Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 7. (Read 4046 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Your idea is strong and bring great changes in ICO sphere. Did you launch the referral program?
Activity: 90
If I want to invest in several ico projects through your group wallet, will I need to do an identity check each time?
No, you pass KYC verification once and we will get all needed information for ICOs through our registration database.
What should I provide in order to undergo verification?
Activity: 252
Your plans are grandiose. I do not know how to create such a complex system like Jointly platform, when the team only two developers.
Correctly, now our team is not big. But ico funds will be allocated for hiring new developers who will help to improve Jointly platform and create an application.
Activity: 73
Your plans are grandiose. I do not know how to create such a complex system like Jointly platform, when the team only two developers.
If I want to invest in several ico projects through your group wallet, will I need to do an identity check each time?
No, you pass KYC verification once and we will get all needed information for ICOs through our registration database.
What kind of crypto currency do you use in Jointly? What wallet will be better  if I want to contribute your tokens?
JPT is based on Etherium smart contract. Any wallet will be great if it support erc20 protocol. MEW is the most popular.
It sounds interesting, but what are the key differences of your project that can make it more profitable?
Jointly platform is so profitable for several reasons
* Investors using our platform can invest in ico in the early stages, getting for this the biggest bonuses.
* Group investments make it possible to enter a project that has a high pool, but the user does not need to spend a lot of money
* We have developed several types of bonus incentives, which significantly increase the user's income in comparison with a single investment
More information about the project you can find in WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf

And who will pay bonuses - are you on a certain day or do users have to wait for each ICO project to distribute the tokens between the purses?
We assume that it will be better to give bonuses once a month. The ICO  transfers bonuses to a Jointly group wallet, after which a smart contract distributes dividends between users of our platform.
Activity: 104
It sounds interesting, but what are the key differences of your project that can make it more profitable?
* Investors using our platform can invest in ico in the early stages, getting for this the biggest bonuses.
* Group investments make it possible to enter a project that has a high pool, but the user does not need to spend a lot of money
* We have developed several types of bonus incentives, which significantly increase the user's income in comparison with a single investment
More information about the project you can find in WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf

And who will pay bonuses - are you on a certain day or do users have to wait for each ICO project to distribute the tokens between the purses?
Your concept is striking! Have you already started selling tokens? If not, when is the beginning?
We have already completed the pre-sale quite successfully. The next ico stage will begin on July 23rd. If you are ready to join, visit our website https://www.jpcompany.solutions/. A few days before the start of sales, we'll make an active button Buy JPT.
Activity: 238
What kind of crypto currency do you use in Jointly? What wallet will be better  if I want to contribute your tokens?
Activity: 90
I'm very inspired by your idea. How much jpt one user can purchase? Did you set limit?
There are no restrictions on buying a token. Each investor can invest as much as he wants us to support. We even encourage generous investors with additional bonuses. If you invest 1-3 ETH, you will receive a 5% bonus. More about rewards and concept you will find in the WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
You will probably make a commission for the transfer on the platform, right? What tasks are you going to use to get the funds?
The Jointly will charge 5% commission for transactions. The funds received will be used to complete the development on the platform, support for updates, as well as for future projects, for example, the mobile version of the Jointly platform.
Activity: 104
Hello. I like that you do. How did you come up with the idea of creating a platform for group investment?
We have often seen that many ICOs place very high demands on users, scaring off novice and medium investors. The idea of group investment allows us to solve the problem of entering the ICO project, making them available to all users.
Activity: 52
Your concept is striking! Have you already started selling tokens? If not, when is the beginning?
Looks great plan.
Riveting results, cognizant results!  Good luck all!
Thank you for support. Join our telegram group and stay tuned https://t.me/jointly_ico!
In the process of filling the platform, users can make suggestions, what ICOs they see as promising?
Of course, available. If the user is a member of the ICO project team, then he can offer an addition ICO to the Jointly platform, having passed the verification and paying the fee. For ordinary users, the voting system will work.
Activity: 49
I'm very inspired by your idea. How much jpt one user can purchase? Did you set limit?
Activity: 67
You will probably make a commission for the transfer on the platform, right? What tasks are you going to use to get the funds?
Pages:
Jump to: