Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 42. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. I like your idea, but what about the safety of money? If there is a common wallet for transactiob, will it lead to a leverage on the side?
Hello. Good question. Blocking technology fixes all transactions in the system, therefore it is almost impossible to violate confidentiality and steal money. In addition, all of our members will have gone through KYC.
Activity: 238
How do you plan to interact with competitors? What proves your superiority?
Activity: 63
Hello. I like your idea, but what about the safety of money? If there is a common wallet for transactiob, will it lead to a leverage on the side?
Hello Community!
Jointly pre-sale will start June 1, 2018. The price of token during this stage is 0.24 EUR. A few days left before the opening of the auction, so hurry to get acquainted with our concept.

JP White paper https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
Presentation video guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7m0FaXCIXY&app=desktop

Thank you for interest and support!
It's nice to see when interesting concepts gain life. Will be great to participate. Tell me plz so you have bounty program?
Thank you for feedback. Yes, Bounty thread is available now. Read the rule and join https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyjpt-jpcompany-jointly-more-bonus-in-the-ico-with-common-investment-2874113
Hi. If investments are made in ETH, then for which tasks will JPT token be used?
JPT token is a virtual currency, which is used by project authors and backers for mutual settlements inside Jointly platform.
Activity: 94
It's nice to see when interesting concepts gain life. Will be great to participate. Tell me plz so you have bounty program?
Activity: 154
Hi. If investments are made in ETH, then for which tasks will JPT token be used?
Read you wp and can not find answer should I create a wallet on your platform or I need to use only common etherium address of smart contract to invest?
Yes, you need to use your etherium wallet for investment. The platform will show different coins and ICOs, you should choose one of them and then you can see the address of the common wallet. And you will send the ETH from own wallet to this address. If you need more information read the FAQ on the site https://www.jpcompany.solutions/
Nice! Now everything is clear. I thought the payment will be done on one common wallet, but now I know that user can choose the coin for investment. Thanks
Read you wp and can not find answer should I create a wallet on your platform or I need to use only common etherium address of smart contract to invest?
Yes, you need to use your etherium wallet for investment. The platform will show different coins and ICOs, you should choose one of them and then you can see the address of the common wallet. And you will send the ETH from own wallet to this address. If you need more information read the FAQ on the site https://www.jpcompany.solutions/
Do you use fiat to sell tokens? If not, what currencies are available? Only etherium or maybe another one?
To develope JPT tokens we used Etherium technology with erc20 protocol. So only ETH is available for payment.
the preparation of this project long enough before the start of coin sales with several phases, I see the price of coins when Pre-ICO is quite expensive, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?

Hello. Total amount of token is 50.000.000 JPT. For sale we allocated 40.000.000 tokens.
Nice project! I saw the price is low, but what about rewards? Do you offer the bonuses for generous users?
Thank you for interest to Jointly project. Our investors can receive two type of bonus.
"Time" bonuses that will decrease every week: pre-ico 40%, 1 week 15% etc
And “quantity“ bonuses which depend on the amount of your investment:
0.0218 - 1 ETH = 3%
1 - 3 ETH = 5%
3 - 6 ETH = 7%
6 - 10 ETH = 10%
10 - 20 ETH 15%
>20 ETH 20%
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
the preparation of this project long enough before the start of coin sales with several phases, I see the price of coins when Pre-ICO is quite expensive, how much total supply of coins for the sale of coins?
Hi there. Can you tell me why the registration buttom does not work? Or you are not start yet the sale?
Welcome to Jointly community. We are working to make the site fully ready for sales, which will start on June. So the registration form may be temporarily not working. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Don't worry I will try to sign up later. Oh, do you have a local restriction? Maybe it the reason of my problem
Yes, buying a token is limited to China, Singapore, United States of America. If you have problems with the demo please report them here or email [email protected]
Looks interesting. But I'm not sure that you wont become new one project with great ambitious and complex implementation. Why is your project more profitable than its competitors?
JP provides safe and easy access to the cryptocurrency market thereby giving low breakage cost, company assistance and support and access to high benefits. Our advantages
- Safe cumulative investment among the participants
- Low brokerage costs
- Support and control by the company
- Access to the highest bonuses of pre-ICO and ICO
- Panorama of the ICO present.
Do you use fiat to sell tokens? If not, what currencies are available? Only etherium or maybe another one?
Activity: 238
Nice project! I saw the price is low, but what about rewards? Do you offer the bonuses for generous users?
Hi. How can you describe your ecosystem? Is it an exchange or you only have own distribution opportunities?
Hello. Jointly is the first decentralized platform for group investments in ICOs. Thanks to Jointly platform investors will become available projects, participation in which was previously difficult for many due to the high entry threshold.
If I understood right, through your platform, I get earnings from the tokens that are posted here, thanks to the fact that you originally bought them?
You are absolutely right! Users can obtain valuable bonuses and a major amount of tokens just by investing an amount of funds that equal to a single investment
Pages:
Jump to: