Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! *1.3 WALLET UPDATE!* - page 46. (Read 118639 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
How many days will PoW phase last? 326 days?
c-cex have been chatting to join coin and this what they have said thought it was a good idea to screenshot it

If I may ask, do you belong to JoinCoin team? Or you just be there and just in case took a screenshot?

no i am not part of the team. join coin ico was just launched i was trading blkt when i saw the message of joincoin ico, thought it be a good idea to check it out. i saw c-cex has verified them so asked a few questions. you can too

I was just curious. Thank you anyway.
No stand alone miner for your custom algo at launch?

launch after presale
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
No stand alone miner for your custom algo at launch?
c-cex have been chatting to join coin and this what they have said thought it was a good idea to screenshot it

If I may ask, do you belong to JoinCoin team? Or you just be there and just in case took a screenshot?

no i am not part of the team. join coin ico was just launched i was trading blkt when i saw the message of joincoin ico, thought it be a good idea to check it out. i saw c-cex has verified them so asked a few questions. you can too
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Sorry to mention, but I think it's better that Dev Team write a post by their original name on this thread, so we can be sure that those names are real.

why is that neccessary when c-cex has verified them. they back joincoin

Please read "III. Other Topics" on OP here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suggestions-to-prevent-scammers-launch-new-shitcoins-726610

i think you missed a vital point, c-cex knows the identity of dev. if dev is scammer c-cex will tell us who he is. c-cex runs a great exchange you think they would jeopardise for one coin.

your post applys to coins where devs remain anonymous.

Agreed but don't buy the whole fucking thing yet please my btc is still transferring. This algo thing is nuts!
Activity: 686
Sorry to mention, but I think it's better that Dev Team write a post by their original name on this thread, so we can be sure that those names are real.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suggestions-to-prevent-scammers-launch-new-shitcoins-726610

i think you missed a vital point, c-cex knows the identity of dev. if dev is scammer c-cex will tell us who he is. c-cex runs a great exchange you think they would jeopardise for one coin.

your post applys to coins where devs remain anonymous.

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Activity: 314
einc.io
Ill have this pre sale ended in the next 2 hours  Cool

Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Waiting in line for this one! Thank you OP!
Nice logo you have there

The logo is pretty, but I think it's better to use a ticker inside the logo instead of "JoinCoin".

By the way, is the ticker just "J"? Isn't it too short?
Nice logo you have there

The logo is pretty, but I think it's better to use a ticker inside the logo instead of "JoinCoin".
can you get verified as proof of developer with cryptoasian

sorry i just saw the post where c=cex verified your identity now im in. amazing opportunity

Hello Joincoin team and future community, I have thoroughly looked over the source of Joincoin and can attest there is no malicious code (no hidden premine, superblocks or other nasty stuff).
I have spoken to the team over the phone and had them verify identity as well. This is not C-CEX policy but they insisted before listing this coin's Pre-Sale on our exchange, if the pre-sale ends before 15 days the Joincoin team has agreed to leave a percentage of the total funds for buy support and will not receive anything until network is verified and wallets/mining start.

Again thank you all for your support of C-CEX we have Joincoin and more surprises coming in the next 2 weeks for traders to enjoy!

-Pride
Why don't you use your original username?
Activity: 560
Just did the mining calculations, you devs did this right miners would be crazy to dump this coin even at the ipo level. I like this coin, every algo Is very innovative I'll buy pre sale simply because this is an easy profit at 1800 satoshi base price. Nice to see C-CEX backed your code as well, I wish more exchanges would do this.

can you get verified as proof of developer with cryptoasian

No offense but I'm happier they got an exchange to give proof of code and developer than this random cryptoasian guy off twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: