Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 56. (Read 67802 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
http://bitcoin-engrave.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
When it is said to create a .txt with the kekcoin adress, it is the public or private adresse please ?

There is some help to get on the blog here: http://cryptovore.com/2017/07/16/get-your-kekcoin-on-claim-your-free-10k-airdrop-here/
Activity: 294
When it is said to create a .txt with the kekcoin adress, it is the public or private adresse please ?
Activity: 238
Is there any real use for this coin? Seems to have no real product or anything behind and all the guys here just wanna have some worthless coins for free...
Activity: 224

Update: 23rd July:
I am missing my 10K airdrop for the meme I made Sad When will I receive that?

Registered for airdrop too <3
Activity: 309
old but gold meme

It has to be KEK related
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I want to follow the airdrop of this coin, but I'm confused how, do I have to deposit a few cents to get the airdrop from the coins? Is there any other way besides that?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
why delete thread 1 ?  Undecided

The original Bitcointalk thread has been removed by an admin, presumably due to the membership of the kekcoin development account being less than a jr. member. The thread has now moved to bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026344.0. All those who participated yesterday by verifying their identity on the SmartChain will still receive an airdrop if they post on the new thread (the content of the post doesn’t matter, memes are preferable). You do NOT need to re-register an identity on the SmartChain if you have done so already. The winners of Meme Bounty #1 have already been noted and will receive an additional airdrop provided they have completed all the SmartChain verify steps, and re-post on the new Bitcointalk thread. We apologise for any inconvenience!
Activity: 309
Too bad the previous thread was deleted. But with the power of KEK it will always come back.

Re-posting my meme and also for airdrop reg.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I send a pm to bitkapp and kekcoindev, but they never respond!

Activity: 22
you want some memes?

free money is good money
Activity: 532
why delete thread 1 ?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
What is  KEKcoin mean ?
I see the graphic like Trump, is this Donald Trump related ?

I think it is used like meme and has nothing to do with the kekcoin by itself. In one of the starting lines of the thread it is answered as a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency to serve the online community but there is no information or reference at name choosing reason. This is what I found so far.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
What is  KEKcoin mean ?
I see the graphic like Trump, is this Donald Trump related ?
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Check the full tutorial on how to participate: https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc

ANNOUNCEMENT:

In generating the list of verified participants we noticed that many of you have inserted all-capitalised public key addresses.  Both public keys and private keys are case-sensitive. After some investigation, it appears that certain web browsers (Safari & Chrome) rendered the private and public keys in all-caps. For Edge and Firefox users there should not be a problem (but you should check just in case).

What this means is that participants may have to generate their keys again,  so that we have valid addresses to send the airdrop to. We have produced a list of users who inputted all-capitalised addresses (or who have failed to input a correct address in some other way).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10zF2y0ySlHAYPUEgyAhSAHZQX0PcN67bT9BpKLs7Mmo/edit?usp=sharing

If you are on this list, and still wish to participate in the airdrop, you must go to http://kekcoin.co/airdrop/ and complete steps 2, 4, 5 & 7 ONLY again (this should take less than a minute). 

The issue has now been resolved and all future participants must proceed as usual. We will work hard to ensure all participants who have been validated will receive their airdrop. A preliminary list of users who have been verified can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V9Jw1MthBABcVFzEUj9QLCOKjUcJ7YQLyQZIpIyI9As/edit?usp=sharing

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ:  Check if you are on the list of unverified addresses. If so, re-do steps 2, 4, 5 & 7 ONLY and save your new public and private keys (this should take less than a minute).

NOTICE:

In some of the PMs people seem to have been putting the private key address in the .txt file. This is wrong. You need to put the public address (the normal address starting with a K) in the .txt file and record that on the SmartChain. We have no access to the private keys since they are generated on client (in your browser) and we will not be able to verify private keys!
Activity: 157

Exchange: Cryptopia

Don't let your memes be dreams, let them remain forever entwined with the blockchain of Kek.

Satoshis Cat - Founder & Core Developer
"I believe that blockchain, and more broadly distributed ledger technology, has the potential to disrupt domains including finance,
 government and global business, making progressive changes to systems that would not change without these new technologies.
I have been researching this technology as an academic for the past two years focusing on scalability, side chains and security - and
I’m now commencing a PhD focused on Blockchain. I aim to use what I know and learn to develop unique and exciting upgrades and
use cases for Kekcoin and for the wider cryptocurrency space.

There are only so many happenings before even the most rooted of skeptics have to take a step back and admit that meme sorcery
truly has transcended cyber-reality and consequently had a dramatic impact on the real world. Once I was lost, but now I’m based,
eager to see moar, eager to play my part in the religion of peace, eager to please our ancient Egyptian God of Chaos. "

MrUls - Assistant Developer
"A fifth-dimensional being sent to this plane in order to spread the holy word of Kek. A belligerent apostle of the deity himself, my
sole purpose has been to rekindle the dormant belief that each and every one of us posses through any means necessary.

Having been pleased by the number of followers we have amassed and the level of meme achieved, I thought it time to sufficiently
reward the followers of the almighty. Hence, I joined forces with other messengers of Kek to create Kekcoin. What better way for our
overlord to benefit his zealots than through PoS, where disciples will be rewarded with Kek for being one with Kek.

I can answer any queries you may have, share wisdom or give blessings via many mediums of communication. Telegram is preferable,
however I am also contactable by whispering “praise be Kek” five times into a fire during the full moon."

Lorenz - Community Manager
"A true believer that's been around since Kek awoke from his/her/it's slumber in the void. I've witnessed Kekistan become a materialist
nation built on t-shirts, that has lost its spiritual beacon and stagnated.

Kekcoin is here to offer you liberation; put your passion into your memes and reap the rewards. Kek is the herald of a new golden age,
bringing humanity out of the Kali Yuga and ending Moloch's reign over our material realm.

Feel free to contact me on the kekcoin telegram if you have any questions, be they regarding the project or our Great Lord, and I will
answer to the best of my capacity.
Praise Kek, and shadilay."

Alaniz - Radium Smartchain & Distribution Advisor
"I am a well-known blockchain developer and cryptocurrency community member having years of experience developing, trading and
maintaining blockchain related projects. I am also the Radium Core Developer & Community Manager. I'll be helping the Kekcoin team
throughout the airdrop phase and have helped set up the distribution / airdrop portal. I will also be a technical consultant for the team."

Kekcoin Windows Wallet GUI
Kekcoin Mac Wallet GUI (Coming Soon)
Kekcoin Source Code

The development fund will be used to finance upgrades to the Kekcoin project for the foreseeable future.

The team and founders have put in a great deal of effort in setting up, testing and deploying Kekcoin,
in addition to building an early-stage community. The Team and Founders Reward is to compensate the work that has been
done so far in building the foundations of a thriving kekonomy.

Early contributors have funded the deployment of the technical infrastructure required to properly secure a global payment network.

We initially distributed funds through an airdrop and registrants received 10,000 free KEKs! This phase has now finished.

What is the Meme Bounty Fund you ask? As we have witnessed time and time again, memes have inherent power. 
During the great meme war of 2016 there was undeniably hidden forces at play. We aim to utilise this meme magic,
to enhance it, and to assist in unveiling the true will of Kek. The Meme Bounty Fund will be a community driven fund.
Meme Bounty Competitions are continuously being hosted, with prizes for the winners ranging from 1000-5000 KEKs!
If you'd like to participate, follow our twitter or join our telegram chat to find out how!
Pages:
Jump to: