Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][JPT] JPcompany -Jointly- MORE BONUS IN THE ICO WITH COMMON INVESTMENT - page 41. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hi everyone. Found this intrigued ICO, would like to get more info. Tell me plz why should I buy tokens through Jointly platform, and not directly invest in ICO? What is the benefit of the project?
To answer this question, I will give an example

Generally a small-medium investor invests from 0.1 ETH to 3 ETH, and we want to take KickIco as a first example: investing 2 ETH the investor would have received 0.5% bonus (2 ETH = 6000 Kick = $ 474), which at the present value, including the bonus, would be 6030 Kick = $ 476.
By investing the usual amount (2 ETH) using Jointly, the investor would have obtained 10% bonus, with a threshold of the common wallet at 1000 ETH, which today would have a value of $ 521.
In conclusion, with the same amount invested you would have earned + $ 45!

You decide to buy coins yourself or use our platform and get the bonuses!
Are you going to develope mobile platform? Or Jointly ecosystem will only be presented only for PC?
Hello. Yes, our team plans to create an application for Android and Apple devices.
When will android wallet be realized and can I download it in the google play?
Exact dates are difficult to name. Firstly we will launch the main platform. Release will happen in August.
Merit: 1
Hi everyone. Found this intrigued ICO, would like to get more info. Tell me plz why should I buy tokens through Jointly platform, and not directly invest in ICO? What is the benefit of the project?
I saw the strange description on the site "bug bounty", what does it mean? Do you offer special bonus?
Yes, we prepared very interesting proposal for our community. If you are developer or know code very well you can use those talents to win JPT bounties running into a total of 1.5 million JPT. All you need to do is find any existing bugs in our platform and help us plug them.
Activity: 196
I am interesting in your platform. But before contribute I want to know can I choose which projects on the platform I want to invest in? Or are the funds distributed among all ICOs?
Activity: 80
Are you going to develope mobile platform? Or Jointly ecosystem will only be presented only for PC?
Hello. Yes, our team plans to create an application for Android and Apple devices.
When will android wallet be realized and can I download it in the google play?
What kind of crypto currency did you choose for Jointly tokens? Can you advice that wallet will be better for investment to your project?
JPT is based on Etherium blockchain. You can use any wallet that support ERC20 protocol. We prefer myetherwallet
Good choice. Should I send a passport scan or other documents for verification?
Now the legislation of many countries requires the provision of data on the use of funds. So we connected the KYC to our platform. You can send photo of an identity card.
Activity: 104
I saw the strange description on the site "bug bounty", what does it mean? Do you offer special bonus?
Activity: 294
What kind of crypto currency did you choose for Jointly tokens? Can you advice that wallet will be better for investment to your project?
JPT is based on Etherium blockchain. You can use any wallet that support ERC20 protocol. We prefer myetherwallet
Good choice. Should I send a passport scan or other documents for verification?
Activity: 80
Hi there. I only want to say that believe in your project! It's very cool when every "cent" is important. Joint investments look more reliable. And it will be easier for people to trust their share of assets to buy tokens than to take risks, to pay expensive tokens to make good money
Thank you for feedback!
Hi there. Interesting project, I think the group investment is open many opportunities for people who are scared to buy tokens or do not have big funds for investment. How much tokens were allocated?
Thank you for nice words! We released 50.000.000 JPT and 80% will be used for sale.
What is your realization plan? Did you leave tokens for marketing tools like bounty?
The funds that are be collected during ICO Sale will be allocated to such tasks:
 •  35% Marketing
•  25% Security
•  15% Development
•  15% Administrative expenses
•  5% Bug bounty
•  5% Reserves
To pay bonuses for the bounty campaign will be spent 1.500.000 JPT.
Activity: 108
Hi there. I only want to say that believe in your project! It's very cool when every "cent" is important. Joint investments look more reliable. And it will be easier for people to trust their share of assets to buy tokens than to take risks, to pay expensive tokens to make good money
copper member
Activity: 112
Hi there. Interesting project, I think the group investment is open many opportunities for people who are scared to buy tokens or do not have big funds for investment. How much tokens were allocated?
Thank you for nice words! We released 50.000.000 JPT and 80% will be used for sale.
What is your realization plan? Did you leave tokens for marketing tools like bounty?
Activity: 294
copper member
Activity: 112
How do you plan to interact with competitors? What proves your superiority?
Jointly platform offers several advantages that strengthen its position in comparison with the offers of competitors

* Investors using our platform can invest in ico in the early stages, getting for this the biggest bonuses.
* Group investments make it possible to enter a project that has a high pool, but the user does not need to spend a lot of money
* We have developed several types of bonus incentives, which significantly increase the user's income in comparison with a single investment

More information about the project you can find in WP https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e2f41c_77b17e8747b347c4953fbd7de3401311.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: