Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD - page 22. (Read 47437 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
No requests for the wallet?
I can make some fixes or enhancements on my fork of the code.
Seeing how stable the coin is now,  I'd not make an hard fork, still we could work on it.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
current list of nodes seen by one of my wallets:

addnode=yk6fbo22lazbzbe3.onion:17941
addnode=53zy47p5wly5penk.onion:17941
addnode=qvk2vvxborrex5rb.onion:17941
addnode=fpfcxcvlxohibm6n.onion:17941
addnode=xxaqjyeqreej67q4.onion:17941
addnode=kpdzck6bx6gakrnh.onion:17941
addnode=gdhtrc7qoh3qowvf.onion:17941
addnode=oo2onz7z6mwvxwol.onion:17941

(got from getpeerinfo + some grep and sed)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?

You can try the ones in the OP.
I'm using this list instead:

addnode=24.38.16.6                                                                  addnode=194.135.90.171                                                              addnode=194.135.92.4                                                                addnode=194.135.94.113                                                              addnode=gdhtrc7qoh3qowvf.onion:17941                                                addnode=jsghu6d5lop757ml.onion:17941                                                addnode=iamzedqd6kmzi3qs.onion:17941                                                addnode=nwjw2badoulwc4yi.onion:17941                                                addnode=7wc53o5c3ox62azh.onion:17941                                                addnode=53zy47p5wly5penk.onion:17941
addnode=5k7xsbnnw3mpotx6.onion:17941
addnode=b2mgu5dvcw3m7cxw.onion:17941

EDIT: sorry for the weird spacing, I'm on the phone and can't fix it easily.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Hi guys, here is my github wallet fork:

https://github.com/pallas1/joincoin

It already includes a fix for compiling with the newer libboost and the multiple wallet per machine fix.
There are a couple more things I'd like to work on and let me know if you have any idea for improvement.

But I will likely be unavailable in the next 2/3/4 days.

did someone try that? did it work? any idea for enhancements? next week I may dedicate some hour to developing my fork of this coin, if there is interest.

J X11
Joincoin server starting
$ Feb 12 07:32:55.054 [warn] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9060: Address already in use. Is Tor already running?
Feb 12 07:32:55.054 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to bind one of the listener ports.
Feb 12 07:32:55.054 [err] Reading config failed--see warnings above.

on all but the first wallet, point tor to the first instance by running with -tor=127.0.0.1:9060

looks like that may have done the trick. I'll continue on and test more.

I could eventually make it automatic: if it finds the port already bound, try to use it, instead of exiting.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters

It already includes a fix for compiling with the newer libboost and the multiple wallet per machine fix.
There are a couple more things I'd like to work on and let me know if you have any idea for improvement.

did someone try that? did it work? any idea for enhancements? next week I may dedicate some hour to developing my fork of this coin, if there is interest.

J X11
Joincoin server starting
$ Feb 12 07:32:55.054 [warn] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9060: Address already in use. Is Tor already running?
Feb 12 07:32:55.054 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to bind one of the listener ports.

on all but the first wallet, point tor to the first instance by running with -tor=127.0.0.1:9060

so what command did you use to start the wallets ?
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

J X11
Joincoin server starting

legendary
Black Belt Developer

J X11
Joincoin server starting

legendary

J X11
Joincoin server starting
legendary

Sorry I missed this update, let me give it a go and see.

Thanks!
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
NodeMasters
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
NodeMasters
I have a fix for multiple wallets on the same machine, possibly other enhancements.
I'm wondering if I should make a pull request or make my own fork. If the original developer is no longer interested in keeping the git updated, the fork solution is better. I can't promise anything but I think I should be able to give the coin a little more life. Just don't ask me to make windows builds :-)
I can host it on GitHub and I can test it on my pools
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I have a fix for multiple wallets on the same machine, possibly other enhancements.
I'm wondering if I should make a pull request or make my own fork. If the original developer is no longer interested in keeping the git updated, the fork solution is better. I can't promise anything but I think I should be able to give the coin a little more life. Just don't ask me to make windows builds :-)
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1050
ICO? Not even once.
It's very quiet in here.

I was just wondering, why is PoS (+PoW) deemed impossible to implement for this coin?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Is there a GPU miner for Bastion?

Yes, Wolf0 has got one. But I doubt he's selling it: if two people mine the same chain, it's not profitable any longer, unless they agree on a maximum hashrate.
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Is there a GPU miner for Bastion, or a pool CPU miner?
legendary
NodeMasters
Please add a link to the old thread: it can be a useful source of information.
I'd highlight the sections a bit more for a better readability.
Thanks.

Done

Pages:
Jump to: