Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 17. (Read 36975 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
POC = a new IPO approach?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Spread the hash! we could use a bit more power here!

http://kib.minerpools.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
How to be a active contributer?I am so confused.
Hi,
the Proof-of-Contribution console will be available in +/- 1 week on kibwee.com.
To get Shares you'll able to buy them directly on the console (the price is atm 0.0001BTC/Share).
However I'll start soon a "launch operation" to provide 72 free Shares for the new comers. Stay updated Wink
If something isn't clear, I'll answer all your questions.
thanks for the reply,how many shares are there?
We can say that the number of Shares is unlimited. In reality we have 47.200.000.000 possible share, but this number it's impossible to reach so far.
Every PoC Roll, the active Contributors (if they have the Contribution turned on) losing 1 Share.
Here the example you'll find on the website when he'll be available:

I wonder what will you take to support the potential marketcap of your coins from POC(NOT including POW and POS) ?
 47.200.000.000   * 0.0001BTC/Share  =4,720,000 BTC

The PoC receive 472 KiB every 60 Blocks.
All Contributors owning Shares will receive KiB, every Rolls (= 60 Blocks).
If I'm saying that the Shares cap is 47.200.000.000, this is because: 472 KiB / 47.200.000.000 = 1 SatoKiB. If we go over this number of Share, the system will not able to feed all the Contributors.
But forget this limit, it's just not possible to reach it: consider the number of Shares as unlimited. To reach this cap, we will need, for example, 100.000 Contribs owning 47.200 Shares each, while each Contribs losing 1 Share every Roll. Not possible within 8 months.

The Share cap isn't relevant. The important stuff is the Total of Active Shares.
If we have 100 Active Shares, and you own only 1, it's like someone with 1GH/s dealing against a network of 100GH/s. But unlike mining, even if you have 1 Share against 100, you'll receive Coins anyway (1 * (472 / 100) = 4.72).

Keep questionning if something isn't clear, I'll glad to answer Wink
The PoC will easier to understand when you'll able to try it live.

Thanks.I always have too many questions,sorry!
Here again, how to keep my shares active?keep my wallet open?or?
Activity: 147
Anybody can  become Contributor and how is that posoble???
Activity: 686
i will mine it Cheesy

when the launch?
Activity: 350
http://kib.hashlink.eu
Pool is open for Pre-Registration Smiley
Activity: 140
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
in a short paragraph, what is it that we should be in awe about this ?
Activity: 378
oh,i am interested,and can u make it easily to know?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I reserve spanish translation  Wink
Kib
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi,
the Proof-of-Contribution console will be available in +/- 1 week on kibwee.com.
To get Shares you'll able to buy them directly on the console (the price is atm 0.0001BTC/Share).
However I'll start soon a "launch operation" to provide 72 free Shares for the new comers. Stay updated Wink
We can say that the number of Shares is unlimited. In reality we have 47.200.000.000 possible share, but this number it's impossible to reach so far.
Every PoC Roll, the active Contributors (if they have the Contribution turned on) losing 1 Share.

I wonder what will you take to support the potential marketcap of your coins from POC(NOT including POW and POS) ?

The PoC receive 472 KiB every 60 Blocks.
All Contributors owning Shares will receive KiB, every Rolls (= 60 Blocks).
If I'm saying that the Shares cap is 47.200.000.000, this is because: 472 KiB / 47.200.000.000 = 1 SatoKiB. If we go over this number of Share, the system will not able to feed all the Contributors.
But forget this limit, it's just not possible to reach it: consider the number of Shares as unlimited. To reach this cap, we will need, for example, 100.000 Contribs owning 47.200 Shares each, while each Contribs losing 1 Share every Roll. Not possible within 8 months.

The Share cap isn't relevant. The important stuff is the Total of Active Shares.
If we have 100 Active Shares, and you own only 1, it's like someone with 1GH/s dealing against a network of 100GH/s. But unlike mining, even if you have 1 Share against 100, you'll receive Coins anyway (1 * (472 / 100) = 4.72).

Keep questionning if something isn't clear, I'll glad to answer Wink
The PoC will easier to understand when you'll able to try it live.
Activity: 308
Hi,

Kib
Activity: 28
Or it is better to make it X15 or X17  Grin

Haha why not Wink

Okay, I heard you about the X11 to X13.

But I'm not sure to switch for X13.

The Proof-of-Contribution is all new, I explain why I think the FPGAs are probably good, and compatible with this system.

At the moment most coins with a X11 algorithm are just stuck and burned by the FPGAs, if you don't have a bigga hashrate you have no way to compete, no alternatives. Your only chance to get some coins is to buy them on an exchange, participate to giveaway, etc... Yes, the PoW distribution is unfair. The PoS distribution is often unfair too for many reasons. It's always the faster who earn the more.

On the other side, FPGA are good to secure the network, it's harder for an entity to make a 51% attack as the global network hashrate will be high.

The PoC is an alternative to the mining, creating a simulation of the mining that require 0% premine ! Be a Contributor is like to be a miner, but with different rules on the distribution.
The PoC flow will follow the PoW rhythm. If the PoW perform well, the PoC too.

For the first time, all the peoples unable to mine, because they don't have the hardware, will "virtually" able to do it. Even with the worst computer ever you are 100% sure to earn coins through the PoC.

Even if I switch to X13, all lot of peoples won't be able to mine.

http://i.imgur.com/2YArXtS.png

As you see the PoW will generate ~2.5x less coins than the PoC.
We did it because we think, on the altcoin eco-system, we have more peoples unable to mine than people who can mine.

I don't want to screw the miners, and I don't want to screw the non miners.

EDIT:
I'll handle the poolers request soon don't worry Wink

I'm interested,how to buy shares?And,you got the estimated number of the shares?

You'll able to buy Shares when the PoC Console will be ready (in ~ a week).
On the console, all the stats will be available (total existing shares, estimation of your reward on the next roll, etc...), so you can check is they Contribution is profitable or not.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643102.new#new
translation it to chinses.
Make more people know abpu what is Proof of contribution..
Google translation. The words are very confused. Do not send any coin to this guy.
Activity: 168
Hashhot Pool  http://kib.hashhot.com.   Please add it to OP.
Activity: 1
I'm interested,how to buy shares?And,you got the estimated number of the shares?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Or it is better to make it X15 or X17  Grin
Activity: 703
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Make it at least X13 to reject FPGAs.

+1000000000