Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 53. (Read 67802 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp
If someone wants to handle the air drop technical stuff for me they can have 20% of my air drop coins.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
why ? The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
This is my 30. post. I hopefully become a junior member in the next hour. I already dowloaded, installed and synced Radium Wallet. I hope 0.8 RADS are enough as Bittrex charged 0.2 RADS transaction fees.  Cry
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
NOTICE:

In some of the PMs people seem to have been putting the private key address in the .txt file. This is wrong. You need to put the public address (the normal address starting with a K) in the .txt file and record that on the SmartChain. We have no access to the private keys since they are generated on client (in your browser) and we will not be able to verify private keys!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yey, i'm in ! It was a long wait for the Radium wallet to Sync, but of course it was worth it  Cheesy
Activity: 228
Just read the fucking thread and don´t ask obvious questions.
I follow this https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc
I just ended up creating identity where RADS should be in my wallet. I did not read the whole thread that's why I'm asking. I have a lot of works and i started to meet the airdrop conditions. Then there is a whole forum for people-to-people communication. It can be more decent as "fucking thread".
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://bitcoin-engrave.com
Just read the fucking thread and don´t ask obvious questions.
Activity: 228
Is Airdrop Current ? Whether I have to send 1 RADS to my wallet and meet the identity requirement?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have encountered the same error make sure you have enough radium restarting the client might help. in my case i just click it the third time and it went trough good luck to everyone it was stated that not everyone who register will receive an airdrop.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
OMG Somebody finally did it!

Proud deplorable here ready to utilize meme magic to support the Kekistani people.

PRAISE KEK!

Activity: 196
Posting the actual address is a ban, should all the parties think about it first, it would be better if he asked for sent a private message, it is to avoid hackers
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
this airdrop is too difficult..

whut??? just follow the instructions dude.
Activity: 4
finnaly an currency for kekestan
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://bitcoin-engrave.com

you aren´t worthy of kek then
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
nice project KEK

joined airdrop yesterday

If you registered yesterday make sure you read the updated instructions concerning the PM to kekcoindev on bitcointalk Smiley
Activity: 2
We're back!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
toughest airdrop to join.

i hope i did it all right.
Activity: 67
Post somewhere else then...

Ok, i will try to find another thread for spamming.  Kiss