Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD - page 2. (Read 47445 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 5
strange, nothing helps, verge is ok but this baby has been silent since xmas
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1050
ICO? Not even once.
I have 8 connections but getpeerinfo doesn't show them (shows 127.0.0.1) probably because of onion.

Try these I gathered with Tcpview:
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
Hi,

The only recent addnote is this one:

addnode=127.0.0.1

Please help to maintain and keep the network active, before we can get the coin relisted in an exchange.

The BalloonaFide app is close to 100% mature, with updates and reupdates on the App Store and Google Play Stores. Please see the link for Quick Take of this app.   
Activity: 58
Merit: 5
any nodes plz ?
Freiexchange is free as well

After Altilly, is Erex.io gone, too?
All these DBD crypto stories.
Actually, I had 0.2 BTC lost at Amsterdex right before starting to apply for a listing there, not quite a long while ago.

We should aim on Freiexchange.  Cheesy Cheesy

Freiexchange it's a good idea. How to do that ?

We are still here. It is just a beginning.

The BalloonaFide app is updated, ready for download and fully working at the Google Play and App Stores now.

Probably not a bad time.

The app had to be reprogrammed and updated. Both Apple and Google policies restricts Phone ID (which is about equivalent of a physical house address; so why should there be such reastrictions?

The app now focuses on the milestones (of reaching the number of users registered and active) to give gigantic reward points for future redemption. Other rewards ( from the jogging, referral, Lotto and Raffle winning, being Tops of Jog-and-Refer or CryptoSaga contests) will help users to get enough reward points sooner for redemption and payout.

Redemption for JPoints can be payout in Joincoins, or Bitcoin (when there is no exchange trading Joincoin or Coin(O)) (or in the immediate future, cashouts only to the registered email address through Paypal.)

We have a couple of inbeded Google ads. If you feel annoyed or not interested in any of them, just "X"-out or "CLOSE" it ASAP and move on. These extra income will be added to your redemption pool; not bad.

Coin(O) or Joincoin blockchain is still running. Have them listed in an exchange which won't disappear. ASAP. If possible. You can create coin addresses right from the app but take the caveats or risks of using it on your own.
Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Actually, I had 0.2 BTC lost at Amsterdex right before starting to apply for a listing there, not quite a long while ago.

Freiexchange it's a good idea. How to do that ?

Activity: 303
Merit: 16
Any news? Any exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Reward scheme was changed, as the original plan was to zero the mining reward, which would have killed the coin years ago.
Now it's dormant but at least the chain is alive and well.
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
What is the current halving rate on joincoin.  right now were at .5 coins per block as of 1329801.

It will remain 0.5 (+fees) until the end of times (unless a fork comes along):

Code:
int64 nSubsidy = 0.5 * COIN;
    if (nHeight == 1) nSubsidy = 1400000 * COIN; // IPO block
    else
    if (nHeight <= 800) nSubsidy = 0.5 * COIN;
    else
    if (nHeight <= 2000) nSubsidy = 6 * COIN;
    else
    if (nHeight <= 10000) nSubsidy = 5 * COIN;
    else
    if (nHeight <= 20000) nSubsidy = 4 * COIN;
    else
    if (nHeight <= 40000) nSubsidy = 3 * COIN;
    else
    if (nHeight <= 626200) nSubsidy = 2 * COIN;
    else
    if (nHeight <= 630000) nSubsidy = 0;
    else
    if (nHeight <= 1329800) nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;

Source: https://github.com/pallas1/joincoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp line 1274.
Activity: 723
 What is the current halving rate on joincoin.  right now were at .5 coins per block as of 1329801.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
ICO? Not even once.
Hey, I've been away for a while and I'm wondering, are there any non-custodial exchanges that are listing smaller coins and not just big ones or Eth tokens? Seems like there are more new exchanges than mushrooms after a rain and many of them are beyond sketchy. So I'm wondering if there's an exchange that can't possible steal from people. If there is, I think we should aim to get on there.
Activity: 723
how's the altilly listing going on?

Hi,

I will pm you by next week.

For Joincoin, if you or peers can apply to get listed, it would be great; otherwise, I will do it before deadline.

At this time, we should at least get social media for Joincoin activated. This is the requirement to get listed. Cheesy Cheesy

well i guess atilly has been hacked sooooo   maybe try to get a listing at https://erex.io/  it is also free.

i have been trading a few other coins there at erex last few months and the only thing to be aware of is it takes up to 24hrs to ship coins off of erex the dev hand ships them.

Hi,

Please visit the Joincoin Discord to get it busy.

Further announcement will be here soon to reward app users visiting the site.  Cheesy Cheesy

Joincoin Discord

Hi,

I will pm you by next week.

For Joincoin, if you or peers can apply to get listed, it would be great; otherwise, I will do it before deadline.

At this time, we should at least get social media for Joincoin activated. This is the requirement to get listed. Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Mobile App: BalloonaFide Free CoinoCoin & Joincoin Anywhere

just had Google Play App update.
Apple Store listing in the final approval stage. Before that, download iPhone app at Testflight. Also just updated.

New, Ads-viewing to get up to 3.2 times J-Points.

Please help with the underlying Joincoin and Coin(O) listed.
Free Listing at Altilly.com
SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!
No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

Cheesy Cheesy
BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) need teamwork to setup other social media campaigns in addition to the coming smartphone apps?  
We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?
New one dubbed "Coin-A1" ? JoinCoin (J)?

So many hogwash in this thread and nobody seems to make any attempts to clear the pages from monkey talk. Your thread is bleeding rubbish. Balloon with hydrogen needs to be linked to ur rear hole via a flexible nickel tube. Then I will simply open the valve and let the gas storm into your body from the bottom hole. You will know then that this dubious coin should be snuffed unless its backed by real promise.

The value of a crypto is in its use; therefore, my work and the related app is to help real uses possible, while the underlying the cryptocoin networks should be maintained as a real crypto being tested live.

One of my idea is to attract CPU-wallet mining which is indirectly promoted through multiplier factors applied to my app to grant J-Points. CPU-wallet mining would work only while in low mining defficulty range.

Unless a developer and update can occur, the status quo can not easily get this Joincoin listed at a new crypto exchange.

Nevertheless, I will still help to maintain J network.

One way around is to get Joincon exchanged to the rate (if still reeognizied by me) of 1000 J-points/Joincoin when my planned token listing should occur.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) need teamwork to setup other social media campaigns in addition to the coming smartphone apps?  
We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?
New one dubbed "Coin-A1" ? JoinCoin (J)?

So many hogwash in this thread and nobody seems to make any attempts to clear the pages from monkey talk. Your thread is bleeding rubbish. Balloon with hydrogen needs to be linked to ur rear hole via a flexible nickel tube. Then I will simply open the valve and let the gas storm into your body from the bottom hole. You will know then that this dubious coin should be snuffed unless its backed by real promise.
Pages:
Jump to: