Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD - page 4. (Read 47445 times)

Activity: 884
Merit: 501
When is a hard fork planned Coino?
Let's discuss the creation of a new cryptonet - Vikings on the basis of Coino?

After the Hard Fork, Vikings became a new, separate currency, everyone who had Coino before the hard fork received the same amount in Vikings wallet.

Vikings -the difference from the original Coino: higher transaction speed, less decentralized, privacy-centric cryptocurrency

BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) need teamwork to setup other social media campaigns in addition to the coming smartphone apps?  
We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?
New one dubbed "Coin-A1" ? JoinCoin (J)? Coino CNO?

You are all to the points.  Wink Wink Wink

Initially, keeping the original Coins is the only choice for either Joincoin and Coin(o) until the time is really right. It has been extremely expensive to buy-in to be listed in some major exchanges. With markedly increased usership and user bases, the picture will change, at least in terms of voting power to be listed in quite a few new exchanges.

Whether we are going to have a brand new coin (Coin_A1) in the futrue or not, only time will tell. The app could also become a platform for "appDrop" (vs airdrop) for users, in case a new coin can be creasted. As a matter of fact, the BalloonaFide(free) app is already an "appDrop" of free Joincoin and Coin(o).  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) need teamwork to setup other social media campaigns in addition to the coming smartphone apps? 
We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?
New one dubbed "Coin-A1" ? JoinCoin (J)?
Hello, start Coino Suite?
We need social media campaigns in addition to the coming Coino Suite smartphone apps?  We need to show the world that Coino CNO (and Joincoin J) are the real cryptocurrencies of the people, by the people and for the people?  Also we’d like to speak with Coino developers to get know about future cooperation.

Hi all,

Very soon.
Going thru internal Apple Testflight app testings.

Once intended calculations of rewards/faucet_drips are working as excepted, a formal launch with a build-in, brief real-word prelaunch can be started. The only difference between this two periods is a full scale of (about 10x) rewards would not be started until the full functionality of the app is confirmed to be working well.

Because this is a
Free app-not_for_profit
Free/no_deposit_buttons
Offering free jogging music without needing to login
Easy_login throu gmail or facebook
Offered As_Is,

there is no reason we cannot start in this way.

The only thing is that extensive (espcially Google Adzword-)campaigns will not be activated until successful "build-in prelaunch."

This App will count and reward accordingly all affiliate and network-supporting efforts for any users, i.e. , based on outcome of App use and refer-a-friend efforts. Statistics of users will show on the apps; A ViewLog will show what each user/self has acchieved @any moment; sound-clips of achievement or failure will beep accordingly.

I am also formulating a platform of supporting network/CPU-mining (wallet-mining only)by some of regular users, also as a new concept and as a basis of "Zero_reward-mining" with which users can participate to get more app rewards. This is different from mining for profits without any loyalty or contribution to a coin's user interests or value. ( In this kind of model, a  "Zero_reward-mining is only way wallet/CPU-mining can last forever."  Wink Wink Wink

Cheesy Cheesy

Certainly the idea is to piggyback to and supplement the existing mining algo without other changes unless it is necessary.  Wink Wink Wink

BolloonaFide!
Good job here Dude, you put all the updates here ?
You open it finally ?
 Shocked

BallonaFie (Bona Fide Fee) is Migrating to a new server and taking care of minor app glitches as well as steamlining payout. There are some inevitable delays but App should be pre-launched and tested in one month and a limited (-because this app is a campaign app by itself) public campaign should start 2-4 weeks thereafter.

Furthermore, I am considering creating and promoting a platform taking advantage of the app-user supported mining network, piggy-backing to an old coin or simply a new one dubbed "Coin-A1".  I posted above and would update it from time to time.

So far this app/platform and any coin network itself are all independent. The app would alway run by using "donated coins" only. More details to come. Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I wish good luck for the business!
Engaging activity, amazing project, consistent idea!
You open it finally ?

BolloonaFide! Good job here Dude, you put all the updates here ?

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Coino Base system
Coino Base is a standardised blockchain system of three modules:

Payment system
Currency exchange
Crypto-wallet

It has short set-up times, excellent scaleability, easy management and can be amended with additional functions.

https://coino.io/en/

Coino by Walletworks is an innovative blockchain platform for building closed or open end-to-end blockchain solutions for governments, enterprises, NGO’s and private citizens.

http://walwor.com/#home
Hi,

Joincoin is going to be used for testing the BolloonaFide app "Honorary POW" platform. The idea would only work well under Zero mining block rewards (or rewards being very low due to low price levels, not what anybody wants) It appears that a new coin is needed to take advantage of and integrate into the platform.

The followings are presented for the ideal "Cryptocoin A1."  In any way Joincoin is going to be one of the founder coins which propel the app and platform.

This is the dynamic links "CoinoSuite Flier"

I have written a message in telegram, waiting for your reply!

Where is the telegram?
Activity: 17
I have written a message in telegram, waiting for your reply!
I installed the new windows x64 wallet can not be synchronized. Add a network node is useless, what is the solution? Another wallet does not support WIN 10 system, can correct it? Smiley

An upgrade of wallet should be considered.  Wink
Activity: 171
I installed the new windows x64 wallet can not be synchronized. Add a network node is useless, what is the solution? Another wallet does not support WIN 10 system, can correct it? Smiley
Updated. More details to come:

Hi,

This is what I just posted at XMG site regarding CPU-mining issue in light of the coming mobile app.

So I use to mine this coin 2 years ago as experiment with my PC, now because I got a few PCs always on I was thinking to mine again but the coin seems to be down, any chance to work again in the future ?
as of right now it might be a long time, its not working for us lower folks but its working for Vitalik_Pedik and the higher end pc users because of a bug he found so we have to wait for a patch.

at this rate maybe next year if we're lucky

Rather next century. Poor cpu coins infected by pane' botnets. Any gpu botnets around?

Hi all,

We can solve the $million question right here.

Isn't it true that there is nothing(- any structure, computer, cryptos network) in this world that cannot be hacked by more power machines or structures, computers, or hackers. Anyone is vulnerable. The best way to avoid it is to make any such actions worthless and definitely not profitable.

Yes. Keep both mPoW & mPoS but make mPoW block rewards as Zero plus transaction fees ( which is 3 DOGEs to withdraw DOGE from Cryptopia, much much lower than BTC or ETH.)

Now, you have the best of all three worlds. Wallet-mining, Attracting regular public users of cryptos (who do not want to bother with this kind of mining issues and have zero tolerance for doing mining thru additional non-wallet mining softwares which are too sophisticated for them) and the Incentivized affiliate system to keep these regular users stay engaged. Such a one smartphone-one account free Faucets/games App would be maintained by donated corresponding cryptos.

Any one signs up to the incentivized rewards by doing such as mPoW mining (to own wallet and wallet "index" address to prove that he/she contributed to mining and maintaining the network activity and to get rewards sent to the index address to avoid borrowing from someone else's mining activities. Only a quota of a few millions are allowed to sign up this kind of incentivized rewards (because these reward-related transaction activities alone would use up all your network power.)

The PoW_wallet_mining gives a user extra reward (Rw) for mining 1 to K blocks for past (say "Index Period" of) 1-4 months; however, the exact reward would be only Rw/K by penalizing having more than one block during the Index Period. Any miner is expected to only mine one block and get lost and come back a few months later to mine another block. Because of the apps being based on "one smartphone-one account", it is less likely to be abused.

The best part of the app is to make every user run his/her campaign, promoting corresponding cryptos in the market place or even charity for self. Every one and his/her activity is decentralized and himself/hersef is enpowered. There is no "Governors of banks or masternodes" to decide what you should do.

There is not a single crypto that can do it this way yet. Also my coming app, ready in one moth, is only related to Coino (CNO) and Joincoin (J) at present. Only a user doing Joincoin-wallet-mining with Bastion-algo will be counted at present.

With all these CPU-mining-incapability issues, since the beginning of BTC, a change is needed to make the world better, making cryptos use for everyone possible, just like the beginning of good old days when we started to have emails for every one.  Wink Wink Wink
  Cheesy Cheesy
I saw the bounty thread of your project but I can’t find the link to the white paper. Can you give me the link of the white paper? I’ll have to check it out. Cheesy

Please note that a coin mainly with wallet-mining is my ideal crypto for this app and users in the general population.
Hi,

Joincoin network should contribute by rethinking:
                including enhancing PC-wallet-mining features, halving of mining rewards, etc.

The App users, even for just o.1% of them to join mining need a simple way of loading-and-mining and not be asked to do more than that. Cheesy Cheesy

I am updating the white paper page. I am not able to give you the direct link to the original Slide (which will advance to the next slides which won't be published.) You can click on the image to get the link to the image file.  Wink Wink

The Faucet @ the TradeSatoshi is working again, just in time for the coming mobile app launch.
I will ask the site to up the drip size to at least 0.002 J daily.  Cheesy Cheesy
I am updating and deleting the previous part for this. Only new additions will be posted from time to time.  Cheesy
Click here for dynamic update on the "Introductions Page"

Hi,

Joincoin network should contribute by rethinking:
                including enhancing PC-wallet-mining features, halving of mining rewards, etc.

The App users, even for just o.1% of them to join mining need a simple way of loading-and-mining and not be asked to do more than that. Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: