Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 3. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I'm check in white paper on your plan, It's really nice! Interesting website, aesthetic design, excellence vision!  Good luck team!
Thank you very much! Follow our Telegram group to see the news about Jointly https://t.me/jointly_ico
Hi! The goal of Global SPY is good and noble. There are now more and more ICO projects, but they are asking for too high fees to enter. So even those users who would happily support, can not afford participation. Have you started a pre-sale?

Thank you, but our project is Jointly. You can visit website and know more https://jpcompany.solutions
Pre-ico was over and now Jointly team will continue the development of the platform. Therefore, sales will be postponed for an indefinite period until the release of the platform
Activity: 42
I'm check in white paper on your plan, It's really nice! Interesting website, aesthetic design, excellence vision!  Good luck team!
Activity: 140
Hi! The goal of Global SPY is good and noble. There are now more and more ICO projects, but they are asking for too high fees to enter. So even those users who would happily support, can not afford participation. Have you started a pre-sale?
Why do you think that investing money in a ICO using a group wallet is more profitable than if I and my friends collect a large fund and invest personally in one project offering excellent bonuses?
Certainly, each user decides independently whether he wants to join group investments through our platform. But the advantage of Jointly platform is that you unite your investments with the means of other people in the group wallet, but you receive the profits personally, taking into account the bonuses of our platform and the size of your deposits.
Each ICO project that will be available on the Jointly platform assigns a minimum entry fee? Or is it your team that sets the same standards for all projects?
The existing preICOs/ICOs on the platform will require a minimum quantity of investment, which, if is not satisfied within a pre stabled deadline, it will be given back to the participants according to the smart contract
If the funds are returned, surely you will write off the commission for the transaction? What is the size of the fee?
The investors will get a full refund (3,5 % tax included). Users will receive their money back, but this not including the block-chain operations withholding taxes.
Merit: 1
Why do you think that investing money in a ICO using a group wallet is more profitable than if I and my friends collect a large fund and invest personally in one project offering excellent bonuses?
Activity: 54
Each ICO project that will be available on the Jointly platform assigns a minimum entry fee? Or is it your team that sets the same standards for all projects?
The existing preICOs/ICOs on the platform will require a minimum quantity of investment, which, if is not satisfied within a pre stabled deadline, it will be given back to the participants according to the smart contract
If the funds are returned, surely you will write off the commission for the transaction? What is the size of the fee?
Do I need to install your wallet on my computer? Or work with the wallet will be from an online application?
That is unnecessary. Information about your transfers and access to your wallet will not be downloaded to your computer, so you can not lose access keys
What currencies can I use in my Jointly wallet?
At first Jointly wallet will work with the ETH, but in the future we will make available a larger sample of crypto currency
Activity: 58
Do I need to install your wallet on my computer? Or work with the wallet will be from an online application?
That is unnecessary. Information about your transfers and access to your wallet will not be downloaded to your computer, so you can not lose access keys
What currencies can I use in my Jointly wallet?
I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to watch what is going to happen.  Good luck all!
Thank you for your kind wishes. We also hope for good selling results! Follow our Telegram to keep abreast of news https://t.me/jointly_ico
Activity: 54
How are you going to ensure the safety of users' investments? After all, these tools can not be stored solely on a platform
Of course, the common wallet and the smart contract are kept in a hardware wallet offline (cold storage).
Activity: 58
Activity: 266
How are you going to ensure the safety of users' investments? After all, these tools can not be stored solely on a platform
If I'm using a platform and want to invest in a ICO, then will only my tokens come to the account or will the Jointly platform issue the coins of the selected ICO?
Jointly platform will send you rewards in the form of JPT tokens as well as tokens from the chosen ICO.
I like the idea of group investment and I will gladly support your project! Who is your main audience?
We believe that Jointly will bring the greatest benefit to small and medium-sized investors who are just starting to try to make investments in ICO projects. But large businessmen will also be able to try the benefits of group investments. We have a bonus system with a large purchase of JPT tokens.
Activity: 83
If I'm using a platform and want to invest in a ICO, then will only my tokens come to the account or will the Jointly platform issue the coins of the selected ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: