Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Japanese Anonymous Cryptocurrency Koto [Yescrypt][CPU mining][Zcash clone] - page 32. (Read 43590 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Looking good - Premine: 1.849%
What is application deadtime?
Activity: 40
NO FEE WEEK! 0% Fee Until Monday Feb 29th or Longer, Min Payout Changed To 0.5 Koto, Payments Run Every 2 Min.

KOTO Mining Pool @ GreeneTechMining.com

Central America Mining Server
Fee : 0%
Payouts : Every 2 Minutes

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://greenetechmining.com:3333 -u  -p x

Code:
Pool host: greenetechmining.com
Pool port: 3333
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: x
Algorithm: YESCRYPT

I wanted to test the pool, but, unfortunately, did not work:

Code:
C:\Users\adm>ping kotopool.work

Oбмeн пaкeтaми c kotopool.work [101.143.242.207] c 32 бaйтaми дaнныx:
Oтвeт oт 101.143.242.207: чиcлo бaйт=32 вpeмя=407мc TTL=50
Oтвeт oт 101.143.242.207: чиcлo бaйт=32 вpeмя=409мc TTL=50

Cтaтиcтикa Ping для 101.143.242.207:
    Пaкeтoв: oтпpaвлeнo = 4, пoлyчeнo = 4, пoтepянo = 0
    (0% пoтepь)
Пpиблизитeльнoe вpeмя пpиeмa-пepeдaчи в мc:
    Mинимaльнoe = 407мceк, Maкcимaльнoe = 409 мceк, Cpeднee = 407 мceк

C:\Users\adm>ping greenetechmining.com

Oбмeн пaкeтaми c greenetechmining.com [204.16.39.221] c 32 бaйтaми дaнныx:
Пpeвышeн интepвaл oжидaния для зaпpoca.

Cтaтиcтикa Ping для 204.16.39.221:
    Пaкeтoв: oтпpaвлeнo = 4, пoлyчeнo = 0, пoтepянo = 4
    (100% пoтepь)
Activity: 3
Koto mienrd for Windwos x64 (by wang wang)

dont donwload Koto mienrd for Windwos x64 (by wang wang)

trojan

Why Trojan? All miners are detected by antivirus software as trojan. Unless you have any other proof. I think a lot of people are using this miner, plus it is officially on github. Seems OK for me.
because i cannot delete him

Might be your antivirus has the file locked or placed elsewhere. I've scanned these and ran them in test environments without any signs of trojan activities. I think what's setting it off is that it can start a monitoring service for remote administration.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Koto mienrd for Windwos x64 (by wang wang)

dont donwload Koto mienrd for Windwos x64 (by wang wang)

trojan

Why Trojan? All miners are detected by antivirus software as trojan. Unless you have any other proof. I think a lot of people are using this miner, plus it is officially on github. Seems OK for me.
Activity: 32
C:\Users\****\Downloads\kotominergjgfs_2017_last_ver>minerd_Nehalem.exe -a ye
crypt -o stratum+tcp://koto.poolof.work:3032 -u k149JqR6fxV9Ku6bbcj5jcdCGikE6cw
9eX -p anything
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 0 to cpu 0
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Starting Stratum on stratum+tcp://koto.poolof.work:3032
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 1 to cpu 1
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 2 to cpu 2
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] Binding thread 3 to cpu 3
[2018-01-24 21:17:16] 4 miner threads started, using 'yescrypt' algorithm.
 minered_Nehalem.exe no work
help please
Activity: 25
Is this project just a clone or there is something new?

zcash clone with CPU favour mining algorithm.

and may be with PoS and masternode.
Activity: 28
Activity: 174

zcash clone with CPU favour mining algorithm.
Activity: 127
Merit: 11
I have actually noticed an increase of blocks found on my pool.  It can take awhile between some blocks but then it will hit a few back to back.  This should level out and become more consistent when / if we get more miners.  Dont forget if you have a lower hashrate on a smaller pool it will take more time to find blocks but you will receive a bigger slice of the rewards when it is found.  I have had a few miners come then leave within 10 - 20 min.  That hash power is now wasted for them.  Give any pool you go to a few hours at least before jumping ship.  Otherwise you have wasted that power. If I could manage to get 5-10 miners to stay a full day it would greatly increase the block found rate overall and smooth things out.

Yeah, but the problem is that when people see too few miners they get impatient because a new block cannot be find that quickly. So they move to the few others with more miners. I am actually doing a cross-reference, I will switch to your pool to see the difference. 2 new blocks today which is totally fine considering the miners number.
Activity: 29
I have actually noticed an increase of blocks found on my pool.  It can take awhile between some blocks but then it will hit a few back to back.  This should level out and become more consistent when / if we get more miners.  Dont forget if you have a lower hashrate on a smaller pool it will take more time to find blocks but you will receive a bigger slice of the rewards when it is found.  I have had a few miners come then leave within 10 - 20 min.  That hash power is now wasted for them.  Give any pool you go to a few hours at least before jumping ship.  Otherwise you have wasted that power. If I could manage to get 5-10 miners to stay a full day it would greatly increase the block found rate overall and smooth things out.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I have been cpu mining KOTO a bit in the past few weeks and I must say it is pleasant to see the stable flow of incoming coins. I have not had any problems yet with the pool (okoto.xyz) and returns are fair. Good option for new people to get introduced into mining I think.

Have you noticed any difficulty increase? I am not sure if it is just my imagination or, but with same hash power, I think I start mining less and less coins every day.

I have not been measuring it, but it is my feeling that the difficulty has been fairly stable for the past two to three weeks. Before that I think it was a bit easier to mine, but not much.
Activity: 29
NO FEE WEEK! 0% Fee Until Monday Feb 29th or Longer, Min Payout Changed To 0.5 Koto, Payments Run Every 2 Min.

KOTO Mining Pool @ GreeneTechMining.com

Central America Mining Server
Fee : 0%
Payouts : Every 2 Minutes

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://greenetechmining.com:3333 -u  -p x

Code:
Pool host: greenetechmining.com
Pool port: 3333
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: x
Activity: 119

Just scroll a bit up in the thread, you can use the github miner. It is checked to be working.
Here is the pinned post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28494492

Thanks for information about KOTO mining tools. I have downloaded, extracted, and run it. it works smooth.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Activity: 15
Hello,

I have added a server in North America to my pool.

Happy mining  Grin

KOTOPOOL.TOP

Fee: 1%
Servers in Europe (France) and North America (Canada)
Minimum payout: 0.1 koto

Usage:

Code:
./minerd -a yescrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu.kotopool.top:3032 -u kXXXXXX -p anything 
- or -
./minerd -a yescrypt -o stratum+tcp://ca.kotopool.top:3032 -u kXXXXXX -p anything

Code:
Pool host: eu|ca.kotopool.top
Pool port: 3032
Pool user: YourWalletAddress
Pool pass: Anything

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
I am looking to buy some KOTO otc. Could you please send me some offers? Thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: