Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 22. (Read 67766 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
thank you kekcoin devs!! I really appreciate this airdrop! I received my kekcoins now in my wallet!

Is there an instruction on how to stake my kekcoins in the wallet?

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I agree,Cryptopia is a good exchange,second only to Poloniex and Bittrex networks. There's no need to launch on to other small sites.
Activity: 145
Dev's I hope we can get this in NovaExchange as weil.
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

I will vote!!!

Cryptopia is much better than nova KEK. Just try to use site a bit and compare and look at the volume! If I can use cryptopia (and bittrex) over other exchanges, I will use them Smiley
Yes, there is no need to trade on a general exchanges, Cryptopia better than NovaExchange a lot, I am not going to NovaExchange buy or sell, the exchange is not convenient,important withdrawal is very slow.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
how can i exchange my pepe to kek?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hey guys what do you think about a collaboration with Pepecoin regarding kekdaq? The name would be perfect for kekcoin but its a project of Pepecoin, anyway together both coins could achieve big things!

What is kekdaq? Share some info plz.

[EDIT]  Ok, found it.

Activity: 201
Hey guys what do you think about a collaboration with Pepecoin regarding kekdaq? The name would be perfect for kekcoin but its a project of Pepecoin, anyway together both coins could achieve big things!
sud

I will vote!!!

Cryptopia is much better than nova KEK. Just try to use site a bit and compare and look at the volume! If I can use cryptopia (and bittrex) over other exchanges, I will use them Smiley

Agree. There is no point to add another mediocre exchange such as Nova. Cryptopia is at least the same, maybe even better. Waiting for Bittrex.

The point of another, even mediocre exchange, is the added volume.
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

I will vote!!!

Agree. There is no point to add another mediocre exchange such as Nova. Cryptopia is at least the same, maybe even better. Waiting for Bittrex.
Activity: 224

I will vote!!!

sud
How many coins have been airdropped?

Around 6 million coins among 600 participants.  4 million held as developers and mem funds. initial supply was 10 million  keks. 598750  mined so far through pos mining. total coin supply will be 21 million like bitcoin.

AFAIK there wasn't 600 participants.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Around 6 million coins among 600 participants.  4 million held as developers and mem funds. initial supply was 10 million  keks. 598750  mined so far through pos mining. total coin supply will be 21 million like bitcoin.

Perfect supply! 1 kek = 1 BTC! Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,

Any POOL for this coin?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
This is a POS coin. You can buy some coins from an exchange and withdrawal with your wallet, then wait for POS mining, goodluck for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello Dev,

Any POOL for this coin?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi

Sure you can rent my POS miner  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev,

Any POOL for this coin?

Thanks and regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 625
Merit: 125

I will vote!!!
Activity: 490
Thanks for the detailed response!
Activity: 389
Merit: 256

Activity: 490
Activity: 170
Memes are really strong since DOGE came out. And they will keep being very strong.

~2k satoshi per KEK is very nice price. I'm really glad I've participated in this airdrop and even managed to stake some KEKS  Cheesy

10 cents seems to me a more urgent price. In this case, each participant in the distribution would receive $ 1,000.

I was away for a bit of time, VERY HAPPY to see this price! This is very rare for free airdrop and I feel super lucky to participate!
Activity: 314
Memes are really strong since DOGE came out. And they will keep being very strong.

~2k satoshi per KEK is very nice price. I'm really glad I've participated in this airdrop and even managed to stake some KEKS  Cheesy

10 cents seems to me a more urgent price. In this case, each participant in the distribution would receive $ 1,000.
Pages:
Jump to: