Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Japanese Anonymous Cryptocurrency Koto [Yescrypt][CPU mining][Zcash clone] - page 31. (Read 43590 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
what plan to  add  master node ?

There is no plan for master nodes for now.
https://twitter.com/KotoOfficial/status/956706008339902466

what plan to  add  exchange ?

They are currently collecting informations to list Koto in some exchanges.
Activity: 64
what plan to  add  master node ?
Activity: 58
what plan to  add  exchange ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Damn, japanese, private and yescrypt??!?? I'm so in! Smiley I'll get my ryzens 5 1400 on it. I'm curious what does Koto means in japanese?
Activity: 29
C:\Users\****\Downloads\kotominergjgfs_2017_last_ver>minerd_Nehalem.exe -a ye
crypt -o stratum+tcp://koto.poolof.work:3032 -u k149JqR6fxV9Ku6bbcj5jcdCGikE6cw
9eX -p anything
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://koto.poolof.work:3032
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 1 to cpu 1
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 2 to cpu 2
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 3 to cpu 3
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] 4 miner threads started, using 'yescrypt' algorithm.
 minered_Nehalem.exe no work
help please

??

Try using cpuminer.  you can find the links on my pool site.  http://www.greenetechmining.com/getting_started
Activity: 1
So, where is go koto (meow) from my online wallet ?
Activity: 1
Help, Web Wallet makewallet.online does not work! balance : 0E-8, Sad must be more than 150 Kotocoins

Online wallet is dead?
Activity: 35
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Koto official page on Github says:

Many topics regarding future implementation are discussed on the Discord channels.
Most of those technologies are too early to jump into.
(ex. LightningNetwork, AtomicSwap, MasterNode, etc.)

It will be really interesting to see which direction will be taken. I constantly read for multiple problems with nodes, hopefully Koto will avoid that.

Activity: 174
Sadly we have no news from the OP. Event if the discord seems to be still alive, they're not a really roadmap about this crypto. I think that it will be preferable to search another altcoin.
Hi MacronMiner
This is our policy. Please read it.
https://github.com/koto-dev/wiki/blob/master/kotoprojectFAQs.md

We are Japanese, so we are improving english support now. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Regards.

I think it is time for us Westerners to start learning a bit of Japanese. これらは私の最初の日本語です  Wink

yeah. not all people care about bitcointalk.org. KOTO's community grows very fast but most of them are Japanese.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
Sadly we have no news from the OP. Event if the discord seems to be still alive, they're not a really roadmap about this crypto. I think that it will be preferable to search another altcoin.
Hi MacronMiner

We are Japanese, so we are improving english support now. Sorry for your inconvenience.
Regards.

I think it is time for us Westerners to start learning a bit of Japanese. これらは私の最初の日本語です  Wink
Activity: 40
GreeneTech, thank you for your work, joined the pool  Smiley.
I have actually noticed an increase of blocks found on my pool.  It can take awhile between some blocks but then it will hit a few back to back.  This should level out and become more consistent when / if we get more miners.  Dont forget if you have a lower hashrate on a smaller pool it will take more time to find blocks but you will receive a bigger slice of the rewards when it is found.  I have had a few miners come then leave within 10 - 20 min.  That hash power is now wasted for them.  Give any pool you go to a few hours at least before jumping ship.  Otherwise you have wasted that power. If I could manage to get 5-10 miners to stay a full day it would greatly increase the block found rate overall and smooth things out.

Yeah, but the problem is that when people see too few miners they get impatient because a new block cannot be find that quickly. So they move to the few others with more miners. I am actually doing a cross-reference, I will switch to your pool to see the difference. 2 new blocks today which is totally fine considering the miners number.

Thanks!  Please post the results of your cross-reference when they are in.  They may help me optimize the pool further.  I am trying to get a near final frontend at the moment as the daemon, stratums, and pool are running smoothly currently. I plan to optimize the local network after the frontend. Then work on adding new coins.  If I manage enough traffic I have 3 Proliant G7 blades with 12 physical cores (24 hyperthreaded) each blade as well as ssd / SAS raids, 64GB RAM, and climate controlled that i can dedicate to this project. They are currently providing some hashrate and a testing platform for me but I can move them to production fairly quickly.  If it gets to that point I will move the frontend off-site as well as use a VPS for DNS routing and dedicate those blades to the stratum and daemons.  

Hey man, yeah I am gathering the data now and I'll let you know, but for sure I participated with the same hash power in your pool - from finding a block to its total payout and the amount of koto I got was less than the competitive pools with more miners/blocks, although I had less shares in the bigger pools.

A side question, as I am looking at your nickname - do you have something to do with this new pool:
http://greenetechmining.com/workers

I see it has 0 fees now, so I'd be trying it as well.

Indeed that is my pool.  :-)  I am working on optimizing the local network and security today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Hi MacronMiner

Regards.

Thanks for the clarification, but even if we don't made a roadmap your presence on your thread is important to show us that it still alive  Wink
I see that this time you was very prompt, thank you !
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I have actually noticed an increase of blocks found on my pool.  It can take awhile between some blocks but then it will hit a few back to back.  This should level out and become more consistent when / if we get more miners.  Dont forget if you have a lower hashrate on a smaller pool it will take more time to find blocks but you will receive a bigger slice of the rewards when it is found.  I have had a few miners come then leave within 10 - 20 min.  That hash power is now wasted for them.  Give any pool you go to a few hours at least before jumping ship.  Otherwise you have wasted that power. If I could manage to get 5-10 miners to stay a full day it would greatly increase the block found rate overall and smooth things out.

Yeah, but the problem is that when people see too few miners they get impatient because a new block cannot be find that quickly. So they move to the few others with more miners. I am actually doing a cross-reference, I will switch to your pool to see the difference. 2 new blocks today which is totally fine considering the miners number.

Thanks!  Please post the results of your cross-reference when they are in.  They may help me optimize the pool further.  I am trying to get a near final frontend at the moment as the daemon, stratums, and pool are running smoothly currently. I plan to optimize the local network after the frontend. Then work on adding new coins.  If I manage enough traffic I have 3 Proliant G7 blades with 12 physical cores (24 hyperthreaded) each blade as well as ssd / SAS raids, 64GB RAM, and climate controlled that i can dedicate to this project. They are currently providing some hashrate and a testing platform for me but I can move them to production fairly quickly.  If it gets to that point I will move the frontend off-site as well as use a VPS for DNS routing and dedicate those blades to the stratum and daemons.  

Hey man, yeah I am gathering the data now and I'll let you know, but for sure I participated with the same hash power in your pool - from finding a block to its total payout and the amount of koto I got was less than the competitive pools with more miners/blocks, although I had less shares in the bigger pools.

A side question, as I am looking at your nickname - do you have something to do with this new pool:
http://greenetechmining.com/workers

I see it has 0 fees now, so I'd be trying it as well.
Activity: 8
Hi MacronMiner

Regards.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Activity: 3
I released the "koto pool stats" which is a list of publicly mining pool and alive monitoring, network monitoring.
https://list.kotopool.work/

If you had released new pool and tell me it, I will add your pool.
Please tell me pool name, pool server physical location (by country), web url.
Activity: 43
New mining pool for KOTO: http://koto.litepool.ru:8080/

Fee is 0%
Pfyout threshold is 0.1 KOTO

./minerd -a yescrypt -o stratum+tcp://koto.litepool.ru:3032 -u [koto's wallet address]
I have actually noticed an increase of blocks found on my pool.  It can take awhile between some blocks but then it will hit a few back to back.  This should level out and become more consistent when / if we get more miners.  Dont forget if you have a lower hashrate on a smaller pool it will take more time to find blocks but you will receive a bigger slice of the rewards when it is found.  I have had a few miners come then leave within 10 - 20 min.  That hash power is now wasted for them.  Give any pool you go to a few hours at least before jumping ship.  Otherwise you have wasted that power. If I could manage to get 5-10 miners to stay a full day it would greatly increase the block found rate overall and smooth things out.

Thanks!  Please post the results of your cross-reference when they are in.  They may help me optimize the pool further.  I am trying to get a near final frontend at the moment as the daemon, stratums, and pool are running smoothly currently. I plan to optimize the local network after the frontend. Then work on adding new coins.  If I manage enough traffic I have 3 Proliant G7 blades with 12 physical cores (24 hyperthreaded) each blade as well as ssd / SAS raids, 64GB RAM, and climate controlled that i can dedicate to this project. They are currently providing some hashrate and a testing platform for me but I can move them to production fairly quickly.  If it gets to that point I will move the frontend off-site as well as use a VPS for DNS routing and dedicate those blades to the stratum and daemons. 
Pages:
Jump to: