Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD - page 5. (Read 47445 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
What is Joincoin?
The project around the cryptocurrency Joincoin, which is traded under the abbreviation “J”, offers the interesting aspect that unlike most other currencies it can not be minted in one way or another .
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-joincoin.html

Thanks. I am looking for chances of new development from here.
It won't be long after I get the mobie app out to start to do its jobs.  Cheesy

Which sound good xD just waiting for the updates and the news Wink I'm in the project over year ago..., and like it!

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi

I still like the good old days of working well on mining directly from multiple pc's. This degree of ease is needed for the coming promotion to incentivize smartphone app users to be reward for engaging in PC mining activities from time to times. The more app users the less need for any users to do wallet mining as frequently and be rewarded.

In this respect, the late stage of mining (after 3 years), the block reward should be minimal and only having a token value, and acting only as the basis for rewards (not from the mining activity itself). This implies that halving of rewards should be much faster than coin price increase and the block reward would be close to only the transaction charge by the node which should be quite low, not the $10-20 by BTC.  Otherwise, multi-algo or not, any significant increase in block reward value would cause mining to concentrate on a few high-power miners, happening to BTC, and making Joincoin pc-mining impossible.

The present around 10% annual increase of Joincoin market cap from mining is more than twice of the 4.6 % annual increase in BTC. The Joincoin has to be 2x or more attractive than BTC, at least in the short-term, in order to appreciate more than BTC.

These two factors are the stumbling blocks to attract regular coin users (and some of them would become pc-miners and network supports) and gain price supports.

In short, re-introduction of halving of mining reward should be necessary.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hey, DOGEbubble,

I think transaction fees as a sole reward for PoW do not work outside of the top 10 or so cryptos by market cap. In fact, if you were to reduce the reward of Joincoin's blocks, people would mine it even less as it is, making it completely vulnerable. This is the main reason it had a fork increasing the block reward to 1.

So what PoW coin devs should really thrive to do, is to make small coins as attractive to miners as possible to avoid being exploited.

A well planned block reward scheme could work though, (like 0.5 J, then 0.25J, then 0.125J and so on, continuing sort of like the inital idea of the coin) but transaction fees as pure rewards do not work for coins this size and popularity.
Activity: 884
Merit: 501
What is Joincoin?
The project around the cryptocurrency Joincoin, which is traded under the abbreviation “J”, offers the interesting aspect that unlike most other currencies it can not be minted in one way or another .

It won't be long after I get the mobie app out to start to do its jobs.  Cheesy

Which sound good xD just waiting for the updates and the news Wink I'm in the project over year ago..., and like it!

I still like the good old days of working well on mining directly from multiple pc's. This degree of ease is needed for the coming promotion to incentivize smartphone app users to be reward for engaging in PC mining activities from time to times. The more app users the less need for any users to do wallet mining as frequently and be rewarded.

In this respect, the late stage of mining (after 3 years), the block reward should be minimal and only having a token value, and acting only as the basis for rewards (not from the mining activity itself). This implies that halving of rewards should be much faster than coin price increase and the block reward would be close to only the transaction charge by the node which should be quite low, not the $10-20 by BTC.  Otherwise, multi-algo or not, any significant increase in block reward value would cause mining to concentrate on a few high-power miners, happening to BTC, and making Joincoin pc-mining impossible.

The present around 10% annual increase of Joincoin market cap from mining is more than twice of the 4.6 % annual increase in BTC. The Joincoin has to be 2x or more attractive than BTC, at least in the short-term, in order to appreciate more than BTC.

These two factors are the stumbling blocks to attract regular coin users (and some of them would become pc-miners and network supports) and gain price supports.

In short, re-introduction of halving of mining reward should be necessary.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
What is Joincoin?

What is Joincoin?

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is Joincoin?
Final updates probably by the weekend.

See What I posted at the MCZ old forum site.  Cheesy Cheesy
手机挖矿听起来不错,可是在哪里下载,没看到链接!
Phone mining sounds good, but where to download, did not see the link!

非手机挖矿 而是手机获取免费硬币

这是预告: 手机应用程序 准备在1-2个月内下载和使用
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22857314

只想让一些中国朋友成为更早的鸟

请尽情享受  Cheesy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not mobile phone mining   This is mobile free-coin-Fetching

This is preannouncement for

The mobile app ready to download and use in 1-2 months

Just want some Chinese friends to become earlier bird.

Pleas enjoy. Cheesy

xD]You open it that page finally, I saw it once..., but wasn't shure is it related with that project here or no  Wink

Good job on that page Dude, you put all the updates there ?
And all the time you don't write almost anything to the Join ANN Smiley
Keep the work on it, and please update us often.., that will be the best way for us and J

Final updates probably by the weekend.

See What I posted at the MCZ old forum site.  Cheesy Cheesy
手机挖矿听起来不错,可是在哪里下载,没看到链接!
Phone mining sounds good, but where to download, did not see the link!

非手机挖矿 而是手机获取免费硬币

这是预告: 手机应用程序 准备在1-2个月内下载和使用

只想让一些中国朋友成为更早的鸟

请尽情享受  Cheesy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not mobile phone mining   This is mobile free-coin-Fetching

This is preannouncement for

The mobile app ready to download and use in 1-2 months

Just want some Chinese friends to become earlier bird.

Pleas enjoy. Cheesy
Good news. Our token confidently takes new tops. There will be an ascent.

Yep.., I'm waiting from some time ago.., the Join to get new high levels..., because from a while it stay at low place in the MCap, not moving in the price, the people look like they loss interest in.., but with all his opportunities for mining, the diff algorithm and so on ... its way better than many other cryptos which are taking better levels and interest in ... Sad
Hope soon to have news around it from the Devs..., if they don't loss interest in too Wink

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Good news. Our token confidently takes new tops. There will be an ascent.
Breaking news- Novaexchange will stay open
https://novaexchange.com/news/  
 Cheesy

Yes Dude, I saw that xD, and J is still there on the market, they don't delist it Wink
But unfortunately some people dump it too much yet ..... I'm still trading it.., but don't have yet budget to try bring it back... (I bought some but can't more..)

Breaking news- Novaexchange will stay open
https://novaexchange.com/news/  
 Cheesy
BalloonaFide (free) app: Jogging app with jogging musics, play lotto and get cryptos (CNO or J) and more
Be smart * Be free * Promotional-Educational
The shortcut and right way to keep and use cryptos
for every smart- phone & wearable user.

Cheesy
Due to the old green Joincoin logo being too small in file sizes and there was deterioration of images when I made the animation as shown above.

I have to remake images with new look.
Joincoin is not green buck anyway.
These are Cryptos (not physical coin anymore.)  Now we have Join-Jogging (non-mining) for free cryptos in the coming app, probably ready for testing and use in about one month. (The file size has to be reduced due to size restriction @Bitcointalk.)

By the way, the "Orange color" is the spectrum of energy.
Cheesy
Like I say before..., I'm probably stupid xD
I still can't figure out how to use that reflextrader, cointopay(look like they are connected together), something don't show me the trades there.., no sell no buy trades, only when I click on the wallet, and scroll down there the system show me some trades, but that's it.., nothing in the history, just some buy/sell listings, which I can't reach (when click on some one there, nothing happened), but like I say, on the mayn page for trading nothing.
How it work actually? How to fund there with J or BTC ?, how/where to open the deposit addresses ?

Hi,

The ReflexTrader (@Cointopay) presently only shows The pairs of Altcoin-BTC for the the Altcoin which you have a positive balance. Basically, it is a merchant account where you have to set a coin of preference one at a time. It is still possible you can have such a different preference set at a different time, making a deposit of that particular coin. Having different coins with positive balances probably allows you to open a trading pair to trade for each coin. So far altcoin1-altcon2 pair can not be created. If my memory is right, you will need to pay a small fee to maintain an account (and probably a permanent account.)

From those functionalities, any body can operate the autonomy mode for sell/payment or a trading pair at own website/server (not just the market place in places such as certain crypto exchanges.)

I have yet to test the system more fully and may try to convince them to open a class of (non-merchant) users to trade through the systems.
 Cheesy
Like I say before..., I'm probably stupid xD
I still can't figure out how to use that reflextrader, cointopay(look like they are connected together), something don't show me the trades there.., no sell no buy trades, only when I click on the wallet, and scroll down there the system show me some trades, but that's it.., nothing in the history, just some buy/sell listings, which I can't reach (when click on some one there, nothing happened), but like I say, on the mayn page for trading nothing.
How it work actually? How to fund there with J or BTC ?, how/where to open the deposit addresses ?

Hello Mates, DOGEbubble and pallas, some updates ? After Nova close doors, we will be able to trade only at tradesatoshi, the other one I still can't use it (probably the problem it's in me, I can't understand how to trade there Wink )
Do you think about other exchange, or will stick only with tradesatoshi and the one which I don't know how to use xD (there I can't find and user manual or how to xD)

We have to find some ways.

Good news:  for merchant accounts, Joincoin is useful and has been rebuilt:

Webwallet, exchange (thru Reflextrader) , market and payment system
are available for Joincoin J @ the Cointopay.

https://cointopay.com/index.jsp

Cheesy
Hello Mates, DOGEbubble and pallas, some updates ? After Nova close doors, we will be able to trade only at tradesatoshi, the other one I still can't use it (probably the problem it's in me, I can't understand how to trade there Wink )
Do you think about other exchange, or will stick only with tradesatoshi and the one which I don't know how to use xD (there I can't find and user manual or how to xD)

Activity: 377
Merit: 100
 Hello! update the pools for production, in all of the above, this coin is not
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Joincoin is set in motion.  Cheesy

cool, time to buy more..
When will Joincoin integrate Cointopay?
Joincoin is set in motion.  Cheesy