Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 6. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Does your team have any cryptocurrency market experts which have already worked with it?   
Activity: 56
How can you prove that with the help of group investments I really will get a bigger profit than if I just buy tokens directly?
Activity: 252
Hello. For what purpose exist Jointly platform? Is it exchange?
Jointly is not exchange, but the first decentralized platform for group investments in ICOs. Using Jointly platform investor can enter in the ICOs, participation in which was previously difficult for many due to the high entry threshold.
What coins can I buy through your platform?
Jointly gives you chance to participate in many ICO projects and buy different coins. When you choose the ICO for investing through Jointly platform, the smart contract will be write down the amount of investments and through a common wallet after receiving percent from the ICO will transact the profit to the your wallet.
So, I will receive coins of this ICO or your tokens?
All transaction is based on JPT token. There are different currencies that support ICOs, but you need not have eth, bitcoin or other currencies on your wallet because you can pay using JPT tokens.
Activity: 54
Hi there. Does Jointly platform have limits how much one person earn with it?

Oh, no, of course not. Every user is the important part of our platform and we did not set limits. If you invest more than other members of the group you will get more money.
But why is better to invest in the ICO using Jointly than if make the straight investment in the project without group.
Activity: 238
Do I understand correctly, when you started selling the platform was already developed?

Oh, no, of course not. Every user is the important part of our platform and we did not set limits. If you invest more than other members of the group you will get more money.
Activity: 69
Jointly is not exchange, but the first decentralized platform for group investments in ICOs. Using Jointly platform investor can enter in the ICOs, participation in which was previously difficult for many due to the high entry threshold.
Jointly gives you chance to participate in many ICO projects and buy different coins. When you choose the ICO for investing through Jointly platform, the smart contract will be write down the amount of investments and through a common wallet after receiving percent from the ICO will transact the profit to the your wallet.
So, I will receive coins of this ICO or your tokens?
Activity: 54
Hello. When will you start testing Jointly platform? And when will you present it for the community?
The platform is being developed right now and its presentation is planned for November.
Your idea is strong and bring great changes in ICO sphere. Did you launch the referral program?

Now we decided to use bounty program for our marketing, not referral.  You can go you thread and learn the rule how to get bonus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2874113.new
What can I do with jpt tokens? Can I sell it on the exchange?
JPT tokens is created to pay for all operation on the Jointly platform. There is transaction money to chosen ICO and rewarding system for investor who save their tokens whole year.
You need to add token details to let participants to join the project.
Hello. Whan kind of information do you need? You can find out more about Jointly if you visit our website https://www.jpcompany.solutions/
Jointly ICO sale will start July 23. The JPT price is 0.4 EUR
Activity: 26
You need to add token details to let participants to join the project.
Activity: 62
Hello. When will you start testing Jointly platform? And when will you present it for the community?
Activity: 48
Your idea is strong and bring great changes in ICO sphere. Did you launch the referral program?

Now we decided to use bounty program for our marketing, not referral.  You can go you thread and learn the rule how to get bonus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2874113.new
What can I do with jpt tokens? Can I sell it on the exchange?

If I want to invest in several ico projects through your group wallet, will I need to do an identity check each time?
No, you pass KYC verification once and we will get all needed information for ICOs through our registration database.
What should I provide in order to undergo verification?
There are usual documents like photo of passport or id card will be enough to verify your identity
Pages:
Jump to: