Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 5. (Read 36974 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Please can someone send a very few amount on this address KAxePZDBeBYoLt8XCceUzG8k3SuNFp7Fua

It's only to test the Allcoin.com wallet.

If he receive it, we will have our first exchange.

Thanks.

i do not think any coins have confirmed yet
Kib
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please can someone send a very few amount on this address KAxePZDBeBYoLt8XCceUzG8k3SuNFp7Fua

It's only to test the Allcoin.com wallet.

If he receive it, we will have our first exchange.

Thanks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
the other pool doesnt found block  Sad
Kib
A Word of warning about that wallet

I downloaded a rogue wallet, It bypassed all my security and stayed hidden on my PC stealing keystrokes and even managed to transfer my wallet.dat. I would expect this is the case. I lost nearly everything emails, paypal, bank account, exchanges were all hit.

I cannot recommend a solution! I had to fully wipe all my computers.

You don't have any antivir on your rig?

The random wallet did not come from DEV.

I had windows anti virus, windows firewall, trusteer rapport (protects internet banking) and malwarebytes pro.

My advice: Never download any random software not appearing on the front page.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
A Word of warning about that wallet

I downloaded a rogue wallet, It bypassed all my security and stayed hidden on my PC stealing keystrokes and even managed to transfer my wallet.dat. I would expect this is the case. I lost nearly everything emails, paypal, bank account, exchanges were all hit.

I cannot recommend a solution! I had to fully wipe all my computers.

You don't have any antivir on your rig?

The random wallet did not come from DEV.

I had windows anti virus, windows firewall, trusteer rapport (protects internet banking) and malwarebytes pro. Also passed totalvirus online.

Kib
Yes maybe, but at the moment the POC reward is sending to this pool instead of our POC console.

I suspect a fork.

The POC console can't deliver the reward if not received the 472 block reward. It's very important that the miners move to an other pool.
i have switch to kib.suvpool.com

but i dont understand  pool.nm is a very good pool

nothing wrong with the pool but the coin may have forked because they have so much hash.
no one is saying they are bad just that right now we need to move hash off there
i have switch to kib.suvpool.com

but i dont understand  pool.nm is a very good pool
Activity: 448
other pools free to continue mining I guess...

spread hash, suvpool looks ok for me

none of thew pools have enough hash for short term rental , mn pools are always great how is this their fault
Crypto Currency Supporter
other pools free to continue mining I guess...

spread hash, suvpool looks ok for me
Kib
Okay we have a serious issue right now, please leave you miners from the pool http://kib.pool.mn/

The 472 KiB dedicated to the POC are sending to this pool instead of our console.

Leave this pool NOW.

I don't now yet if this fork it's volunteer or not, please go to an other pool immediatly, they have more than 51%.
Activity: 397
Something looks wrong with the POC it is not showing as every 60 blocks in the console and it looks like block 181 was paid out as 472 coins to http://kib.pool.mn

You think shareholders should activate PoC from now or just w8 for later PoW?

well we do need to test and be sure it is working properly so i say let it go 1 round at least for now
You think shareholders should activate PoC from now or just w8 for later PoW?
guys
PoW coins to be mined: 1.019.520 KiB

8 coins per block, this is normal and payouts will only get smaller
Activity: 238
s there some diff or something for first blocks? I see the rewards are really small for now, is that gonna change or is it normal? I thought PoW rewards were going to be bigger(some thousand coins for 4-5 Mh rate for example)

Well shareholders will get 9 coin in 80 block so i don't think miners will mine thousands like that, even with mega mhs  Cheesy
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
s there some diff or something for first blocks? I see the rewards are really small for now, is that gonna change or is it normal? I thought PoW rewards were going to be bigger(some thousand coins for 4-5 Mh rate for example)

+1
good and fair launch   congrats!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
www.rockandpool.com ON AND GETTING BLOCKS!

www.rockandpool.com need your hashes!

0.1% Fee
Contact us at #rockandpool @ freenode

Choose one of the stratum servers and let's rock the hashes!

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161

URL (difficulty 0.01 vardiff): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9162

URL (difficulty 0.1): stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9163

Username: your  wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -ostratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161 -u your  wallet address -p anything

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.rockandpool.com:9161 -u your  wallet address -p anything

Let's hash lets rock! - mining at rockandpool is now like soloming cause the lack of hashrate!
Pages:
Jump to: