Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][KING]KingCoin,POW+POS Coin with new algo|Coin Control|No Premine - page 2. (Read 25838 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 252

ybcminer --Nfmin 10 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1376913600 -s 1 --scrypt -w 256 --shaders 1024 --lookup-gap 1 -d 1 -I 11 -o http://127.0.0.1:1234 -u 123 -p 1234567890

this is what i use for ybc miner , but with my own username and password  and the .bat file that i use i called  ybcminer.bat or is that stupid?

help me to get this work for my radeon 7770 please

so please give me the hole file and tell me how to put the configfile in the ybcminer please

ybcminer --Nfmin 10 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1376913600 --scrypt -w 256 --shaders 640 -s 1 --lookup-gap 2 -I 11 -o http://127.0.0.1:1234 -u 123 -p 1234567890

delete "-d 1" parameter and 7770 has 640 shaders. But you'll see only HW. I don't beleive that man. His screen is fake.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

ybcminer --Nfmin 10 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1376913600 -s 1 --scrypt -w 256 --shaders 1024 --lookup-gap 1 -d 1 -I 11 -o http://127.0.0.1:1234 -u 123 -p 1234567890

this is what i use for ybc miner , but with my own username and password  and the .bat file that i use i called  ybcminer.bat or is that stupid?

help me to get this work for my radeon 7770 please

so please give me the hole file and tell me how to put the configfile in the ybcminer please

I do not believe that the screen on this currency made.
And what parameters --Nfmin  --Nfmax --StartT do you use?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Activity: 275
can anyone please tell me how to give ybcminer the startcommand , i am a totally noob who can mine with cg-miner , i make a .batfile (read it somewhere in a forum)  and put it into the map of cgminer , and when i dubbelclick the .batfile my radeon 7770 starts mining.

i want to mine this coin so when i read about mining this coin with ybc-miner , i do not now how to start , ybcminer.bat did not work for me , try a lot but as i told before i am far from an expert so please help
Ybcminer doesn't work on this coin! The one who talked about it - especially misinformed or lying.

It most certainly does. Just because you can't make it work doesn't mean that it doesn't...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Lol, we have to look around to sell some kingcoins...power bills are coming! Smiley
Personally, I believe that a good coin is the one that does not mine on CPU's, but on the graphics cards. I believe that there is no botnets on the cards, but there is a lot of CPU botnets and other one's that have FREE cpu power. Free cpu power = low price. As for me - a good coin is a profitable coin. From processor coins only from XPM I got a good profit. But nobody knows what will be tomorrow........
legendary
can anyone please tell me how to give ybcminer the startcommand , i am a totally noob who can mine with cg-miner , i make a .batfile (read it somewhere in a forum)  and put it into the map of cgminer , and when i dubbelclick the .batfile my radeon 7770 starts mining.

i want to mine this coin so when i read about mining this coin with ybc-miner , i do not now how to start , ybcminer.bat did not work for me , try a lot but as i told before i am far from an expert so please help
Ybcminer doesn't work on this coin! The one who talked about it - especially misinformed or lying.

tanx fablio ,so this is a good coin ?

and i can mine this coin only with cpu?

i ll stay mining , just like the coin
can anyone please tell me how to give ybcminer the startcommand , i am a totally noob who can mine with cg-miner , i make a .batfile (read it somewhere in a forum)  and put it into the map of cgminer , and when i dubbelclick the .batfile my radeon 7770 starts mining.

legendary

Activity: 399
where can download the cpu mining program?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
Well, if you write loving letter to my wife, perhaps you can gain some coins...signed by me, of course...  Grin

Like a poem or something? Or can they be like Freud's love letters?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well, if you write loving letter to my wife, perhaps you can gain some coins...signed by me, of course...  Grin
Activity: 196
Google/YouTube
Are there ways to earn this coin without mining, maybe by writing?
Activity: 131
7097.82896 KING for sale.
1 BTC all of them!
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I can get a faucet up but will need donations in order to fund it. pm me if you want to help get a faucet runing.
Activity: 115
NoHoooo
It's a joke

nerver mine
Activity: 70
It is not late to join the community! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: