Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 45. (Read 67802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
the wallet safe ?

yes safe, I download it. or you can check in virusonline.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
How do I joined into Kekcoin Airdrop?Will development add my name?Without a registration form

please add my name: akai

thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have joined into Kekcoin Airdrop. Please confirm me

User name is freelotus
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
joined the airdrop, this project is looking good, will monitor this.

good luck.
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
the wallet safe ?
Activity: 490
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17tDTgNumsgYQtTzhc4J82s5yVwFIf6_sPw-qts8g4Qg/edit?usp=sharing

User name is   maxm
Activity: 189
now im posting just to fill in the needed messages
too late, you can only get 14 activity in 2 week period  Sad
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
this could take ages
now im posting just to fill in the needed messages
when moon
 Grin Grin Grin

man, my first message and i already make everyone hate me Grin
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. that is what happening can anyone have a fix on it thank you i do have balance on my address thank you.

Please read the detailed how-to, you need to choose an address to make your identity that holds some RADS balance.
Activity: 294
http://bitcoin-engrave.com
When polo
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
when distributed? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. that is what happening can anyone have a fix on it thank you i do have balance on my address thank you.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I have done all!
where to find if I have done well and conformation that my account in your airdrop list ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
ANNOUNCEMENT:

In generating the list of verified participants we noticed that many of you have inserted all-capitalised public key addresses.  Both public keys and private keys are case-sensitive. After some investigation, it appears that certain web browsers (Safari & Chrome) rendered the private and public keys in all-caps. For Edge and Firefox users there should not be a problem (but you should check just in case).

What this means is that participants may have to generate their keys again,  so that we have valid addresses to send the airdrop to. We have produced a list of users who inputted all-capitalised addresses.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17tDTgNumsgYQtTzhc4J82s5yVwFIf6_sPw-qts8g4Qg/edit?usp=sharing

If you are on this list, and still wish to participate in the airdrop, you must go to http://kekcoin.co/airdrop/ and complete steps 2, 4, 5 and 7 ONLY again (this should take about a minute).  

The issue has now been resolved and all future participants must proceed as usual. We will work hard to ensure all participants who have been validated will receive their airdrop.

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ:  Check if you are on the list of invalid addresses. If so, re-do steps 2, 4, 5 & 7 ONLY and save your new public and private keys (this should take about a minute).

This is a lot of work for a Airdrop I will say that...I mean I'm glad I didn't shut down the VPS I had going for the RADS wallet but I can just imagine how big of a pain in the ass it is for those that don't have Windows. Anyways, mines done, re-generated and resubmitted for the airdrop hopefully no more problems and the coin gets the attention it deserves Praise KEK!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

User name is malekbaba
Activity: 224
I have now re-registered for the airdrop <3 Hopefully everything is in working order now. Thank you for letting us know!
Pages:
Jump to: