Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 24. (Read 67766 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
VerthagOG pumping the coin LOL

Looks like the whales are in da house
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
VerthagOG pumping the coin LOL
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
After last update, windows defender deleted my wallet on windows 10.
Until this morning it was perfectly running and staking. Huh
Dont panic, the same happened to me this morning.  Go into defender , history, quarentined items and restore.
wallet will re appear, just will need to re sync.
Activity: 364
Cool Airdrop. More than $ 500 per participant at the current level. It would be nice to make airdrop rating.

Airdrop rating would be interesting. Of course Byteball is the king, but KEK, DeepOnion and Stellar was/is also very cool!
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Hi,
I think for the benefit for all of us, let's unite together, vote for kekcoin on the other big exchanges such as poloniex or bittrex. Anyone with knowledge please post a tutorial on how to vote for kekcoin on exchanges
Activity: 224
KEK coin listed on Coinmarketcap Now  Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kekcoin/

YES! Now we talking, next goal is another exchange. Novaexchange? Livecoin?
Request to be listed in Poloniex already created,
I think Livecoin next Smiley

This +1!

What about Bittrex?
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I got the information, after Bitcoin soft Fork is within a few weeks Poloniex will add a new crypto.
This is the right time.
Kekcoin is already filed for the put.
Hopefully this is the first coin in the add  Wink
Activity: 363
Thanks for the airdrop dev sold half hold the bitcoin and see what will happen on the chain split and then re-buy later after for long hold.
Im glad I held onto my Kek, no kekking way I'm selling for cheap, Bittrex or Poloniex will be the ultimate dream for this coin, I'm sure Lord kEk will pull some strings Smiley

Yes, also think like that. Kek Coin full of pride Smiley

Request to be listed in Poloniex already created,
I think Livecoin next Smiley
Activity: 672
Im glad I held onto my Kek, no kekking way I'm selling for cheap, Bittrex or Poloniex will be the ultimate dream for this coin, I'm sure Lord kEk will pull some strings Smiley
Merit: 500
After last update, windows defender deleted my wallet on windows 10.
Until this morning it was perfectly running and staking. Huh
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 375
Request sent.

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
good job,I will send request to Poloniex.
although I know that the poloniex has not list new coins for a long time.
I think the bittrex maybe more realistically. so we should send request to bittrex also.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
An all caps public key should most probably be a valid key. It is just not feasible to determine what the corresponding private key is. Those that did not fix it and the funds was paid out to the all caps key are screwed imo and those coins are lost.

I am still thinking about what the best staking strategy is. Since it is a fixed reward, it makes sense to keep input blocks small. The only issue is it will take a looong tome for small blocks to strike. Any suggestions for optimal input block sizes?
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
I tried to import my private key, generate error -5, perform the procedures according to tutorial, someone can help me?Huh?

Do you perform steps from this tutorial to import your private key? Worked for me without any flaws.

https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-claim-your-kekcoin-airdrop-af4e2eaa264
Activity: 145
I also went to buy some, and I feel that the problem of BTC has caused the decline so far, and I am not worried about the following development.
Activity: 518
I still don't understand why I didn't recieve my airdrop ..and didn't recieve any answers.. but ok..
I also have not received payment from airdrop, I have done step correctly but still waiting for the answer from dev. Hope this is legit project in the future.

i dont have my airdrop  coins too , i also talked to dev in telegram and he said he was happy i told him .
he put the list with the last people from the airdrop in telegram and i was not in the list .
i asked why im not on the list and got no response.
only a mod said they dont like fegs   Cry

looks like they choose who get airdrop coin and who not.

Did your kekcoin address have the capitilization issue? If so, it was invalid and you needed to supply a new address that didn't have the issue.
I was one of the users that had it and the dev sorted it out.

Can people still claim there Kek if they supply a new address to the dev or has that ship already set sail? Have a friend that's enrolled but had the wallet address capitalization issue.
Very late mate free distribution has already ended one week ago, about your friend I think he is late too he should give his new address when kekcoin wasnt in exchange yet well im not sure maybe he can contact dev about it now
Activity: 434
How do you guys see the value of the coin long term? Do you think it will bounce back after August the 1st fork? It has dropped from 2K to 1370 sat already.

all coin dump right now because btc fork  not only KEK ,i think this is  a long term project ,just hold and let it grow .
Pages:
Jump to: