Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KEK] Kekcoin | PoS | MemeTech | Tipbot - page 55. (Read 67802 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have been in contact with the bitcointalk forum admin team and the reason the original thread was deleted was that it is against the rules to require people to make “insubstantial posts”. 

So, we now ask that you do not post on this thread, but instead directly message kekcoindev on bitcointalk (the content of this message is irrelevant). This will allow us to confirm that your SmartChain identity and Bitcointalk forum accounts are valid. 

All those who have participated by verifying their identity on the SmartChain will still receive an airdrop if they direct message ‘kekcoindev’. You do NOT need to re-register an identity on the SmartChain if you have done so already. The winners of Meme Bounty #1 have already been noted and will receive an additional airdrop provided they have completed all the smart chain verify steps, and direct messaged ‘kekcoindev’. We apologise for any inconvenience!

Check the full tutorial on how to participate: https://medium.com/@KekCore/how-to-sign-up-for-the-kekcoin-airdrop-8988dc5e6edc

kekcoindev profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kekcoindev-1051655
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Can newbies join this airdrop?

Since it was not mentioned that newbie's participation is prohibited you are good to go ahead. All you need is to follow the instructions and wait for 24th July to complete the airdrop registration process. Don't forget to read carefully every single clause of the conditions before starting.
It is said that you need to be at least Jr. Member, and have 30 posts

I tried to get more posts, and posted one word per post (there would have been a sentence if you add all single posts), but all got deleted. There seems really somebody who reads every single post.
Well of course they deleted it, you should write the sentence in a single post Smiley

Yes, but then i have to think of 23 new sentences instead of 2  Shocked.

I know that feel 
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
with all the memes floating around this thread its hard to take it seriously KEK can be develop into a good coin without the memes, Radium is serious project, using their platform for your airdrop is a good thing.
This is the point of KEK, having a coin which lists all the meme's. KEK is the main one to rule them all
Activity: 67

Since it was not mentioned that newbie's participation is prohibited you are good to go ahead. All you need is to follow the instructions and wait for 24th July to complete the airdrop registration process. Don't forget to read carefully every single clause of the conditions before starting.

I tried to get more posts, and posted one word per post (there would have been a sentence if you add all single posts), but all got deleted. There seems really somebody who reads every single post.
Well of course they deleted it, you should write the sentence in a single post Smiley

Yes, but then i have to think of 23 new sentences instead of 2  Shocked.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
with all the memes floating around this thread its hard to take it seriously KEK can be develop into a good coin without the memes, Radium is serious project, using their platform for your airdrop is a good thing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 67

Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt

Groß Gott
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

I've been doing the same thing as you. but my identity has not been verified. is it automatic? or wait for a third party to approve it? Is your account already verified?

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
once again confirm what I registered yesterday)
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
we are very interested for kekcoin airdrop. I thing this project is great project. best of luck.
thanks.
Activity: 518
Instruction
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Guys, do not post addresses here. Because admins can block this thread again.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Activity: 153
Activity: 980
Why I need to buy 0.02 RAD if this is totally free airdrop ? When there is option to generate public key plus private key and then to fill the form with bitcointalk username then other condition is useless but a burden to force people to buy who want to get free coins.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
when i create identity

Make sure the address tied to your identity is credit with some RADS.

We will have a more thorough How-To posted later today or tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
when i create identity
Pages:
Jump to: