Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 44. (Read 67802 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://bitcoin-engrave.com
where can i find the list of members who will get the airdrops ?

As far as i know, a list will be published later on.
For more frequent updates you can join the telegram group.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
where can i find the list of members who will get the airdrops ?
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
Does airdrop still apply ,? I see a list of people's names on a sheet of paper, whether it indicates who can get a gift or what
Activity: 264
Merit: 22
Looks like I only have until Sunday to get qualified. Does Activity = number of posts? Doesn't always seem to be...
Activity: 399
I passed steps 2, 4, 5 & 7 again.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I`ll retry again and re-sync my rad client getting an error while signing the file the first and second registration was a success but unfortunately the public address was all caps and the first registration signing my private key on the file stupid me.
Activity: 541
I like this coin, and it's good to use one coin to drive another coin, and hopefully people will make more money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have redone the steps too after the previous all caps address. Thanks.
Activity: 446
Just signed up for the airdrop and completed all the steps. Everything seemed to go smooth so hopefully I'm in on the airdrop. Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I completed all the steps for airdrop! Grin
Activity: 314
my internet connecting isn't fast, i will be late to joining this airdrop  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 116
This is the FUTURE
I resubmit my registration and I did everything again . PM was sent but my ID still in the list . How can I understand that my registration did right or not ?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
join the airdop thanks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Too hard to get this airdrop, too many thing to do  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
And I have a question: The exact amount of rads coin I need 0.3 Rad or 1 Rad Huh

I think 0.3 will do. It's not hard at all, just follow instructions... seriously, it's free coins.

even it doesn't need over 0.1 rads, total transactions only about 0.006 rads. first transaction 0.0015 rads and second transaction 0.0045 rads

hello sir ,is airdrop over now ?

check on website, airdrop still active around 2 days again
Activity: 535
Merit: 251
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
joined into Kekcoin Airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I've followed the tutorial, but the verification status still false. If I was wrong? Or should be how? really confused Huh

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Too hard to get this airdrop, too many thing to do  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
And I have a question: The exact amount of rads coin I need 0.3 Rad or 1 Rad Huh

I think 0.3 will do. It's not hard at all, just follow instructions... seriously, it's free coins.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Too hard to get this airdrop, too many thing to do  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Thanks for the AIR
Add me as well Cheesy
Activity: 376
hello sir ,is airdrop over now ?
Pages:
Jump to: