Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN! - page 4. (Read 470217 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 02:16:04 PM
I also have a problem with my wallet.dat file. If I start JackpotCoin QT with an empty wallet it will sync 100% but if I then quit QT and restart with my wallet.dat file it crashed right after the "Loading block index" finishes. My wallet.dat file is about 72mb large and contain many thousands of transaction and I assume that is the reason it crashes. Is it some how possible to use the wallet with CLI instead?

Mine is 50MB crashes at the same time as yours. i have thousands of transactions also from staking. my second wallet i am not letting stake so it doesn't happen again but would really like to get my 10million JPC back.

You may try to use Linux, it may quite complicated because jpc source is quite old, so it is challenging to meet all dependency requirements and to avoid version conflicts.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:18:13 PM
I also have a problem with my wallet.dat file. If I start JackpotCoin QT with an empty wallet it will sync 100% but if I then quit QT and restart with my wallet.dat file it crashed right after the "Loading block index" finishes. My wallet.dat file is about 72mb large and contain many thousands of transaction and I assume that is the reason it crashes. Is it some how possible to use the wallet with CLI instead?

Mine is 50MB crashes at the same time as yours. i have thousands of transactions also from staking. my second wallet i am not letting stake so it doesn't happen again but would really like to get my 10million JPC back.
Activity: 17
January 15, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
January 14, 2018, 01:20:06 AM
is anyone willing to help fix my wallet.dat it has around 10 million jpc but wallet crashed on every start. tried on like 5 machines. tried all wallet versions. tried to do a rebuild. tried old back i had. all results in the same. my wallet was fine had it offline for a few years. got it back up and running like 4 months ago or so and was staking like crazy for a month or 2 then it started crashing here and there. i would try go send some JPC out to my other working wallet but it would crash when i hit send. now it just crashed at every start. anyone willing go help. i can send you my wallet.dat file i guess since its encrypted. let me know. i really enjoyed this coin back in the day and ive never givin up on it.
Activity: 343
January 12, 2018, 05:09:52 PM
Hi everyone,
there are still 10 million coins reserved for the new dev.
Also, at some point, I will let someone take over the social accounts if the new team does the job correctly.
Activity: 11
January 12, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
Let’s get the ball rolling commie and Andy I know you guys been there from the start so have I...let’s get a board going..I was in white coin and the community resurrected with good results. We can do the same. Let’s come up with the goals and funds needed. I have investors that will jump in. Come up with a plan and road map. We can go from there
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 10:57:25 AM
It was definitelly the best coin ! If anybody willing to help with wallet and get to some exchange I  will throw some milions of JPC as well.
Activity: 17
January 12, 2018, 05:18:22 AM
I also want to have JPC going again. I've been online since the start (here under the name andy2009, lost my pw and can't seem to recover it since feature refuse to work here?)...

anyway, I can also throw in millions of JPC and also other currencies like BTC if any dev i motivated to continue the development of JPC!

JPC is the coin that I had the most fun dealing with since I started with this back in 2013 Smiley

Activity: 476
January 12, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
I almost had a dev lined up a while back, but he got busy with other projects.  I'd love for someone to pick this up again and continue the whole jackpot thing. Was pretty cool back when i had 20 gpus mining it. Never hit the jackpot though :-/
Activity: 11
January 12, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
3 years later and no progress....we all should be making a killing right...just about every coin on Bittrex is over a penny..can we please find a dev to help us out...I’m willing to toss a million JPC in the hat....I do not have much but rather see JPC revived
January 07, 2018, 11:37:56 PM
I uploaded the newest block data file,

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vDXlTd_UjiHwsXJjrxUVhcWZ9zawwbgT
(updated 1-8-2018)

Use the windows 1.41 version wallet.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6w4k7qEJtRdVWk1OElGem5OLUE

< Sync Instruction >

Use a computer with at least 8GB memory, i5 above CPU, SSD.

(1) Back up your existing wallet first.

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\JackpotCoin\wallet.dat

(Change "user" to your login name)

(2) Delete all previous chain data and wallet programs.

(3) Unzip the 1.41 wallet, and update  JackpotCoin.conf

rpcuser=mine

rpcpassword=donotpass

==> use your own id & pass

(4) Run jackpotcoin-qt.exe  for 1 min, and quit it.

(5) Copy the block data that from the above link to following directory;

C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\JackpotCoin\  

(6) Overwrite your wallet.dat to the directory above.

(7) Run jackpotcoin-qt.exe and leave it for 2-3 days.

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 09:42:56 AM
We should support nVIDIA Graphic Card Users,
We though, they already have new miner
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 25, 2017, 01:48:32 AM
where to download official wallet ?
http://jackpotcoin.info/ down
December 16, 2017, 06:34:36 PM
http://explorer.jpcpal.com/ seems down also my wallet isnt connected anymore. anyone else having issues?

The demon was down, I restarted it. It should work now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 08:05:35 AM
JACKPOT began to look good, but there seemed to be a lot of problems in the back, and the development of a coin was not easy.
December 13, 2017, 08:52:36 PM
http://explorer.jpcpal.com/ seems down also my wallet isnt connected anymore. anyone else having issues?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 10:57:22 AM
Also,  The wallet is a serious resource hog.  That will have to be fixed before this gets listed on any exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: