Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 21. (Read 67766 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My name is on the list of those that got the kek airdrop but I can't claim it, cos my private password is all caps. Cry Cry Any help would be appreciated. I know its unlikely but is there a website or a software that can decode the password and tell me which ones are lower case. Sucks watching the price of this coin, knowing i got an unclaimed bag waiting on me.

It's too late now. You had to fix this long time ago. Dev offered their help and set a deadline for fixing these kind of issues.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
My name is on the list of those that got the kek airdrop but I can't claim it, cos my private password is all caps. Cry Cry Any help would be appreciated. I know its unlikely but is there a website or a software that can decode the password and tell me which ones are lower case. Sucks watching the price of this coin, knowing i got an unclaimed bag waiting on me.
Hello guys, see what you pretty sad of, later to fill in to take a closer look at, the only drawback of the application of blockchain is irreversible, but is also the biggest advantage, even though I can't attend the airdrop, but fortunately, I bought some in low price, good luck.
a lot of people get the same problem as you, as privatkey is all caps. but dev has given respite to their claim with the new privatkey, and eventually everyone gets the airdrop. but maybe now you too late to fix it. better buy at cheap prices because kek is already listed at cryptopia
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Hello guys, see what you pretty sad of, later to fill in to take a closer look at, the only drawback of the application of blockchain is irreversible, but is also the biggest advantage, even though I can't attend the airdrop, but fortunately, I bought some in low price, good luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
anyone care to elaborate why this is a coin worth investing in?

WHY? Because KEK LORD and memes!
Activity: 64
anyone care to elaborate why this is a coin worth investing in?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
saddly missed the airdrop ,i will buy some from market and  keep my eye on this project!
Yes,this is a good coin,now the price is very low,buy now is very correct time,sure this coin will give you large profits!
Activity: 84
saddly missed the airdrop ,i will buy some from market and  keep my eye on this project!
Activity: 503
Hi dev, can you show me how to compile wallet on Linux?
Thank you!

Edit: I found the guide in docs folder
Activity: 224
Is there gonna be another airdrop? Too bad, I missed this one. Sad

I think that everyone who missed KEK airdrop only can get KEKs from cryptopia now. These coins are very valuable right now and can go higher (PoS rewards will become much lower soon).
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
The point of another, even mediocre exchange, is the added volume.

Exactly my point. More exchanges = more volume = higher value for KEK -> KEK will be come all powerful.

Activity: 314
we need more exchange, I prefer livecoin over bittrex and polo, just want to be realistic kek

Is there an instruction on how to stake my kekcoins in the wallet?
your wallet with mature kekcoin inside must online to get stake, myself using vps to running 24/7

Hi thanks for the response. What is VPS and how to run it? And how to incorporate it to kekcoin wallet.

A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server

There are many suggestions, just create a search query and get many suggestions.
Activity: 294
we need more exchange, I prefer livecoin over bittrex and polo, just want to be realistic kek

your wallet with mature kekcoin inside must online to get stake, myself using vps to running 24/7

Hi thanks for the response. What is VPS and how to run it? And how to incorporate it to kekcoin wallet.
Activity: 294
Thank you Dev!! I really really love this coin. I will hodl this coin. And will buy more. I'm now staking it 24hrs.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Is there gonna be another airdrop? Too bad, I missed this one. Sad
Activity: 66
too late to join this?
[/quote

Yep waaaaay too late....the Overlord KEK will only allow you to buy on exchange.....for high price.

But remember....buy high, sell even higher

gr E
Activity: 64
too late to join this?
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Hey Lord Kek!

My name never appeared on the airdrop list despite following all of the registration steps (bought rads, ran radium client, verified my handle as anarchyx914, sent you a PM on here with my pub key on 7/17).

What gives?

EDIT: NVM... It appears the first time I did the airdrop for public/priv key it gave it to me in all caps and I had to re-gen a new address to partake in it. Is there any chance of claiming my KEK or did I miss out completely on the airdrop?

Activity: 672
thank you kekcoin devs!! I really appreciate this airdrop! I received my kekcoins now in my wallet!

Not really, all you have to do is make sure your wallet is unlocked and you have active connections, you will stake daily on 10k Kek, reward has halved to 25 now.
Activity: 518

Pages:
Jump to: