Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 42. (Read 67802 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
the airdrop still active?
Activity: 277
Merit: 103
joined, goodluck for kekcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
DEV,the air drop over? Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
So I will try to answer as many questions as I can.

- If you've redone the steps 2,4,5 and 7 as we've instructed but are still on the list, this is because we aren't updating that list lol (pretty obvious). We will release a list of validated addresses tomorrow at some point and you will be able to check then if you are validated (giving you about half a day to redo everything just in case you messed up).

- The meme bounty was already concluded and we have already selected 10 winners. These bounties will be distributed AFTER the airdrop.

- If you are new, yes you have to follow all the steps (no offense but if there are steps and you don't follow them then you won't get an airdrop, duuhh)

- The airdrop registration concludes on Sunday.

I followed exactly all the steps in Medium to join the airdrop. The problem is the KEKCOIN KEY GENERATOR made the Public and Private key in ALL CAPS.

Read this late and I can only perform steps 2 and 7 now as I can't physically access the server with the Radium Smartchain wallet in the next 24 hours to perform steps 4 & 5...

Here's my new KEK PUBLIC KEY address: KQBxafQF4QFHKHcfzcXZWRfBs8uK7n1jgm

Appreciate consideration from the Devs to be included in this airdrop. Thanks!

Address not allowed public ,that will lead to ANN thread lock . i am downloading RADs Smartchain now i think it will need time with 2 MB connection .
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
So I will try to answer as many questions as I can.

- If you've redone the steps 2,4,5 and 7 as we've instructed but are still on the list, this is because we aren't updating that list lol (pretty obvious). We will release a list of validated addresses tomorrow at some point and you will be able to check then if you are validated (giving you about half a day to redo everything just in case you messed up).

- The meme bounty was already concluded and we have already selected 10 winners. These bounties will be distributed AFTER the airdrop.

- If you are new, yes you have to follow all the steps (no offense but if there are steps and you don't follow them then you won't get an airdrop, duuhh)

- The airdrop registration concludes on Sunday.

I followed exactly all the steps in Medium to join the airdrop. The problem is the KEKCOIN KEY GENERATOR made the Public and Private key in ALL CAPS.

Read this late and I can only perform steps 2 and 7 now as I can't physically access the server with the Radium Smartchain wallet in the next 24 hours to perform steps 4 & 5...

Here's my new KEK PUBLIC KEY address:

Appreciate consideration from the Devs to be included in this airdrop. Thanks!

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Participated in the Airdrop! Looking Foward for it!
Activity: 1
I checked the website , I click on exchange it brought me to home page ,I click another link it brought me to home page. whats the point in giveaway when you can not have a decent website.
Activity: 448
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17tDTgNumsgYQtTzhc4J82s5yVwFIf6_sPw-qts8g4Qg/edit

Is this document being updated? If I passed the registration procedure today, and do not see myself on this list, then I need to start again?

This is a list of users who had an invalid public keys at the time of posting. If you aren't on the list you shouldn't worry. If you are on the list, you should read the announcement.
Was I the one who made the private key again? Can you then look at my nickname and determine which key is normal?
Activity: 57
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17tDTgNumsgYQtTzhc4J82s5yVwFIf6_sPw-qts8g4Qg/edit

Is this document being updated? If I passed the registration procedure today, and do not see myself on this list, then I need to start again?

This is a list of users who had an invalid public keys at the time of posting. If you aren't on the list you shouldn't worry. If you are on the list, you should read the announcement.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

wtf im on that list  Shocked
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
joined the airdrop,wating for the coins!
Activity: 348

Activity: 448
Tell me not in the lists they will be updated yet? In smart there is in Google no http://prntscr.com/fyt8lc

Regenerated the key in the Mozilla Firefox overwritten and sent again in smart hope to help?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
whether someone will get kekcoin if they just register on the site without installing the smartchain?
Activity: 365
Can an account airdrop to 9000KEK?I've joined it and hope everything goes well. Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Like Popeye used to say....KEK, KEK, KEK, KEK, KEK, KEK, KEK.

Cant wait for these beauties to go down in the wallet.

gr E
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
All airdrop procedure went smoothly, cant wait for my kek over 9000 Cheesy Praise KEK !
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hello. Can you please tell me, is there a bounty campaign in this ICO?

No ICO, no bounty, just airdrop, so get your free coins before it's too late! KEK.
Activity: 428
Hello. Can you please tell me, is there a bounty campaign in this ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: