Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 49. (Read 67802 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 271
Applied successfully.
Easy to do with the tutorial by the way.

I'm excited to see upcoming news on that promising project!

Thanks a lot so far!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Registered quickly in the steps all perfectly looking forward to
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
so it looks more like an open book where anyone can just come and contribute anything?

Then who will approve the contribution?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Thanks to the airdrop I learned about RADs - great coin.

All hail KEK!
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
From which rank can you join?
Activity: 57
When is deadline for kek airdrop

Sunday, 23/07/2017, or 600 verified participants. If you join u have to get your junior status before the airdrop.

That's perfect, but how can we verify we are indeed participating in the airdrop? Is there a status checking service or list?

We will release a list of verified participants (in the form of public addresses) in the coming days. This list will be finalised at the end of the airdrop and then released again.
Activity: 34
im not 100% sure, but i think i read in the telegram-channel that a list with verified users will be released.
Activity: 308

Sunday, 23/07/2017, or 600 verified participants. If you join u have to get your junior status before the airdrop.

That's perfect, but how can we verify we are indeed participating in the airdrop? Is there a status checking service or list?

Activity: 436
It takes forever for me to receive my Rads from Bittrex to my Radium Core Wallet... And it's done syncing. I'm waiting for my Rads for 2 hours now. Sad
If your wallet is not finished sync you will not receive your coins. Before your wallet sync be patient
Just joined   Cool
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
signed up for Kekcoin airdrop  Cool
Activity: 33
Activity: 504
Has participated in the Airdrop, do not know how to confirm is Airdrop success

All you can Do is KEK at this moment  Cheesy
Activity: 371
Has participated in the Airdrop, do not know how to confirm is Airdrop success
Activity: 504
So, ive Applied for airdrop, but how do i get keks? I obviously have a rad Wallet now atleast :p
Edit: yeah, if I only read the first post Again.. Wallet tba
Activity: 57
It takes forever for me to receive my Rads from Bittrex to my Radium Core Wallet... And it's done syncing. I'm waiting for my Rads for 2 hours now. Sad

This is most likely an issue with Bittrex - maybe contact them if it takes much longer.

I've just read your air drop address, and I've read the detailed rules. There are 2 questions: 1.. When will the air drop end? 2. what kind of coin 0.1RADS is prepared to pay is not particularly familiar with it

1. There is a timer for the airdrop on our website http://kekcoin.co/#distribution
2. RADS is a well-known coin on the most reputable alt cryptocurrency exchanges. See their website for more info https://radiumcore.org
Activity: 50
Hi dev, please can you make the process more friendly? Me and other persons have not confidence with rads.. Is there a solution?
What do you mean you're not confident with Rads? If you don't want to buy RADS just give me your wallet adress and I'll send you a Rad. And if you're not confident with the software then you won't recieve any KEK. I think it's an original way to plan an airdrop.  Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Hi dev, please can you make the process more friendly? Me and other persons have not confidence with rads.. Is there a solution?

then youre wrong here lol

https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc
Activity: 363
Joining i hope i am not too late for the airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: