even with very little promotion.

Activity: 29
anyone want to sell 1000??
Sure, what's the price?

whats the going price i would mine but every time i try to mine a coin nothing happens

Depending on the coin and your machine it may take a few hours to see any kind of coins.  We are hitting blocks pretty regular now.  Feel free to check out www.greenetechmining.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Sure, what's the price?

whats the going price i would mine but every time i try to mine a coin nothing happens

I doubt there's an actual price right now. And as always, there are risks when mining a new coin, especially when it ain't on an exchange yet.
Sure, what's the price?

It's been quite a long time, where can I buy this coin? What exchanges are listed?

None for the moment.

They don't consider listing Koto on an exchange as a priority. (They are currently focusing on development)
However, they have a team that is collecting information about exchange listing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It's been quite a long time, where can I buy this coin? What exchanges are listed?
Activity: 2
Sure, what's the price?

where can trade koto now ?

Don't know of any exchanges, but you can always trade KOTO over the counter.
Activity: 12
I've opened a new mining pool for Koto. Server is located in germany, fee is 1%. Hope some of you guys will join Smiley

https://koto.ezpool.eu/

Activity: 462
Merit: 155
What happened with the OP of the ANN, lots of original information, by which I mean rows was strikethroughed?
Activity: 174

not private at all Grin.
Pages:
Jump to: