Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 4. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I like the idea of group investment and I will gladly support your project! Who is your main audience?
Activity: 252
Love you project. It would be great if Jointly starts working soon. Will the main round of the ICO start immediately after the presale?
No, pre-ico have already finished, but main sale will start in July 23.
The idea is to pool funds and then get discounts for bulk purchases of tokens in other ICO projects?
Correctly. The group wallet will be credited with the bonus from the ICO project, and its size will be significant, since a group investment allows you to invest a decent amount of money. Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.
the user will be credited to the portfolio from which he has invested, the amount of tokens due.

And how does everyone get started? Does everyone have to send funds to you first? That's also very risky.
Do not be afraid for your means - Jointly is the decentralized platform and managed by a smart contract, fixing all the transactions that occur in the system. Smart contract will manage in a completely autonomous way the part of investment in the ICOs and the consequent subdivision and transmission of the token issued, with the bonuses, directly to the investor wallet.
If you want to know the full procedure, we described it on the site:

The user from the main screen of JOINTLY will choose the ICO in which he will invest, then press on the "Invest" button.
He will be shown the address of the common wallet and at this point the user of his wallet will send the ETH figure he wants to invest.
Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.
the user will be credited to the portfolio from which he has invested, the amount of tokens due.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
The idea is to pool funds and then get discounts for bulk purchases of tokens in other ICO projects?
Correctly. The group wallet will be credited with the bonus from the ICO project, and its size will be significant, since a group investment allows you to invest a decent amount of money. Once the timer has expired or the maximum threshold of the common wallet will be reached, the smart contract will send the sum on the common wallet to the ICO which will issue the tokens with the relative bonuses.

And how does everyone get started? Does everyone have to send funds to you first? That's also very risky.
Activity: 14
Such idea are getting successful!
Logical vision, extraordinary project, riveting logo!  Good luck fellows!
Activity: 24
I like its project. A well thought out plan and idea will really be useful for investors of all models and beginners and advanced traders.
I look not so many people participate in the bounty. This is strange, because the concept you have is unique and well thought out
There are not many comments on the page because the users inform us about their participation in the mail. We do not maintain public records of participants
Activity: 83
Love you project. It would be great if Jointly starts working soon. Will the main round of the ICO start immediately after the presale?
Can I have problems with buying JPT tokens if I do not live in Europe?
To invest in a project you do not need to verify your location. You need to check the laws of your country, do they allow the purchase of a crypto currency
Good. Your prices on the site are quoted in euros, does this mean that you are accepting a fiat currency?
We sell tokens on the ETH, not fiat currency. But any crypto wallet quickly converts your fiat currency into Etherium.
Hi there. I looked at the basic information about the project and I have a question. What unique features does your platform provide?
Jointly is the first decentralized platform for group investments in ICOs. Our features:
- We will have a more safe and secure platform.
- On our platform you will receive rewards in the form of JP tokens from the JP Platform as well as tokens from the ICO itself
- Due to SEC regulations security laws many ICOs are not allowing pools to participate in their ICO
- All of our members will have gone through KYC and we will share this information with the ICOs
Activity: 74
I look not so many people participate in the bounty. This is strange, because the concept you have is unique and well thought out
Hi guys. Can I advertise your platform and get a bonus for it?
Hello. Certainly. For the users there are several ways of advertising - you can record a video for us, create a post on the forum or make a repost of our news. Read the rules and find out how many tokens you get for each activity here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyjpt-jpcompany-jointly-more-bonus-in-the-ico-with-common-investment-2874113

How will you distribute me tokens, I do not see a spreadsheet there?
All you need to do is send us a message to the mail and also write your ETH wallet address. All information is confidential
Activity: 88
To invest in a project you do not need to verify your location. You need to check the laws of your country, do they allow the purchase of a crypto currency
Good. Your prices on the site are quoted in euros, does this mean that you are accepting a fiat currency?
Activity: 92
Hi there. I looked at the basic information about the project and I have a question. What unique features does your platform provide?
Does it turn out that the project has already collected the soft cap and the project will certainly be launched?
Of course. We are working on the production of the Jointly platform and will finish it regardless of the amount of funds collected. If you want to support us and help us realize all the ideas, invite your friends to join us.
Activity: 52
Hello. Certainly. For the users there are several ways of advertising - you can record a video for us, create a post on the forum or make a repost of our news. Read the rules and find out how many tokens you get for each activity here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyjpt-jpcompany-jointly-more-bonus-in-the-ico-with-common-investment-2874113

How will you distribute me tokens, I do not see a spreadsheet there?
hello team. How long will it take to receive the tokens in my wallet?

The tokens will be sent onto your wallet immediately after payment. It may take several minutes for the transaction to be processed. If there is a long delay in the transaction, feel free to contact us [email protected]
Activity: 80
hello team. How long will it take to receive the tokens in my wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: