Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KiB] Kibweecoin | Proof-of-Contribution | Under rework - page 6. (Read 36974 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Are you a NOOB?  There's no virus on these wallets, you can see that the virus thinks Bitcoin program is a virus.  Just TURN IT OFF!!!

UPDATE: OOps, I do see you are a newbie, sorry.  No harm intended.

I love people who jump in the middle of a thread and make themselves look dumb.   Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys we need a few coins for test to add KIB/BTC market.
Can you send me a few?
Thx.

Regards
Activity: 210

Are you a NOOB?  There's no virus on these wallets, you can see that the virus thinks Bitcoin program is a virus.  Just TURN IT OFF!!!

end yourself
Activity: 227

UPDATE: OOps, I do see you are a newbie, sorry.  No harm intended.

you know that was the dev posting a link to a compiled qt, right ?

and the virustotal link was included to make sure that people stop claiming that there is a virus in the wallet etc...

edit... looks like you beat me to it, nvm Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Activity: 47
Sending 600Mh/s to http://kib.suvpool.com/ get off Pool.Mn folks!  Pool.Mn already has over 51% of hashrate, let's distribute the hashrate!!!
Activity: 259
WHERE COULD I DOWNLOAD BINNARY WALLET NOW?

Look on Page 1 Post 1. Be patient.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
WHERE COULD I DOWNLOAD BINNARY WALLET NOW?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
A Word of warning about that wallet

I downloaded a rogue wallet, It bypassed all my security and stayed hidden on my PC stealing keystrokes and even managed to transfer my wallet.dat. I would expect this is the case. I lost nearly everything emails, paypal, bank account, exchanges were all hit.

I cannot recommend a solution! I had to fully wipe all my computers.

You don't have any antivir on your rig?

Antivir for what? Antivirus are only efficient to find outdated or unencrypted viruses. If the virus has been recently crypted you Av will just open the door and say  : Welcome home legit program. lol

Je crois que t'es francais, ce sera plus simple, j'ai une machine dédié qui me sert a scanné les wallets, et j'ai testé celui la, meme pas eu le temps de le dl que eset m'a dit direct, vérolé
jeezus fucking christ, people - the virus wallet did not come from the dev...

it came from some random poster, a few minutes before launch, and before the official wallet was released...

some people got greedy, and downloaded it so they can get a jump start on everyone else, and got fucked, but it has nothing to do with the dev or this coin...

There is no official wallet released , dev didn't want to launch a wallet because he know about the virus wallet  and he's excuse now is people should not have downloaded other wallet , but the question is why he didn't launched the official wallet ?

SCAM COIN - VIRUS WALLET

you just said there is no wallet... how could it be a "virus wallet", if it doesn't exist...

wtf ?
Activity: 238

I downloaded a rogue wallet, It bypassed all my security and stayed hidden on my PC stealing keystrokes and even managed to transfer my wallet.dat. I would expect this is the case. I lost nearly everything emails, paypal, bank account, exchanges were all hit.

Antivir for what? Antivirus are only efficient to find outdated or unencrypted viruses. If the virus has been recently crypted you Av will just open the door and say  : Welcome home legit program. lol

it came from some random poster, a few minutes before launch, and before the official wallet was released...

some people got greedy, and downloaded it so they can get a jump start on everyone else, and got fucked, but it has nothing to do with the dev or this coin...

Yeah the real wallet is on the first page now as usual. I mean come on people, you downloaded a random virus crap file from a newbie 0 post that didn't had the name of the OP. What did you expected?  Roll Eyes

C'est clair!
Activity: 71

There is no official wallet released , dev didn't want to launch a wallet because he know about the virus wallet  and he's excuse now is people should not have downloaded other wallet , but the question is why he didn't launched the official wallet ?

SCAM COIN - VIRUS WALLET
Activity: 238

Yeah the real wallet is on the first page now as usual. I mean come on people, you downloaded a random virus crap file from a newbie 0 post that didn't had the name of the OP. What did you expected?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 53
Scanning rig with AVIRA nothing found yet,
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

great said  Smiley with black and white slow teamviewer, I wasn't enough patient to check if it was ok, so I got fucked, whatever...

Virtual machines are our firends mates

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
ok send my wallet, might be a bit late...
Pages:
Jump to: